Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay .. Gina dumped Dev .. .. & .. Sean's got his job at the factory ..

Audrey won't be a happy camper when she finds out Rita is Maria's silent partner .. Lol

Thank-you .. thank-you .. thank-you writers .. for not changing the Rovers into a gastropub.
    Looks like Henry's found a way to scam himself out of trouble with those thugs.

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh...I agree that Dev's a skeeze-bucket. But that doesn't make Gina any less unstable.

Henry is a horrible, pathetic, weasel. Gemma is really dumb!

I'm so glad Jenny didn't change The Rovers too. Common sense prevails.

So glad Sean got a job!

Does anyone else get the feeling that Imran and Alya will fall for each other leaving Leanne in the dust?

I find Peter and Carla so !

Henry is a gutless wonder.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure what to make of Imran & Leanne.
      If they get together .. fine .. if not .. fine.

Peter is getting on my last nerve.

Henry's best before date expired a long time ago.

Yay .. we've seen the last of Henry.
    Kudos to Gemma for dobbing him in ..

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was so glad to see that too.

I was also glad to see Rita give Audrey the what for.

I don't think Simon is going to be safe on the cobbles.

Johnny and Liz are going to have a full on affair in 5, 4, 3, 2,...

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes ... loved the Rita & Audrey scenes.

Johnny's the type Liz goes for .. so .. it wouldn't surprise me if they hooked up again.

Simon's got trouble written all over him.

Normally I find all the kids on this show annoying but, the kids thinking Brian is Santa is pretty cute. That scene brought a smile to my face.

(Maybe the adults have finally found a way to make their kids behave!!)

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brian's great with the kids .. and .. IIRC .. Brian dressed up as Santa for the Christmas party last year .. so that's probably why they think he's Santa .. Lol

What was in Simon's food? I couldn't tell.

I hate how Peter is being written lately. He's always been a favorite of mine (mostly because I find him so attractive) but that interview with the young girl, he was so creepy!!

Edited to add: now after watching the rest of the episode it is stated that Peter was acting like that because it was like "seeing a ghost". To me however, it seemed like Peter was attracted to her which I found very creepy, as I said above.
    Last edited by Padfoot; 09-11-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Otter1
      Otter1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know a lot of folks love Carla, but since Peter's been pursuing her, he's been so icky. I can't enjoy his character these days.

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps it's just me .. but .. I thought that whole Peter/fake-Tina thing was ridiculous.

I'm not sure if Leanne had chemistry with Kal (wasn't watching then), but she has zero with Imran.

Angie and Adam are SO going to happen.

Carla bad mouthing Toyah with Simon...

I find it odd how much chemistry Kate has with Daniel than Sinead.

Is it terrible that I don't care Peter got shot? Carla has killed my affection for Peter. Sigh...
    Last edited by Otter1; 09-11-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      No .. it's not terrible .. 'cause I don't care that Peter got shot either .. Lol

Re Kate and Daniel, yes!!! I always wish Kate was bi or straight in their scenes. Love them together.

I don't really care that Peter was shot either but mostly because I'm pretty sure he's gonna make it.

Was Simon in the car?

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, Padfoot .. Peter won't be killed off.
      Yes .. Simon was in the car .. so .. it looks like Simon has been kidnapped.

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm .. so .. it looks like I was wrong & Simon wasn't in the car.

I felt absolutely NO emotional fall out for Angie or Jude. Angie's really grown on me, so intellectually, I do "feel" for her, but actually feeling something. NOPE! Why do I feel like Jude will do something insane like kill someone or take George? He really is a compulsive liar. Did we ever meet his adoptive parents? It might be interesting to see how he was raised and by whom. Maybe shed some light on his pathology.

So, Peter wasn't shot but it helped Carla confess her feelings for him. I found Leanne's assessment of Carla's selfishness bang on.

I really enjoy Simon and Leanne's relationship and I really like Simon when he's not being a brat! Btw, the way Peter spoke to Ken...no wonder Simon can be as lippy as he is.

Comment

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've always loved the relationship between Simon & Leanne.
      Leanne is a very good listener & Simon is the kind of kid that needs to be heard or he'll act out.
      Peter is a lousy father & a horrible example for Simon.

As to Angie & Jude .. I'm not invested in them at all.
      Jude is a loose cannon & there's no telling what he'll do now.

Paula & Sophie .. love it!
    Sally's going to have her knickers in a knot ..

But .. uh-uh .. not Gina & Kevin.

Comment

OMG .. Jim's back.
      Love the character .. but .. Jim's return means there's trouble ahead for Liz & Steve.

Comment

I am actually interested in Tyrone's new story. Imagine finding out something like that about yourself!

No to Gina and Kevin! Please no!

Jim.... This is Steve's father right? Was he in jail?

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes .. Tyrone's search for his bio family has my full attention too.

Right .. Jim is Steve's father & he was in jail for robbery.
          He robbed a bank so he could get $$$ for Liz to buy the Rovers back.

I am also very interested in Tyrone's story. This could be a GREAT story, if handled well.

I heard that Gina is actually interested in Tim. Me too! LOL

Yeah, Jim is nothing but Trouble, with a capital "T"

Comment

• Holly99
          Holly99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gina's an interesting character & I'm glad she dumped Dev.
          If Tim & Sally break up over this Duncan scam thing .. I'd like to see Sally & Kevin get back together.

• Otter1
          Otter1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm quite behind this week, but I've thought for a while that Sally still loves Kevin. And the way she reacted to Gina's interest in Kevin did not dissuade me from thinking this.

So .. who's the woman in Jim's car & what are they up to ??

Comment

No good, I would guess!

I said above, in my last post, that I would be interested in Tim too. But, after seeing him last night eating with his fingers, totally turned me off! I had to turn my head from the tv so I would not have to witness it. Blech!

Comment

Coronation Street doesn't do "back from the dead" .. so .. NO WAY is Hannah their daughter Katie.
            Jim is running some kind of scam & this Hannah woman is in on it.

Lordy lordy .. I sure hope Liz & Steve don't fall for Jim's whopper of a lie.

Comment

• Otter1
              Otter1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't seen today's episode, but I was hoping that Jim was being sincere (I don't know his back story at all and it's clear Liz really has some affection for him). Something tells me he's not, however, on the up and up. Shame. I love a well done redemption story.

p.s. This story with Billy and Josh is not a well-done redemption story. I'm the last person to say people can't change, but seriously, Billy needs to let someone else "heal" Josh and Billy should be loyal to his friend.

• Holly99
              Holly99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe it's just my imagination .. but .. when I was watching Josh & Billy today .. I got the feeling that Josh is no longer blind.
              When you've had a chance to watch today's eppy .. let me know what you think about this .. okay.

• Holly99
              Holly99 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Otter1
              For info on Jim's background .. here's the link to Wiki's bio on Jim MacDonald ..

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_McDonald

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X