Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On This Date 45 Years Ago

Today is April 18th. On this date back in 1975, the episode of Guiding Light featured when Ken Norris shot Ed Bauer in an insane state of mind when he thought that hos wife Janet and Ed were having an affair. Ken ended up being committed to a mental institution. Janet left Springfield 2 months later in June of 1975 with Ken and Janet's daughter Emily.

Boy, Holly's family was full of mental illness....Ken shot Ed, Andy Norris blackmailed half the town, Holly kidnapped the town's children.....they all needed therapy....

Comment

I still blame Fletcher for Holly's breakdown and her becoming the Nursery Rhyme Killer. I could understand why he took Meg and disappeared with her, I really could. But then he tormented poor Holly with pictures and updates of their daughter without giving her any access or knowledge of where they were. THAT is what I could not forgive him for and really turned me off of the character of Fletcher, whom I had loved pretty much since day one.

Comment

Thanks love history of GL

Comment

Originally posted by GuidingLite View Post
          Boy, Holly's family was full of mental illness....Ken shot Ed, Andy Norris blackmailed half the town, Holly kidnapped the town's children.....they all needed therapy....
          Barbara. Her hatred of Rita intensified.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X