• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally drawing a blank, who is Tyler?

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tyler is the leader of the gang that terrorized Simon when Simon gave the cops info about Tyler's attack on Vinny's mother (Flora).

• Padfoot
      Padfoot commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooohhhhh. That's totally random. Why would Amy being hanging out with that guy?!

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes .. it's totally random .. so .. I wonder where things are going with this.
      Will Tyler end up being "redeemed" .. or .. will there be major trouble ahead for Amy & her family??

^^^Holly, I think tptb are totally going to redeem Tyler and I'm not having it! UGH!

Did I see a spark for Peter from Abi? I'm open to seeing where that goes.

WHAT WAS SARAH DOING? That wasn't fair. He shouldn't have kissed her, but I can see why he thought she wanted him too. I certainly did. Sigh...
    I think Sarah and Adam would have made a nice couple, but now, I want someone else for Adam...Nicola perhaps?

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes .. I think we'll see Abi hook up with Peter.

I've never cared much for Sarah .. so .. I'd rather see Adam with someone else.

I'm not going to enjoy this story with Amy, Tyler and Simon. And, I guess family relations are different in the UK? Cause I don't understand how they could even think for a second that Simon is the dad. Sleeping with your cousin is a big no right??

If I was Simon, still being bullied by Tyler, I'd tell the whole world Tyler is the dad and let Tracy unleash her wrath on him and even possibly have him charged with statutory rape.

I have a feeling Sarah knows exactly what she was doing with Adam and then chickened out at the last minute and blamed him. She looked guilty laying there beside Gary (imo).

I can't help being a Peter and Carla shipper but I know they aren't good for each other. I'd give Peter and Abi a chance. Just please, no Abi and Tim!! I like Abi's friendship with Sally.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      You bet Sarah knew what she was doing.
      Blaming someone else is what Sarah does.

I'm not going to enjoy the story with Amy, Tyler and Simon either - and now we know that Tyler is threatening Simon, I fear it will drag on if Simon is too afraid to tell anyone.

IA with Holly - I'm still not convinced Evelyn is Tyrone's grandmother either. A new interesting development with this guy that she's been helping ... a lot more to come I think.

I love that Abi has moved in with Sally & Tim, will be fun.

I have never liked Gary and still don't; not a character I would miss if he left. And he and Sarah are not exactly the romance of the century.

I was hoping the sale of the hair salon had not been finalized, but it seems that it has.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, JJ
      If Gary left town tomorrow .. I'd never miss him.

Evelyn sure is one strange duck .. but .. I like the character.
    Can't help but wonder if this "reveal" is leading to Tyrone having a brother or sister he doesn't know about.

Lordy lordy .. I hope they don't hook Abi up with Peter .. 'cause that would spell trouble with a capital T.

Why do I think Amy's won't want Steve & Tracy to adopt her baby ??

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
      Jupiter Jane commented
      Editing a comment
      I couldn't stand Evelyn initially, but she's growing on me - strange duck indeed. I sort of thought there w/b more behind that guy in terms of some sort of relationship.

Uh oh .. Tyler's mother showing up will be bad news for Steve & Tracy.

Comment

I know many of you like Evelyn, but I cannot stand her. Unless we're about to embark on a dementia story (then I'll cut her some slack), I think she's a liar and her "mercy" is cruel. I'm not even convinced at this point she's Tyrone's grandmother. UGH!

Peter and Abi look good together, but of yeah...there will be TROUBLE! Two addicts...what could go wrong?

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah...you don't love Gary anymore (not that I blame you...but still). Move on.

Tracy and Steve won't qualify as adoptive parents. She's a felon. They need to think up a new option fast! I'm not sure why Amy is so against adoption and simultaneously abortion. That means you have to raise the child...but she just wants it all to go away and get "sorted." Babies don't just go away. This is why 14 year olds should not be having sex. And presumably this was her first time. It's like it was nothing. The writing around this story is so driven by plot...it's shameful. Amy should consider an open adoption. That way she knows where the child is, still sees the child on occasion, but she still gets to carry on with her life. Open adoptions can even have biological grand parents involved. It doesn't mean Amy would see this child all the time, but that she wouldn't be wondering all the time what happened to the child and neither would Liz, Steve and Tracy. Too many people loving a child is not a problem.

AND contrary to what Sally and Abi were saying about Abi's kids, they are NOT better off without her especially if she's not a danger to them and they already know her as their mother. Double UGH!

This show. I'm so exasperated! Sigh... LOL!

Comment

I felt so bad for Seb tonight & tomorrow he'll be saying good-bye to the kids ..

Comment

• Padfoot
          Padfoot commented
          Editing a comment
          I never would have guessed when he was first introduced he'd become a character that I really like. I felt really bad too.

I don't get why he can't be a part of the twins lives though?

So .. Norris is going to sell The Cabin.
        I'll bet Brian & Cathy buy it &
        Rita will be ticked off .. 'cause Brian will be her boss.

Carla is jealous of Abi .. so .. I spy another Carla & Peter hook up coming.

Comment

Gosh .. I hope Adam won't be off on holidays for a long time.
          I really like the character.

Did you notice when Paul looked in the box of Roy's mother's stuff .. there was what looked to me to be a ring box ?
          If it is a ring box .. I'm thinking Roy placed it in the goodwill box by accident & there'll be a story coming about the significance of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
            So .. Norris is going to sell The Cabin.
            I'll bet Brian & Cathy buy it &
            Rita will be ticked off .. 'cause Brian will be her boss.

Carla is jealous of Abi .. so .. I spy another Carla & Peter hook up coming.
            IA about the Kabin, that came to mind immediately. Cathy & Brian's previous plans to buy a shop fell through so they presumably still have funds to do so. But I would love to see Rita buy it back. I guess that answers the question as to whether Malcolm Hebden (Norris) w/b back. It's been reported from time to time and quite recently too that he would be back but maybe not - or at least not with any permanency. Isn't it strange that no mention has been made of Norris' marriage to Mary - today was the first time she mentioned him when she came to tell Rita his plans.

Clearly Peter & Carla are not done; I was actually a bit surprised that she stopped him when he was about to kiss her.

I love Adam so I too hope he won't be gone for long; his decision to leave came as a hock. I've seen no official word on the actor leaving. OMG if I had to choose between Adam & Gary - no contest LOL.

I hate that Steve & Tracey didn't tell Amy the truth as to the obstacles that may occur in them adopting the baby; she has this unrealistic idea that it will be "sorted", all she has to do is hand over the baby. A bad idea in the first place IMO. Liz was right about this one.

Comment

OMG...I cannot stand Peter when he's sniffing after Carla. He turns into some weird, pathetic desperado. YUCK! She's like alcohol to him. Even Carla recognized how much of a knob he becomes when he's chasing her. How disrespectful he is to other people AND to Carla. I hope the show brings on someone really good for Carla because it is NOT Peter.

Yesterday showed why I like Liz. Jenny is a fool for not actually rising above her bitterness and being sincere with Liz. If Jenny goes down...she had a chance to clear the air. She chose to have a go at Liz. While I get the instinct to do so, you have to suck it up some times and try to move forward.

Is the show going to have Seb and Sarah have an affair? They're spending too many intense moments together.

I'm going to miss Adam.

Comment

• Holly99
                Holly99 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've never cared much for Carla .. and .. Carla & Peter hooking up again will .. for me .. be as boring as all get out.

• Jupiter Jane
                Jupiter Jane commented
                Editing a comment
                I love Carla - one of my favourites. I like Peter too although that doesn't mean they should get back together;/

Never fear Otter1 - Adam's absence is temporary; he will be back in the spring.thank goodness; but I will miss him while he's gone.

I don't think the story of Roy's mother's ring is over yet & look forward to seeing what comes next with Roy & the ring.

Comment

Lordy lordy .. if Clayton is released to an open prison .. dollars to donuts .. he'll escape & come after David.

Poor Brian .. .. he can't win.
                My bet is .. the only way Rita will return to The Cabin is if Brian agrees to make her the manager ..

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X