Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I can't believe Yasmeen & Geoff got married. I can hardly bear to watch him manipulating/controlling her. Next thing w/b for him to getting his name on the deed to the house.

Comment

• Sace
      Sace commented
      Editing a comment
      Aaaargh! Shhhh! He might hear you and get ideas! I'm with you. I was so disappointed to hear they had gotten married.

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is so sad to see Yasmeen in this situation. I fear for her life, to be honest.

• Tim is already married! What happens in Vegas!

Comment

• Why can't Geoff get run over by a car?

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
        Jupiter Jane commented
        Editing a comment
        From your lips ... although I would rather he be found out, not sure how they would do it. But I sincerely hope this sl doesn't go on for too long. It just makes me cringe watching what he's doing.

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        From your lips to the soapgods ears!!!!

• You were right, Otter1 .. Vicky is still very much alive.
      I don't think it will be long until the truth comes out .. but .. until it does .. it's fun to watch Robert squirm.

Comment

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm behind again, but I KNEW IT!!! Lol.

I feel no pity for Robert. NONE!

OK...just saw that Michelle is conspiring with Vicky. I guessed that too. Perhaps I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Robert. They're taking this a bit too far. I was k with it when she was just "missing," but actually getting to the point he's charged with murder...that's one step too far.
        Last edited by Otter1; January 1, 2020, 09:55 PM.

• Jupiter Jane i totally agree. Maybe he can be found out and as he's running to escape the angry mob he gets hit by a car.

For me this sl is already too long.

Comment

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG...when he was forcing Yasmeen to eat the crab...how awful! He needs to be found out for what he's doing to her. Yasmeen is an abused woman. 😢

• Vicky and Michelle plotting in Robert`s back
      I hope they will be arrested for setting up Robert and I hope he`ll get his Restaurant back
      with no more Michelle or Vicky around

Comment

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel like Robert deserves payback after what he did...but they're going a bit too far.

• Sace
        Sace commented
        Editing a comment
        Robert does need to pay for his actions, but yeah...framing him for murder is way too far. I was kind of even OK with taking his restaurant. What Michelle and Vicky are doing is just wrong.

• I'm a little behind so I don't know if it's been brought up on the show but, was Tim illiterate when he arrived on the cobbles? Can't he argue that he had no idea what he was signing since he couldn't read it?

Comment

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes .. Tim was illiterate until about 10 years ago when Anna taught him to read.
        So .. this may be how he gets off of being charged with bigamy.

• Can I just say one thing? The way Bethany moons over Daniel is absolutely nauseating! Someone make it stop!!!!

[The actors have chemistry though...I won't deny it.]

Comment

• Otter1 Geoff has always been scary, but he got even darker when I was trying to force Yasmeen to eat that crab. It's getting into fast forward territory for me. I I'm finding it so hard to watch him.

Comment

• Otter1
          Otter1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's really horrible.

• Random thoughts...

Poor Rita!

I love how the Bailey family's home is decorated for Christmas. There is nothing better at Christmastime than a traditional English Christmas. [So nostalgic for me.]

Roy should not of left his brother, but of course he had to. He should have called Nina since the carer didn't come. I totally get why she's upset.

70,000 for the Bistro? That's peanuts!

I'm so glad Vicky went into labour.

Comment

• Sace
          Sace commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, my heart is breaking for Rita too. I'm hoping there's a good story and happy ending coming for her. I'd like it if she ended up helping with the quads.

• Jupiter Jane
          Jupiter Jane commented
          Editing a comment
          My heart is breaking too Sace; I was so relieved when the paramedics said she was going to be OK. I feared that maybe Barbara Knox had decided to retire - it did give her some good scenes - but I'm not ready to lose her yet - one of my all-time favourites.

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, Otter1 .. Nina has every right to be upset with Roy.
          Roy is upset with himself & nothing Carla says will ever change that.

• No doubt Dev will be upset when he hears what happened to Rita.
        It wouldn't have taken long to help her put the decorations on the tree.

I sure hope Gary's comeuppance is on it's way.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
          Jupiter Jane commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG from your lips ... re Gary's comeuppance. I hate this character with a passion!!! The thought of him being around long enough to see Maria have a child with him turns my stomach.

• OMG...if Robert going to die?

That bullet was meant for Gary. UGH!

Comment

• Wow exciting couple of episodes! On one hand, two wrongs don't make a right so as horrible as Gary has been to Derek, it obviously does not mean Derek had a right to wave a gun around. On the other hand however, I'm happy to see Gary feeling guilty about it all and hopefully he's learned his lesson (wishful thinking?).

Why does every single kid on Corrie go through an intolerable brat phase? I'm of course talking about Max but, I feel like I've hated every kid at one point or another. Besides Summer, she's been great. Why can't they write more kids to be like her? Aaaaand I'm probably jinxing this now. Watch her next major storyline is her being a brat

Farewell Robert. You deserved a lot of comeuppance but you didn't deserve this.

Comment

• From watching Gary's reaction to Michelle crying over Robert, I think a "face turn" is in the works. Look for him to somehow come clean on everything and try to worm his way out of all his bad misdeeds.

Comment

• Robert was never my cup of tea .. so .. I won't miss him.

Don't rush back, Michelle .. 'cause I've seen enough of you to last a long long time.

**Fingers crossed** .. Abi & Kevin get together.

Comment

• Otter1
                Otter1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I liked Robert until he got with Michelle...so...agreed, agreed, and agreed!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X