Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Brown: Nola Reardon

I just read on another soap website that she died.

Very sad! She was a good actress. I think she had even more than range on ATWT .

Condolences to her family.

Comment

I just saw the news about Lisa and I'm shocked and saddened beyond belief. One of my favorite soap actresses. Even though she was such a private person, Alan Locher said on his Facebook page that he was actually in talks in doing an interview with her. And to think that Michael Tylo just passed away a few weeks ago. My condolences to her family. 😔😔

Comment

Prayers 4 her friends & especially family members.

She was a VERY talented actress who brought joy, laughter, hope, happiness, and sometimes sadness through the iconic soap characters she portrayed!

I loved her in both her characters on ATWT's and GL!

Comment

Sad to hear this she was one of the reasons I got hooked on GL. She had such a range about her that she made the transition of Nola going from scheming bad girl to heroine who viewers root for believable. Also, saw her on ATWT, in later years, she was good on there are well, such a fine actress she truly left her mark on daytime TV.

Comment

RIP Lisa. It's sad both she and Michael Tylo are gone now. May Quint and Nola go in their hot air balloon to the eternal afterlife.

Comment

She was my favorite on Guiding Light. Hard to believe she and Michael are both gone, and so close apart. Her son, Buddy Nielsen, wrote a beautiful post about her on his Instagram account.

Comment

• shandy0630
                shandy0630
                Day Player
                shandy0630 commented
                Editing a comment
                FYI, Buddy actually played Nola and Quint's son Anthony James when he was a baby. Lisa's pregnancy with him was written into the show.

So sad to hear about Lisa. I didn't watch GL when Quint and Nola were a supercouple, but I know they had a huge fanbase. Lisa was so unique and interesting to watch. She had such a lovely speaking voice. She made her character so relatable and real. Prayers for her family. ❤
              Joluiscute
              Soap Addict
              Last edited by Joluiscute; November 28, 2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

For me, Lisa Brown represented the golden era of soaps. Rest in peace!

Comment

Great actress. I was shocked to hear of her passing. RIP Lisa Brown!

Comment

... and I just finished watching the last episode of 1997 this morning, with (I believe) her final regular appearance on the show (excluding her guest appearance in 2009).
                    I enjoyed her brilliant portrayal of Nola Reardon Chamberlain so very much.
                    My condolences to her husband and children. May she rest in peace.

Comment

I was shocked to hear about her demise as well. I liked both Iva and Nola.

Comment

I was always hopeful that Nola would return, but was disappointed when she did in the 90s and fell for Buzz....I wanted Nola and Quint back in town....I so enjoyed the introduction of Quint, Nola going to work for him, her movie fantasies, their love story - the 'danger' she was in due to Quint's rival Silas Crocker targeting them....man, those were EXCELLENT days on Guiding Light. And it's so true - you couldn't help but love Nola...she was a 'schemer' but not a villain....and then she was a heroine to root for. When she moved to ATWT as Iva Snyder....I loved her all the more. No matter what the writers threw at her (aside from Nola's story with Buzz) Lisa Brown just shined through it all. She was an incredible talent, and I'll always hold a place in my heart for her characters on both GL and ATWT.

Comment

I remember watching soaps back when I was 5 years old with my grandmother and Catherine Chancellor was the first character I remember, but the characters that made me think soaps were interesting was Kelly, Morgan and Nola. Their story pulled me in and I haven’t stopped watching soaps since. Like another poster said her fantasies were so fantastical and amazing. The writing for her on GL was second to none. I miss the days of big over the top weddings, costume balls and on location shoots. GL did it right back in the day. I still miss GL!

Comment

I'm so sad that she died so young. She and I are the same age, so it seems way too young to me!

What an incredible actor she was. She made me feel her emotions. RIP Lisa Brown.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X