Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronation street canada - no spoilers

Time to begin a new thread. Coronation street chatter - Canadian time. NO spoilers or alluding to spoilers please.
    Seagreen
    GL Forum, DH Forum, & International Soaps Forumsoapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please Email Me

I guess Bethany is no longer interested in Craig. It seems every time Ryan turns his lazy butt around, Bethany is there. And now she has kissed him! He seems pretty comfortable being a 'mommy's boy' - not great boyfriend material.

Rana and Kate looked lovely - it would be great to see a happy wedding reach completion for a change.

Business deals happen fast on the street - no need for lawyers, consultations with business partners, 48 hr. transitional periods, - just a brief transaction in the loo.
    Seagreen

Comment

Originally posted by seagreen View Post
      Business deals happen fast on the street - no need for lawyers, consultations with business partners, 48 hr. transitional periods, - just a brief transaction in the loo.
      LOL too true. Not sure how I feel about Nick buying Peter's shares; and Peter's desire to get out of the partnership seemed to come suddenly. Not that he and Carla were in sync in terms of how they ran the business but while I would always prefer to see Carla running the factory alone, I was getting used to Peter being there. OTT - Peter is looking more attractive each week.

Someone (Leanne I think) referred to Carla as Nick's ex-wife, but I didn't think they ever married???

I'm also confused as to Nick ending up in Nottingham (not very far away) - when he and Carla were leaving, they were going down to Devon and I guess I was under the impression he stayed there - OR maybe they broke up and she went there alone - my memory is a bit vague on it. Anyway, definitely something fishy about his business; I'm sure Carla will dig to find out.

Comment

• seagreen
        seagreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree completely Jane!
        The 'New and Improved' Nick is the same as the 'Old and Pathetic' one.
        Good or bad, Peter and Carla have undeniably chemistry.

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
      Someone (Leanne I think) referred to Carla as Nick's ex-wife, but I didn't think they ever married???
      Yes .. Carla asked Nick to marry her in 2016.
      You can read the details of their short term marriage here: http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Nick_Tilsley

I'm also confused as to Nick ending up in Nottingham (not very far away) - when he and Carla were leaving, they were going down to Devon and I guess I was under the impression he stayed there - OR maybe they broke up and she went there alone - my memory is a bit vague on it.
      Right .. Nick filed for divorce & Carla went to Devon on her own.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
        Jupiter Jane commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Holly. I also read the link you provided. I have absolutely no memory of them actually marrying - of course, the old memory ain't what it used to be LOL!!!

Don't feel bad Jane, I also forgot about Nick and Carla getting married. Such a bad match! Glad she's suspicious of him - he's hiding a few things.

Faye must be reaching 'expert level' at prison visiting - Seb, Anna, and now Sally. Too bad it was connected to frequent flyer points.
      Seagreen

Comment

Nick is such a doorknob!

I'm calling it now...Shona is attracted to Nick.

Please soapgods, do not let Leanne have a false negative.

I feel badly for Gina, but Tim declaring his undying love for Sally was smart!

Rana and Kate...! Kate should have stuck with Sophie. Rana wouldn't know the truth if it hit her on the head!

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Leanne having a false negative was the first thing that crossed my mind.
          Leanne pregnant with Steve's child .. again .. would drive Tracy crazy .. Lol

Sweet conversation between Adam and Amy. He really is a good guy at heart.

Kate needs to focus on her wedding and relationship! Enough with the baby stuff. She's waited so long to begin a life with Rana she should enjoy it before bringing a third person into their lives.

I actually applauded when Carla left Nick sitting in the office. GO CARLA GO!!!
        Seagreen

Comment

Amy has always been one of my favourite characters.
          Elle Mulvaney is a terrific young actress & on tonight's eppy .. her scenes with Sam Robertson​​​​​​​ (Adam) were a joy to watch.

Comment

[QUOTE=seagreen;n1924315]S
            Kate needs to focus on her wedding and relationship! Enough with the baby stuff. She's waited so long to begin a life with Rana she should enjoy it before bringing a third person into their lives.
            [QUOTE]

ITA - but that being said, what a way to start a life together. They're clearly on different pages re having children; what could be more huge. What is it with these couples who can't open up and be honest with each other.

Glad as I am that Nick agreed to sell his share of the factory to Carla, how long is it really going to be before Leanne finds out about his marriage. And what is the big deal anyway? I don't remember if he was always this secretive or dishonest, but I don't see why he couldn't tell Leanne and/or his family that he had married.

Comment

Tracy is the vilest character on the street. I really hope she suffers for upending Abi's life.

Sinead is the stupidest character on the street. I hope she dies.

Leanne needs to realize that the discipline of military life might do Simon some good. When he realizes how hard other aspects of it are, he'll come home. If he stays in Weatherfield, he'll end up like Ryan. No one wants that.

Comment

I want the truth to come out about what Tracy did.

Seb's heart was in the right place .. but .. he's just brought more trouble Abi's way ..

Comment

Originally posted by Otter1 View Post
                  Tracy is the vilest character on the street. I really hope she suffers for upending Abi's life.
                  I think Tracy has met her match with Abi. Let's hope Abi goes as far as Tracy does in the retaliation department.

So, call me ignorant to British breakfast ways but what was that white stuff Daniel put on top of Sinead's toast. And it was on Ali's toast too. Was it mashed potatoes?!

Comment

• Holly99
                    Holly99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not sure, Padfoot .. but .. I thought it looked like cheese curds.

• Holly99
                    Holly99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    On second thought .. Sinead is a vegan .. so .. it was probably tofu curds.

• Otter1
                    Otter1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would LOVE Abi ruining Tracy's life. Tracy deserves it.

Just need to say this again...Nick is a complete doorknob. But he doesn't need to sell his half of the factory to Carla now.

Comment

• Otter1
                    Otter1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OMG...Nick stole the money to pay for his share of the factory from his wife. He's moved from doorknob to dumba$$. I'm sure Gail will blame Leanne. Sigh...

• Holly99
                    Holly99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Of course Gail will blame Leanne .. 'cause she'd sure as hell never blame her "perfect son" Nick for anything.

Emma & Chesney are cute together ..

**Fingers crossed** .. Elsa & Carla get the upper hand over Nick.

Comment

Sally is Sally's own worst enemy, BUT Aunty Gina is a pretty close second! (Followed by Sophie and Tim )

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X