Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caught up, poor Mary. Jude is just awful.

Comment

• I just caught up too and yes, Jude is something else ... getting worse. I feel for Mary and glad she stood up to him, I feared she might let him talk her round, but Mary has a backbone which is sometimes unexpected. But I really hope she tells Angie; don't know if she took Roy's cheque or not, but hope she tells him too. I really don't want to see this storyline go on

Comment

• I am absolutely appalled by Jude. He's a huge guy and he hit Mary. WTH? I hope Mary outs him for the fraud he is and does not let herself be abused by this man. Where is Norris, btw?

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm hoping Mary exposes Jude for the fraudster he is & they run him out of town.

• Originally posted by Otter1 View Post
        Where is Norris, btw?
        Malcolm Hebden (Norris) is 78 years old & last December .. he had a heart attack & was in an induced coma for quite a while.
        In an interview he had with The Express .. he said he wasn't sure if he'd be returning to the cobbles .. but .. if his doctor gave his approval .. he'd love to return.

Comment

• Otter1
          Otter1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Best wishes and a speedy recovery to MH.

• Woo Hoo !!!
        Jude got his comeuppance & is gone .. gone .. gone ..
        It made my day when he was exposed & later .. when Mary told him enough was enough and both Mary & Angie told him to sling his hook.

Loved the .. Gemma, Emma, Chesney & Spike date scenes ..
        Methinks .. Emma is carrying a torch for Chesney .. .. so .. I wonder if that's where things are headed now.

Comment

• Otter1
          Otter1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was so worried Jude would run off with George. I'm so glad he didn't. Boy has Jude's character totally changed. I still want to know if they did a DNA test.

OMG...I like Gemma...but c'mon. Chesney asked you out on a date, get your head in the game. Of course, it was a real date. And then she has the audacity to be jealous. Smh! I sort of felt badly for Emma. She like Chesney for who he is - steady and simple. He's Gemma's though. That's pretty obvious.

I sort of enjoyed Leanne taking advantage of Nick. He does deserve it...just a little.

• Shona is right.
        Something's up with Nick & his "sneaky" phone calls.

Comment

• Otter1
          Otter1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm betting he's married to someone else.

Did you get the feeling they were chem testing Nick and Shona? Do UK soaps do that?

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh .. married!!
          Yes .. and it may be his wife that he's making the phone calls to.

I don't know if Corrie chem tests .. but .. Nick & Shona would send David back to his dark side.

I like Emma & she'd be good for Chesney .. but .. "good" can be boring .. Lol .. so .. I don't think they'll go there with them.

• I seem to be alone in this but I do not like Gemma. I might if she would shut her big gob once in a while. She has no couth, as we like to say here. I like Emma and she genuinely likes Chesney. When Gemma got jealous and flung herself at Spike and then she did the horizontal tango with him, all I could say was . . . ewwwwwww!!! I cannot imagine why any man would find her and her gobby ways attractive. Just tone down a tad, Gemma!

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gemma can be fun to watch at times .. but .. I agree with you, Pickles .. she's got quite the gob on her.

• Way to go, Abi.
        Kevin deserved that smack.

@ Emma giving Chesney a date performance test.

Got thinking about Lewis & how he said he didn't have enough cash on him to pay for the flowers & could he put it on a tab.
        Then .. when he was refused the tab .. he had 60 quid in his wallet.
        I still don't trust Lewis.
        I really like the character .. but .. I keep thinking .. a leopard can't change its spots.
        Last edited by Holly99; 11-08-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Pickles
          Pickles commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought his name was Lewis.

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right, Pickles.
          Nigel Havers is the name of actor who plays Lewis.
          Thanks for catching my error.
          I've amended my post ..

• I thought that last sequence with Daniel, Peter and Ken was very well acted. It was insightful and meaningful. Reminded me of Gail's soliloquy a few months back.

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes .. those scenes with Daniel, Peter & Ken (and Gail's soliloquy) were Corrie at its best.
          Very emotional eppy.

• God haver mercy! Sinead is so spineless. Make a decision and stick to it. Stop blaming others for "pushing" you into things. Honestly, I wish she's refuse treatment, have the baby and then die! UGH!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X