Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG...there is only one word to describe Carla and Peter: TOXIC! Soapgods, make it stop. They clearly hurt each other and everyone around them in the process.

I'm glad Nick "saved" Shona this time, BUT he is so going to fall for her, manipulate her, and hurt everyone he claims to love in the process. Sigh...

Gemma is so crass...

Tim and Sally doing yoga.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tim & Sally are a hoot ..

Can't stand Carla .. & .. methinks .. Peter is going to hurt Abi by hooking up with Carla.

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved Abi calling Carla a condescending cow. But Carla's not wrong, in this case. She knows Peter's not that into Abi and is using her. Carla and Peter are just repulsive to me. They bring out the absolute WORST in each other.

Originally posted by Otter1 View Post
    Gemma is so crass...
    Yes .. she sure is.
    Truth be told .. I think Chesney would have been better off with Emma.

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Though it seems that he finds Emma boring, silly and dumb...which she may be...but so is Sinead and she's married to Daniel!

• Jupiter Jane
      Jupiter Jane commented
      Editing a comment
      IA - Emma is a bit dumb,but sort of sweet. I liked Gemma and Chesney as friends - so far they do not seem to be working as more than that!

Corrie's "annual" disaster usually happens at Christmas.
    But .. better late than never & I wasn't surprised to see Peter's boat go up in flames tonight.

I'll bet the guy who knocked the lamp over was sleepwalking Roy ..

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
      Jupiter Jane commented
      Editing a comment
      Well yes it was Roy - and a total accident - and Carla is trying to protect him by erasing the CCTV for that timeframe.

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do wonder how Peter will react to Carla protecting Roy. Will it make him love her more or less? I seriously find this pairing very unhealthy.

Steve & Tracy have bought a house so Amy's baby will have a yard to play in.
    But .. there's no baby now .. so .. I wonder who will end up boarding with Steve & Tracy ..

Gina's heart is in the right place .. but .. no way will Sally be pleased.

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amy learned to lie from Tracy. Tracy has no one to blame but herself.

As for Gina...there is only one thing that leaves leeway in my mind...she did not actually sleep with Tim. But she went out of her way to make sure Sally went down so Tim would turn on Sally and leave Sally for her. What Gina's done is really unforgivable in my mind. It's not just her falling for Tim, I can sort of get that, but it was the spite with which she treated her sister on the whole. Why should Sally let this go? I wouldn't. And frankly, I don't think Gina's sorry. I think she's sorry she got caught.

Craig needs to have a lady in his life .. & .. I think Emma would be a perfect match for him.

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good idea. They'd be good to and for each other.

• Jupiter Jane
      Jupiter Jane commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG I love this idea. I can already picture them together.

Roy laying into Carla...c'est magnifique! He was spot on. Carla can justify her actions until she's blue in the face, she wanted to hurt Abby, to destroy whatever was developing between Abby and Peter. Moreover, Roy is right, Carla and Peter are TOXIC! I LOVED when he said, "you can't help who you love and for that I pity you." Great dialogue. Very refreshing.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tonight's eppy was great.
      Loved every minute of it .. especially all of the Roy & Carla scenes.

So .. will Amy tell Tracy & Steve the truth .. or will she let them think she had a miscarriage ???

I'm glad the truth is out about Gina & the $$$ .. but .. truth be told .. I wouldn't miss her if she left for Newcastle anyway.

Uh oh ... Clayton is on the loose .. so there'll be big trouble ahead.

I'm glad Roy told Carla to find another place to live.
    I used to enjoy their friendship .. but .. not anymore.

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So...forgive my ignorance, but if Amy continues to claim a miscarriage, would it make any difference from a medical perspective if she doesn't tell Steve and "Charming" (my new name from Tracy )? If I were in her position, I'd probably stick to that lie.

Gina serves no purpose...though I thought she might be paired with Kevin for some reason.

I think David is slightly over-reacting, but I can see why he would. Nick is a SLIMEBALL!!! Ugh!

What was Carla and Roy's relationship like before? She clearly doesn't understand that there is no grey with him...which is how I am too, to some extent.

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it would harm Amy to stick to her lie about having a miscarriage .. but .. I think the truth will come out.

At the time of Hayley's death & afterwards .. Carla was a very close & good friend to Roy. Somewhere along the line .. things changed .. and I began to feel like Carla was taking advantage of Roy.

Went on holiday and just finally caught up!

Is it just me or are they going there with Sarah and Seb?? (And I don't totally hate it)

I totally missed the conclusion of the essay debacle. Did Brian manage to get Daniel's work back and then Brian just wrote the conclusion or did Brian write the whole thing?

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not just you, Padfoot.
      I'm wondering where things are headed with Seb & Sarah.

Brian retrieved Daniel's essay & wrote the conclusion.
      When Daniel received his essay results .. he passed .. but .. it was the conclusion that got him the pass .. as the professor was not at all impressed with the rest of Daniel's essay.

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not that I'm against Sarah and Seb, BUT didn't he just ask her to vouch for him as an adult guardian? Isn't he more Bethany's age than Sarah's? Again, I'm not saying no, but just...it's a bit odd. Lol.

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Otter1
      Yes .. Seb asked Sarah to vouch for him.

I was trying to figure out how old Sarah is so I turned to good ole Google. She was born in 1987. Seb just turned 18 so there's a 14 year difference.

I really do not like Kate's old school friend. And is it just me or does she look like Kate's ex, I think her name was Imogen? That's who I thought it was at first.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't stand Lolly .. she drives me nuts .. Lol
      IIRC .. Imogen was a blonde.

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolly needs to die. It will be a favour to the universe. It will be the one time I forgive Tracy if she does her in. *fingerscrossed*

• Lordy lordy .. Seb is going to be in deep doo-doo if Gary comes home & finds him in the bathroom.

And .. Sarah's going to be shocked when Seb opens the bathroom door.

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So...Seb...you're in big trouble, Mister! I honestly didn't think Sarah was giving him signals (unlike with Adam), so I'm not sure why he's walking up those stairs. Gary will kill him, though I think Sarah will think it's funny. They are highlighting his age for a reason. Mark my words!!!

• Nick is becoming obsessed with wonderful, beautiful, brave, perfect Shona. I hope she pitches him off a roof when he tries something. UGH!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X