Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuidingLite
    commented on 's reply
    Dinah skipped town when Vanessa's other daughter was still pretty young....a baby - so you didn't get to see THAT iteration of DInah interact with Maureen Reardon - by the time Dinah returned to town Vanessa was not on screen much at all.

• WalnutGirl
    replied
    I pretty much stopped watching by the time Gina took over the role. I recall the very first actress that played Dinah conveyed her with a bitter attitude at being placed for adoption as well. But she warmed up to her mom over time. BTW, what was the reason behind Vanessa searching for Dinah in the first place. I was just starting college then, and missed a lot. Did Dinah ever warm up to little Maureen if she appeared on the soap? I know she was close to Bill Jr.

Leave a comment:

• GuidingLite
    replied
    Dinah's character changed COMPLETELY when WM took over the role - PT was a young ingenue Dinah...kind and sweet....WM was an angry and bitter party girl Dinah....

I think Gina Tognoni really did the role justice when Dinah returned to Springfield.....and while I didn't love that after Vanessa helped Dinah skip town and avoid paying for Hart's shooting and death Dinah came back as spiteful as ever....I was glad the character returned to cause new trouble in town. ;0)

Leave a comment:

• savytabby
    replied
    They certainly took Wendy’s Dinah in a totally different direction from Paige Turco’s Dinah, but I really enjoyed her. She did seem more like Vanessa while GT’s Dinah took after her father.

Leave a comment:

• jward1108
    replied
    When I last rewatched Dinah coming back to town as Wendy Moniz, I was struck with how much she reminded me of young Vanessa when she first arrived in Springfield. Dinah took things too far, of course, but their machinations were similar.
    Last edited by jward1108; February 16, 2022, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WalnutGirl
    started a topic Dinah versus Vanessa

Dinah versus Vanessa

When Dinah returned, I was a bit surprised how nasty and caustic she was to her mom and other people who were nice to her. Some stated she was a little like her mom, I disagree. In her younger days, Vanessa was sneaky and dirty at times, but nowhere as cruel as Dinah could be.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X