Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are doing a really good job with these episodes about Nina remembering what happened. Very dark and dramatic. Good performances.

Comment

• msan1025
      msan1025 commented
      Editing a comment
      The actress that portrays Nina has done such an incredible job with the entire storyline. She slowly became my favorite character.

• ITA with the above and no wonder she won an award recently. Go Abi - finding the connection between creep Corey's dad and the other kid's dad. Does anyone remember Imran having been married? I don't at all.

OMG Tyrone wimps out again - he tells Kirk he has to go home and tell Alina that he'll be at his ex's for the foreseeable future and when he gets there and she tells him she's booked a trip to Romania he doesn't say a word. GMAB

Comment

• What a total downer this show has been this week, from the courtroom verdict, Kelly's suicide attempt, Abi unraveling, Imran's affair, please come up with something fun.....at least Adi and Summer's dinner with the parents was cute.

Comment

• Sace
        Sace commented
        Editing a comment
        I struggled to watch this week. I hope Corey gets punished somehow. I'm furious with Imran.

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just want to say...I stopped watching about 2 months ago because 1) I couldn't keep up, but 2) because I was really unhappy with the direction of a number of storylines...Seb's death and Tyrone's affair particularly. It looks like the fall out from these two stories has been as upsetting as I was expecting. I still read your comments. If things brighten up, I'll probably return. I'm reading the recaps.

• OMG Tyrone is too much - thinking he can just waltz back into his old life with Fiz - unbelievable; glad she's having none of it. I do like her new boyfriend.

Comment

• I'm so annoyed with Imran.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
          Jupiter Jane commented
          Editing a comment
          Why - because he lost the case?

• Hi - hope you guys have been watching the last few days. These Halloween episodes have been phenomenal, I think. I won't say more in case you have them recorded and are not caught up yet. I can't wait to Monday to see how this all plays out.

Hope to hear your thoughts once you finish this week's episodes! All I can say, is that this show is great when they take on these event-special night storylines like this. they can do creepy and dramatic so well. For those that haven't been watching lately, if you can tune into this week's episodes, it would be worth it!

As for the comment about Imran above, he has been driving me crazy too. He is such a coward. I think he is just a weak man. Remember back when he was juggling both Toya and Leeanne? And he couldn't decide between them. I hope that Toya sticks by her decision to kick him to the curb.

Comment

• I totally agree with everyone about how tense, dark, dramatic, and sad it has been...for months it seems...but I can't stop watching. It's riveting.

I did not know that about Imran waffling between Toyah and Leanne. He has really turned out to be spineless and whiny to me.

Comment

• I'm so angry. We lose two characters yet we are still stuck with Daisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sace View Post
              I'm so angry. We lose two characters yet we are still stuck with Daisy.
              I totally agree! And then we got Daisy in what felt like EVERY scene the day after Halloween, just to make it worse! Maybe Jenny will really chase her out of town - that would be nice!

I love Roy! I think he is my favourite character on the show. He is amazing, and so glad he had a big role in these recent days.

Comment

• Sace
                Sace commented
                Editing a comment
                Roy has been my favorite since a started watching a few years ago!

Looks like we're stuck with Daisy.

• Am I the only one who doesn't feel like David is to "blame"? I sort of agree with Debbie that Ray has some responsibility too. I know David should have gotten it fixed, but how was he supposed to do that without money?

Comment

• Why can't they leave Yasmeen out of drama for a bit? What will happen when she finds out about the laundering? Or the authorities?

Also, I get a bad feeling about Curtis. Is he really sick? I don't know, he's sketchy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hour Escape View Post

I love Roy! I think he is my favourite character on the show. He is amazing, and so glad he had a big role in these recent days.
                  I love Roy too; a very talented actor. I loved him having a major role when Nina got hurt as well as in this storyline.

IA with a lot of your comments about these last shows, good stuff. I'm sad at losing Johnny (I suspected we would and I think he wanted to leave); I loved the character and have always liked the actor - first saw him years ago on Prime Suspect. I always kind of hoped Johnny & Jenny would get back together. I also agree about the waste of space, Daisy; useless character.

I was disappointed to see that Stu guy go after Corey after hearing Asha and Nina talk; he's after the biggest "pay cheque" I guess but I continue to hope that that slime, Corey, will eventually get his comeuppance.

Disappointed in Imran as well. I've always liked him and he and Toyah worked out pretty well together and seemed they would continue to be solid. I guess they will stick things out while they are fostering that sweet little girl, but who knows how long that will be.

Comment

• Lots of great things are happening this month and next on "Corrie." I am current with all UK episodes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X