Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay .. finally .. Rana dumped Kate ..

Originally posted by Otter1 View Post
    This story with Brian is getting better. How will Phil get his comeuppance?
    I know it's wishful thinking .. but .. I hope one of the kids overhears something & reports Phil to the principal.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
      Jupiter Jane commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay indeed ... no way was Kate suddenly going to give up her wish to have a baby ... she's been too obsessed. I don't know if it was shown onscreen that Imran saw Kate & Adam - if it was, I missed it. Anyway, glad that Rana found out.

It may not be wishful thinking Holly ... it's not beyond the realms of possibility that one of the kids might hear something. Some of them are pretty sharp - esp sweet Jack; although I don't know if kids that age would have the confidence to go straight to the Principal. Still, I hope Phil gets found out in whatever way - he needs to get his comeuppance and sooner rather than later. BrIan has never been one of my favourite characters, but this is a good sl and I am feeling for him.

Loved .. loved .. loved .. Jack saving the day & bully-Phil getting suspended ..

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      ME TOO!!!!

OK...how can Tim not see what Gina is doing? I really want Sophie to say to him, "one day, it's going to come out that my mum wasn't lying and you're going to regret behaving this way!" Here's my thing, Tim is not book smart, but he's always been people smart. Why is he not wise to Gina? UGH!

I feel badly for Jenny. She's going too far, but I get it.

Rana and Kate have never made sense to me. I'd prefer Kate with Sophie. That said, Rana was lying about not wanting a kid. She could see Kate had baby brain, why wasn't she honest with the woman "she gave up everything for?" That line really bugged me. So Kate has to put Rana first, but Rana doesn't have to. Kate is selfish, no doubt, but Rana takes the cake. What Kate did was completely nuts, but to break up with a women she "lost" so much for...it makes me think Rana STILL does not know who she is or what she wants. I really hope these two are over. I feel like Sophie would want the same things as Kate.

Comment

Gina & Tim
      Lordy lordy ..

Comment

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think they slept together at all. Gina is simply using Tim's failure to remember to drive a bigger wedge between Tim and Sally. Gina is a piece of work. Makes me glad I don't have a sister. Yikes!

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right .. I don't think they did the deed .. but ... Tim does & so do Faye & Sophie.
        And .. Sophie will tell Sally.
        What a mess !!

• Jupiter Jane
        Jupiter Jane commented
        Editing a comment
        IA they didn't have sex, but Gina is now getting what she wanted - Tim believes they did and she is letting him, and so do Sophie and Faye.
        Last edited by Jupiter Jane; January 6th, 2019, 03:44 PM.

Tim has been a real jerk throughout this whole mess but, when you're so drunk that you don't remember anything the next day, that's not an affair. That is rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
        Loved .. loved .. loved .. Jack saving the day & bully-Phil getting suspended ..
        This was great. I mentioned in an earlier thread the possibility that the kids, and esp Jack, would play a part. It didn't occur to me that Jack w/b smart enough to actually video the mtg.- loved it !!!!
        While I've not always been a particular fan of Brian, I thought this was a good storyline; I felt sorry for him but was very touched by how the children showed their love for him and everyone in the pub stepped up and said how much he meant to the kids.

I usually find the Christmas episodes of the Street a bit dismal (reminds me why I no longer live there) and this was no exception. And speaking for someone who plans such times, don't people plan things - such as where they're having Christmas dinner, and shopping for it - in advance lol.

Glad to see Rana & Kate finally end, this baby obsession of Kate's was just too much and no openness or honesty between them.

I had a feeling when Gemma came through after Jenny fell down the stairs that she thought Johnny had been responsible; I hope they are not now going into a false wife beating sl, but I fear they will. Jenny is going off the rails and it wouldn't be hard for her to be influenced by Gemma. I'm also frustrated because I thought Jenny had come to terms with, and moved on from, Johnny's fling with Liz; but now she has become obsessed.
        Last edited by Jupiter Jane; January 6th, 2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Johnny did hit Jenny once right? Right after Aiden's suicide. Do any of the other characters know about that? (Rita, Carla etc.). I have a bad feeling Jenny is going to let people think Johnny is abusing her once she catches on that Gemma already suspects this.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
            Jupiter Jane commented
            Editing a comment
            I had forgotten about that, and still only have a vague memory of it now that you've mentioned it. I fear you may be right in your speculation.

• Padfoot
            Padfoot commented
            Editing a comment
            Today's show brought it up. Johnny ALMOST hit Jenny but he stopped himself. But as Jenny pointed out his verbal abuse has hurt her just as much.

Wow! So all the secrets come out on Christmas!

Comment

• Holly99
            Holly99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep .. looks like we'll be dealing with the fallout now.

Tim kicked Gina out ..

Sally & Tim

Looks like Liz is in trouble.
          If she has a brain injury .. her life may hang in the balance ..

Comment

• Otter1
            Otter1 commented
            Editing a comment
            So...I like Liz, BUT I don't feel sorry for her about being run over. I've never been jilted. I would never go that far...and yet...I feel no pity for her due to her slapper status. I'm horrible, I know.

THANK THE SOAP GODS that Tim finally saw Gina for the lying, manipulative, selfish cow that she is. Well done, Sophie.

One more thing...I'm glad Jenny said Johnny was abusive toward her...because he has been. No he never hit her, but he almost did and he used her as a verbal punching bag for months. That's the kind of man Johnny is. I hope she takes him to the cleaners...of course she won't now because she'll be the bad guy for running Liz over. Sigh...
            Last edited by Otter1; January 8th, 2019, 08:16 PM.

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
          Tim kicked Gina out ..

Sally & Tim

Looks like Liz is in trouble.
          If she has a brain injury .. her life may hang in the balance ..

I was my guts off when Tim throw the table and told the cow to get the hell and pack lol

Comment

Liz is just a piece of crap ...she is a real slapper ...
            why does she always dressed and act like an old whore?

Comment

Audray is such a stupid grannie...never learn about crooks just to get layed
              Idiot!

Comment

Finally the good news that Gina**** never had sexual intercourse with Tim. She just did let him believe it. What a B****
                Sally and Tim will reconnect ...yess!

Comment

Typical Christmas episode - no-one on the Street ever sits down and has a nice quiet Christmas Day LOL.

Liz is being called a slapper on here but regardless, it takes two to tango. Johnny (who I do like) fires Liz and tells her he would do anything to get her out of his life; If I remember correctly, Johnny was the one who initiated things with Liz.

SO so pleased that Gina got her comeuppance!!! It was all so well done.

Comment

• Holly99
                    Holly99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IMO .. Liz isn't any different than 90% of the women in Weatherfield.
                    I've always loved the Liz character & can't wait for Jenny to get her comeuppance.

• Jupiter Jane
                    Jupiter Jane commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IA Holly, I've always liked Liz as well. There is a comment above that is somewhat harsh IMO.
                    As for Jenny, seems like she's going off the rails again; never liked her.
                    Last edited by Jupiter Jane; January 14th, 2019, 08:39 AM.

• Otter1
                    Otter1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Leanne is just as much a "slapper" as Liz. I like them both, but I'm not going to pretend that because I like them somehow Jenny's (or Michelle's) hurt feelings do not matter. Johnny is a total jerk, but Liz invited a relationship with him knowing he was married. What did she think would happen? I find it hard to feel sorry for her, just like I wish Leanne (though she's my fave) got a bigger, more consequential comeuppance after sleeping with Steve.

Gail spying on Lewis had me in stitch .. Lol

And speaking Gail .. she's in desperate need of a haircut

Comment

• Otter1
                    Otter1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes she does. Her mum's a hair dresser. C'mon.

Btw...I'm wondering if Lewis is going to spring a wedding on Audrey and THEN steal her $. Lol. Nope...looks like he's just going to abandon her. Smh.
                    Last edited by Otter1; January 14th, 2019, 09:24 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X