Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross and his lady loves

Who was your fave? Was it Eve, Vanessa, Carrie, Holly, Amanda, or Blake? I think he dated Alexandra briefly as well. I read he dated India too. I liked him with Vanessa and Blake the most.

Vanessa was quite the little schemer when we met her, with her eyes on Ross. Later we found out they had a child that Vanessa gave up for adoption, Dinah. I liked Ross's friendship with Vanessa, but not as a romantic partner. Carrie was always a favorite of mine. I wish she had stayed on the show, but alas, it was not to be. She ended up as Tracy on GH.

So that leaves Blake for me. I never considered any of his other relationships as serious. Blake and he had a true romance, although often ill-fated for soapy story reasons.

Comment

• shandy0630
      shandy0630 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Jane Elliot left Guiding Light because her husband took a job out on the West coast. I believe he was a cameraman and they had a young son at the time.

I loved Ross and India - I will go to my grave eventually saying I loved them as a couple......

Out of every woman Ross was paired with.....my favorites were Ross and Blake, Ross and Carrie, and Ross and India.....

Runner up to those three would be Ross with Trish Lewis...THAT was a character who should have returned to town long-term...as a love interest for Alan....or maybe even for Buzz....

Comment

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
      Who was your fave? Was it Eve, Vanessa, Carrie, Holly, Amanda, or Blake? I think he dated Alexandra briefly as well. I read he dated India too. I liked him with Vanessa and Blake the most.
      I loved Ross. I'm 1 who for some reason Had one major crush on Ross, and I say it with genuine tone. I am way way younger, but, I thought he was so charming, funny very good looking handsome too. RIP JDV (Ross) I thought he was best with a few, but truly, his true love well, it's a close one for me with the awesome lovely Vanessa. But, close runner up, and I think his true love would be Blake. I loved them together, even if he was older, didn't care. I loved them together a little bit more, than him and Vanessa or others on the show.But as others said, they seemed more better as "friend-to-friend, than lovers. So, I definitely say Blake. India was great with him too, but I choose Blake.
      Last edited by Generosa1985; May 12, 2022, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Carrie was the best for him and with him. Sad they made her mentally ill and unable to recover. It’s also too bad she didn’t recover so she could come back.

Eve brought out another side to him like Carrie did but Ben was her great love.

Vanessa and Ross made sense on paper but I think they always tried to find opposite types for both of them.

I never understood Ross and Blake together. I guess they were okay but just not interesting.

Comment

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          See, I always thought Ross and Blake were a great couple....Ross had been dating Holly, thought that Blake was a spoiled little brat, and then just one city-wide blackout later and BAM....they hit the sheets! I loved them together.....I remember when Blake was shot in the stomach and it revealed her affair with Ross's brother Ben.....when Ross left her in the hospital.....I cried....right along with both of them....

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X