Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The writing and acting have to be excellent for us to feel this way.

Comment

• I was very taken by David Neilson's (Roy) performance as he sat talking to Nina in the hospital. It was very touching; and David Neilson plays this character so well.

Comment

• Sace
        Sace commented
        Editing a comment
        Roy is one of my favorite characters. My heart is aching for him.

• I am so disappointed with Abby. I hope somewhere down the line she'll stop blaming Nina and the two of them can have a decent relationship.

Corey is trash.

Comment

• I'm not crazy about the Kathy/Yasmeen/Tim's mom story.

Comment

• Finally the threesome at Yasmeen's house have broken up. I couldn't believe Tim invited his Mom to live with him and Sally "for good" - however, at least she recognized this was not a good idea and is going back to her own place.

OMG that stupid girl, Asha; first she meets up with this creep (whose name escapes me) and it looks as if she may go with him to the vacant apt. I really thought she had come to her senses.

Comment

• Responding to my own post above good to see Asha help set that creep up; she did a good job.

I hope this is not the permanent exit for Johnny, I really like him.

Comment

• kls
              kls commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope Johnny sticks around....have been watching Richard Hawley through the years in series such as Prime Suspect, and appearances in Dazleil and Pascoe, Downton Abbey, Casualty, Midsomer Murders and really enjoy his work

• Jupiter Jane
              Jupiter Jane commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree kls, I first saw him in Prime Suspect. I don't remember him being in Downton Abbey.

• kls
              kls commented
              Editing a comment
              Jupiter Jane, he was in one episode season 1 as an officer. Small scene but now that you know, you can look for him

• I really wish Fiz wouldn't use the girls as a weapon. I'm not saying Alina and Ty are innocent, but Fiz shouldn't be using the girls this way. Glad Evelyn said so.

Alina is clueless too. She is too immature for this relationship. Ty is an idiot.
            Last edited by Sace; June 24, 2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Queen Elizabeth visits the set of Coronation Street ..

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-57764192

Comment

• Suddenly this sl with Tyrone and what's her name is making me feel sick - she's showing what a child she really is and becoming whiney. The "honeymoon" is definitely over; and now bringing a pregnancy into the mix - GMAB. Evelyn was right in her "birth control" comment.

I do not like Daisy - she has added nothing to the show IMO. Given the lack of business currently, Jenny would have been better to have given extra shifts to those who need them than keep Daisy around, who has already shown she cannot be trusted. I wish Jenny & Johnny had not split up, I grew to like them together and the recent scene between them having a drink and laugh together showed how good they could be again.

Comment

• Sace
                  Sace commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Totally agree on all fronts. I used to like Alina and her spunk. Loved her and Seb.

The story with Daisey is just way too middle school for me.

• I hope Todd is exposed soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sace View Post
                  I hope Todd is exposed soon.
                  Same here. So glad that Wil managed to tape their conversation, so hopefully it won't be long before he has the opportunity to have Billy hear the tape.

I'm loving sweet Emma more each week - she's a doll; I really like Curtis, but based on the last episode it sounds as if there are medical issues and I really don't want to see Emma heartbroken. But we don't know the details yet.

Daisy - unlike Emma - I dislike this little witch more each week. I so want to see her gone. Nothing seemed to come from Jenny figuring out Daisy's spin on things between Daisy and Ryan. I keep thinking Jenny will kick her to the curb, esp after the article re the cosmetics scam, but it hasn't happened yet.

Some fun dialogue, esp between Eileen and George - which is one of the things the Street writing is so good at.

Comment

• I'm struggling with Fiz right now. I understand wanting to protect your child, but I'm concerned with how dangerous Hope could be if she doesn't get professional help.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
                      Jupiter Jane commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OMG yes - ICAM

• Oh jeez. Daisy is gonna try and get her hooks into Daniel I bet. Ugh.

Todd is still around and Daisy is still around. Ick.

Comment

• Glad to see that there are others who are bothered by Alina and Daisy. I have thought the same thing, what has Daisy added to the show, why is she there? I don't want her to get her claws in Daniel, but looks like they are going there.

Sometimes I do like Alina and feel for her, other times I get so annoyed with her childish behaviour. Speaking of childish... Tyrone. But he just seems so helpless these days.

Luckily we haven't seen Todd in a few days - I hope he took off for good. So happy with the reveal at the calendar screening party. I thought those scenes where Billy told him it was definitely over were great.

All the actors are so great, this show is really a joy to watch, even when it is heartbreaking.

Comment

• So ... Tyrone mentions to Alina that he had wanted to marry her etc. (past tense lol) and she immediately decides they're engaged - and he allows it to happen. He is clearly conflicted and realizing what he gave up. Such a wimp.

Comment

• msan1025
                          msan1025 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Tyrone makes me so sick. I wish he had a spine so Fiz could rip it out of him.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X