Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did the fake pregnancy (Nadine?) story happen?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did the fake pregnancy (Nadine?) story happen?

I wasn’t a regular Guiding Light viewer. I have a question I hope some of you can help answer. There was a story where a middle aged woman, I think her name was Nadine was faking a pregnancy and planning to pass a teenage girl’s baby off as her own. What months did this take place? It would have been some time in 1992 or 1993.

You've got the timeline right - her name was Nadine Cooper - she was married to Billy Lewis, and trying to hang on to him by pretending to be pregnant with his child - planning to pass off the child of Hart Jessup and Bridget Reardon as hers and Billy's.....the child wound up being raised jointly by Bridget Reardon and Vanessa Chamberlain.

Comment

I thought Vanessa and Billy wanted to adopt Peter. That prompted Bridget to seek sole custody of her son.

Comment

It was late 1991-early 1992 because Bridget was in hiding when Maureen died and Bridget didn't go to the funeral, but there's a scene with Bridget at Maureen's grave.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a touching scene. She wanted her aunt to adopt her kid sadly. I think Maureen would have supported her.

• jward1108
          jward1108 commented
          Editing a comment
          If only they hadn't killed Maureen! What a difference it would have made for so many stories that would follow.

I loved it when Buzz asked Nadine - "So, Nadine, what are you going to name that pillow?" Too funny.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X