Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Nola and Floyd's daughter Stacy ever return?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Nola and Floyd's daughter Stacy ever return?

I know Nola and her son by Quint returned to Springfield for awhile, but I don't recall Stacy visiting.

No, once Quint, Nola and the kids left town, we never saw Stacy again.

I would have loved to see Floyd get out of prison after many years, and seek out Stacy (and Nola) in Springfield....and perhaps have a murder mystery with Who Killed Floyd - with Beth (the object of his secret obsession that led him to commit murder), Philip, Nola, Stacy, and a few others as the prime suspects.

The show had several really great villains they could have revisited over time.....Andy Norris was another...

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I really liked Floyd. Too bad he turned evil. After Nola, I don't recall him dating anyone else. He and Beth might have been interesting if they kept him a good guy.

Nola returned to the boarding house to help Bridget in the late 90s. I'm watching episodes from that era now on YT. Quint visits from time to time, and their son "J" (formerly AJ, or Anthony James), but I haven't heard a mention of Stacey. I had forgotten her name!

I'm up to April 1997. I think I've already seen Michael Zaslow's last scene as Roger Thorpe.

Comment

If I remember correctly the last time Nola was on her exit was she was going to see Stacy and never returned.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
        If I remember correctly the last time Nola was on her exit was she was going to see Stacy and never returned.
        That is sad. She deserved a better story than what I have seen so far in 1997. She is not on much, mostly props other characters.

Comment

Originally posted by jward1108 View Post

That is sad. She deserved a better story than what I have seen so far in 1997. She is not on much, mostly props other characters.
          Unfortunately that often happens when characters return. It’s often disappointing .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X