Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite GL Ingenue?

For me it would have to be Tammy. She was the perfect blend of sweetness but she had a strength about her too. Mindy would be a close second

I liked Tammy

However JL's Michelle was my favorite.

HM to Bridget Reardon.

Comment

Tammy Winslow and Lucy Cooper. I'm always a huge fan of the soap opera "good girl" characters. These two characters never chewed the scenery typical of some Guiding Light characters and I always loved their backbone, strength and kindness.
      Last edited by Larkspur173; July 24, 2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Joie Lenz's Michelle was my favorite.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          How did feel about Rachel Miner and Rebecca Budig? I read Rachel has MS, but still acts.

Personally, I thought the Tammy character was overrated. I'd pick Lizzie before Tammy any day.

I agree with the choices of Lucy Cooper and Bridget Reardon, and even Mindy -- Tesreau's and Simms' versions.

Comment

Michelle, Lizzie , Lucy

Comment

Krista it's Melinda sue lewis. She was beautiful and spunky. Also she was extremely loyal to her family.

Comment

Oh yes Mindy and Beth the originals .

Comment

Nola - not your typical 'ingenue' but Nola will always be my favorite.....even when she was at her 'worst'.....I rooted for her.....

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                  WalnutGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I liked reformed bad girl Nola as well. Considering the performers were married in real life, it's too bad the writers never paired her with Floyd as a romantic couple. She only used him to get pregnant to trap med school student Kelly.

For me, it was Cassie(only LW's Cassie) She had the perfect mix of softness and strength and goodness.

Comment

• msan1025
                  msan1025 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was Cassie really an ingenue though? LW was already in her late 20's when she joined the show and ingenues are usually teens to early 20's.

How about Kat and Julie? I liked Lucy too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X