Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally .. Bethany saw the pic of Kayla & Neil .. so .. she'll know they're related.

@ Audrey telling a customer Maria is no longer a hairstylist .. she's doing colonic irrigations ..

Comment

Kayla is certifiable! How did she think this was going to end with Craig, even if Bethany hadn't shown up?

If I knew Abi in real life, she'd probably drive me nuts, but as a fictional character, I find her rather entertaining.

I don't think Eva should back down with Johnny - just let the law deal with it. Johnny and Carla would use her compassion against her at some point if it suited them. ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        While I understand Johnny is grieving the loss of Aidan .. he kidnapped an infant & deserves to be punished. Not saying Johnny should be jailed right now .. but .. he should .. at minimum .. have a restraining order placed against him & if he comes near Eva or Susie again .. then he belongs in jail.

OMG I can't believe Henry bought the Rovers!!! While it may be fun for the short term to see Gemma behind the bar, I wouldn't trust him with her despite this grand gesture. I can't help but hope that something happens to prevent this sale going through. I didn't like the Rovers going to Peter & Toyah, but this is 100% worse. BUT didn't Peter only have his own share to sell; he had initially told Toyah she had first chance to buy him out, yet now it sounds as if Henry bought the whole pub. Confusing.

Comment

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Re: Peter & Toyah's shares of the pub.
        Toyah couldn't raise the cash to buy Peter out .. so that's why the full ownership of the Rovers went up for sale.
        Love Gemma .. but .. no way do I want to see her behind the bar.
        And .. I agree, JJ .. Henry is not to be trusted .. so .. I hope the deal falls through.

Happy to see Claudia's back.
      Hope she sticks around for a while.
      Sounds like Claudia's business is doing great .. she's expanding her shop .. won the stylist award & opening two new branches.

Finally .. Kayla accepts the truth about Neil.
      Wonder where things will go from here.

Does anyone besides me think the $$$ deposited to Tim's account came from Duncan's scam??

Comment

Great eppy today!

@ the look on Maria's face when Claudia told her she'd need to fork over a down payment.

So .. Eva's going to leave town.
        Can't say I'll miss her.
        Too bad they didn't hook Adam & Eva up .. they'd have made an interesting couple.

Bethany's right .. Kayla was Neil's victim as well.
        Now that Kayla has accepted the truth & called Neil out .. we'll probably end up liking her.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
          Too bad they didn't hook Adam & Eva up .. they'd have made an interesting couple.
          They did hook up some time ago. I always liked them together; she finished with him when she got pregnant.

I've known since last year that Eva w/b leaving and I hated the thought, really like her; BUT had no idea Adam would leave with her. That was a shocker and I'm very disappointed in this departure as well. I always hoped they'd get back together, but on screen not off!!!I I can think of a number of characters I wouldn't miss rather than these two.

What a boring couple Daniel & Sinead are, she so irritates me. It's probably not a nice thing to say but those two bratty kids of Fiz & Tyrone also irritate me.
          Last edited by Jupiter Jane; 08-12-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Holly99
            Holly99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes .. I know they hooked up before .. but .. I was referring to "now".
            I don't read spoilers for Coronation Street .. so .. I didn't know Catherine Tyldesley (Eva) was leaving & I'm really ticked off that Adam is leaving with her.

Just caught up after being away...

I feel like I understand why Eva did what she did and I think Adam did the right thing for himself going with her (I think they make a great match). I really hope Peter is wrong is wrong about Adam and Eva. I have found Peter extremely unattractive in the last number of weeks/months. The words skeevy or skeezy come to mind.

As for Carla calling Eva a selfish cow...Carla, the queen of selfish cows, needs to take a long look in the mirror. No one uses people or looks out for "#1" like Carla does. She and Peter are . I hope she never gets that factory back after telling Daniel to not tell Alya about the moth infestation.

I have absolutely no sympathy for Johnny. Eva literally drops the charges and he and his "charming" illegitimate daughter are bad-mouthing her because she got away from the people who were intentionally hurting her and her child. Screw them!

Fiz and Tyronne's kids are brats, especially the older one.

The Platt's are pretty much always interesting...Bethany is much more magnanimous than I would have been to Kayla. I really don't think I'll come around on Kayla, tbh.

I can't be sad that Josh is almost dead. Good riddance!

As for Gemma...she is not landlady material. Rita needs to stop guilting Leanne, imo. Of course, give Gemma a chance to do more. But how old is she? The pub is a huge responsibility. Leanne should be running that place, not Gemma.

Comment

• Holly99
            Holly99 commented
            Editing a comment
            ITA .. Carla needs to take a seat & she's not to be trusted.

The Platt's have (IMO) always been the most interesting family on Corrie.

Gemma's a nut case & the Rovers will be bankrupt in no time with her in charge.

ICAM about your bankruptcy comment - OMG I have to continue hoping something falls through with this stupid sale.

Sleazy as Henry is, I did think he had a bit more maturity than he showed when the two of them got drunk going through the stock. I sincerely hope he's a short term character.

Comment

Lordy lordy .. the last thing Daniel & Sinead need is a baby.
            But .. that's the way it rolls on the cobbles .. so .. it is what it is.

Poor Sean .. the last thing he needed was to get mugged.
            That said .. it's his pride that's keeping him where he is .. so .. I find it hard to feel sorry for him.

Not sure what to make of Carol. Is she on the up & up .. or not ..

Maria's going to rue the day she got tangled up with Carla

Comment

• Otter1
              Otter1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed on all counts, especially the last one!

Even though I don't think it would be fair for Adam to jealous/hurt of Eva's feelings for Aidan, I kinda hope he is because I really don't want him to leave.

Ugh to Daniel and Sinead having a baby.

I mostly like Gemma but I am not enjoying this story of her at the Rovers. And what the heck is Henry's plan?? Does he actually like Gemma? Did he really buy her the pub?

Comment

• Holly99
              Holly99 commented
              Editing a comment
              I like Gemma too .. but .. when she's with Henry .. it's like she becomes a different person .. & .. no way do I want Henry to own the Rovers .. so .. I hope the deal falls through.

I don't want Adam to leave either & I hope he'll have second thoughts about leaving the cobbles.

• Otter1
              Otter1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Adam will stay after hearing Eva speak about Aidan yesterday - which is good for us. He was so delish holding little baby Susie!

Henry is up to something. I don't think he really likes Gemma, but is trying to launder money through her and the Rovers. Or something like that. Gemma does not have the impulse control, knowledge or experience to run the pub. I really hope the deal falls through.

I never thought I'd dislike Peter. Wow! I pretty much loathe him right now.

Eva may be a flake, but she has been extremely gracious to Johnny. Good for her. Adam did the right thing, though it was surely hard. I hope he finds real love.

Gemma running the Pub is irritating me to no end. I think it's because she didn't earn it. It would seem her dearest Henry has not broken up with his fiance. How much do you want to bet that when he finally does chose Gemma, he'll lose his inheritance and the capital he needs to buy the pub? I wonder if that'll make him stay with his arranged marriage - to keep his money. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Comment

• Holly99
              Holly99 commented
              Editing a comment
              The Gemma/Henry storyline has my full attention.
              Chesney's right .. Henry's up to something .. but .. I think it more than just having a "hidden" fiance.

My heart broke for Adam today.
              I'm glad he's not leaving .. but .. his staying comes at a price.
              Wonder how long it will be until Adam finds a new love.

Peter & Carla are two snakes in the grass.
              Can't abide either one of them these days.

Call me heartless .. but .. I hope Josh's blindness is not temporary.
            No way should Billy blame himself .. 'cause Josh had it coming & would have raped that other guy.

**Fingers crossed** we've seen the last of Henry

So .. who'll buy the Rovers ??

Comment

First of all...WHO calls their sister sweetpea??????? I'm so glad Henry's destitute. And who called it??? C'est moi, bien sûr. Bye, Henry. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Can Liz buy the Rovers back? I can't recall now why she sold it in the first place.

You're not heartless, Holly. It would simply be just desserts is Josh was permanently blind.

I have this nagging feeling that Steve has the hots for Abi. Tracy's going to regret becoming bessies with Abi.

Comment

• Holly99
                Holly99 commented
                Editing a comment
                When I was watching Tracy & Abi yukking it up today .. I was thinking the same thing.

Liz has never owned the Rovers .. she's just been the landlady.
                Jim ended up in prison after robbing a bank to get $$$ to buy the Rovers for her & that's when she left the cobbles for a couple of years.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X