Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANADIAN CORONATION STREET (No Spoilers)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lordy lordy .. Gary is nuts.
    Why on earth did he bring Phelan back to Coronation Street ..

Comment

I have no idea why he brought Phelan back! Why didn't he just call the police when he first tracked him down in the trailer park? I don't get it, he could have called the police and let them handle it.

I so wish it wasn't Friday's show already.

Wasn't it absolutely great that David was going to tell the police? I was so relieved that he was finally going to report him.

Comment

Sweet baby Jesus...Gary is SUCH a FOOL! How many times can Phelan almost best everyone around him. If his hot friend hadn't been there, Gary would be dead.

I SO hope David gets to the cop shop to tell his truth! *fingerscrossed*

How does Faye get away with this crap? If I were Nicola, I'd tell her to get out and never show her face again. I don't like Eileen, but that was really big of her.

Ryan is annoying and lacks depth. He'd be perfect for Sinead! Lol!

Kym Marsh (Michelle) is a beautiful woman. I loved that braid in her hair and her make up was perfect. Too bad since I'm pretty sure it's going to go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Hour Escape View Post
          I so wish it wasn't Friday's show already.
          Same here .. Lol
          Wasn't it absolutely great that David was going to tell the police?
          It sure is .. but .. there's a tough road ahead for David .. 'cause .. if it goes to court .. David's ordeal will become public knowledge.

Originally posted by Otter1 View Post
          Ryan is annoying and lacks depth.
          DTR .. I may change my mind .. but .. as of now .. I can't stand Ryan.

Comment

OK...those last 3 episodes were INTENSE! And a lot of stuff happened.

Phelan can't get away with this. He just can't!!!!

Anna showing up...now that was a surprise. I thought the actress was done.

I really think Rosie is an idiot savant!

Good on David!!!

I think I officially can't stand Alya. Can someone please write her off? I'd rather Michelle's shrill tones all day long than her blockhead!

Comment

Originally posted by Otter1 View Post
              Phelan can't get away with this. He just can't!!!!
              Methinks Phelan's days are numbered.
              Anna showing up...now that was a surprise. I thought the actress was done.
              I was shocked to see Anna.
              IIRC .. Daniel was trying to get her conviction overturned .. right?

I really think Rosie is an idiot savant!
              Rosie is always a hoot to watch ..
              Love her character.

Good on David!!!
              My heart breaks for David ,,
              Jack P. Shepherd always brings his a-game & I wouldn't be surprised if he wins Best Actor again next year.

Can't wait to see what happens next !!!!

Comment

Yay .. Phelan is dead ..
                &
                Yay .. Anna was the one who killed him ..

Loved the scenes with Anna & Eileen.
                Anna had the grace to forgive Eileen & seeing the two of them holding hands as Phelan's carcass was hauled away was the perfect ending to this long saga.

Looks like Anna's gone for good now .. but .. I wonder if Faye will be back one day.

Comment

I must say though, when they were zipping up the body bag, I was almost expecting Phelan to open his eyes just as they closed the bag!...lol

Comment

^^^
                    So was I .. Lol
                    Phelan looked "at peace".
                    Too bad his face wasn't all battered & bloodied.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                      Yay .. Phelan is dead ..
                      &

Anna had the grace to forgive Eileen & seeing the two of them holding hands as Phelan's carcass was hauled away was the perfect ending to this long saga.

Looks like Anna's gone for good now .. but .. I wonder if Faye will be back one day.
                      I liked the scenes with Anna and Eileen as well. I am afraid that Eileen would not have been as gracious with Anna, though.

Please, please, please don't have Faye come back. I could, cheerfully, reach into the tv and throttle her! She does all these terrible things and gets away with it!

I was so happy that Seb had broken up with her. That lasted a minute and a half. "rolling eyes hard"

But, the best thing of all is that Phelan is dead . . . finally! I felt gutted when he shot Nicola and I felt a bit fat nothing when he shot Michelle. Hmmmmm . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                        Yay .. Phelan is dead ..
                        &

Just caught up.

A phrase came to mind in the aftermath of Phelan's death: I love food, I love sex, and I LOVE revenge! This is terrible to say, but there must have been some satisfaction for Anna (more than anyone else) knowing she was vindicated and he was dead.

Eileen and Anna had a really nice farewell - better than I would have expected. I'm sure Faye will be back.

Every time I think Gary could be a good bloke he does something even more ridiculous. Maybe Sarah could get to know respectable Ali?

Gemma and Rosie's plan had to fail...it was a pretty good idea, the execution was problematic.

Gail is a fool. I really hope Roy can uncover the con game. Are they chem testing those two, btw?

Comment

The death of Phelan was a real joy for me! Finally. He did gross me from the very first time I saw him at Corrie.

Hope the writers will have more brain ..I like Sarah and Gary but Sarah is such a whiny ..
                          I could see much more Nicola & Gary together as a couple and the bonus they have that
                          baby boy together...maybe the witers will bring back Nicola (if the actress want to be back to Corrie)

When they killed Aidan character I found this so stupid..it would`ve gone so interesting to see him and the mnother of the baby girl getting together and married finally
                          I don`t get those bad writers
                          Anyway

Comment

OMG .. Nigel Havers' "Lewis Archer" is back & running a scam with Rosemary.
                            This should be fun to watch .. Lol

I enjoyed Gemma & Rosie's adventure.
                            They're always good for a laugh.
                            Last edited by Holly99; 06-18-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I am so tired of Anna continually saying that Phelan raped her. He did not rape her. He blackmailed her and she made a choice, she always had a choice, that is not rape! It is offensive for her to keep spewing that lie.

Comment

I know they tape the shows in advance, but I thought the actress playing Eva was leaving? Or maybe I missed something? I agree it would have been nice to have her and Aidan ride off in the sunset together with their baby.

The Aidan storyline is just so sad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X