Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Think Alan Would Have Romanced Next?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Think Alan Would Have Romanced Next?

Had Alan lived (and had Guiding Light continued), with whom do you think he would have next been paired up romantically? Pretty much everyone got a happy ending on the show....couples reunited, couples paired up, so had Alan lived....who do you think the writers would have chosen to put with him? A present day character? A love from his past?

Good question. I’m thinking they would have had to bring back a previous character, like Hope or Tangie. Kinda like they did with Alexandra and Fletcher.

Comment

I wish they'd brought back Hope many, many years before they ended the show....they even could have given Alan another child by revealing Hope was pregnant when she left town and gave the child up for adoption when it was born....(and never have made Gus Alan's son, which I never liked)....I also disliked the pairing of Beth and Alan....and them having had a child together....and didn't care for Doris Wolfe being married to him either.

Had the show brough back a past character for Alan...my pick would have been Claire Ramsey....Michelle Bauer's bio mom. She definitely did her share of dirty deeds, but that's what made her a good match with Alan...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X