Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i always disliked reva

Billy was a man who always wore his heart on his sleeve. It seemed to me that reva always used Billy to fill her agenda at the moment and then left him holding the bag when she got what she wanted. Hated the way she caused numerous problems for Vanessa and Billy (one of my favorite couples).

Yes and no, Friz. I loved the dynamic between Billy and Reva, but he knew of the Josh/Reva history and that she'd always love him, but still tried to be with her at different times. She loved him, but was never in love with him, and he knew that. So I can't feel too sorry for him.

Same with Cassie when she and Josh finally broke up. It was like Reva told her "You knew who you were marrying" (ie: a man who had always been in love with Reva).

Comment

• GuidingLite
      GuidingLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly.....Billy, Buzz, Alan.....they all knew they were marrying Reva who would always love Josh....and Olivia, Annie, Cassie...they all knew they were marrying Josh who would always love Reva....the ONLY man that, to me, came close to beating the odds was Jeffrey with Reva......there was no other woman in Josh's history that I can say stood a chance, in the long run, against Reva for him...had they paired him with Blake after Ross died, as I hoped they were going to....MAYBE.....but no one else, in my opinion.

• savytabby
      savytabby commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say the woman who came closest for Josh was Sonni. Definitely Annie if Reva had stayed dead.

• savytabby
      savytabby commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say the woman who came closest for Josh was Sonni. Definitely Annie if Reva had stayed dead.

LOVED Reva........................................always Bud..........................always Reva!

THAT says it all!

So glas show ened with them in the very last scene driving in Josh's old truck!

Couldn't stand jeffery! Bleech!

Comment

• ABeth
      ABeth commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved Jeffrey. Just not with Reva.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      The writers copped out and went with the same old, same old and caved to the toxic Jeva pairing. It was made clear, she had moved on from Josh. Jeffrey was finally the man that accepted and loved her for who she was, and she loved him just the same. So sad they left Jeffrey hanging in the wind and never allowed him to return for Reva and Colin. That was just wrong!

I wouldn't have minded Jeff with ANY other woman........................................espec ially Cassie at one time but then when they put Cassie with Edmond.....bleech...........I really wanted her with Jeffery because of Richard but they didn't or wouldn't even go there! The actor was handsome, though!

Comment

Jeffrey was the first man to finally break the Jeva curse! The way it ended, Bud only got Reva by default because the writers chickened out and left Jeffrey hanging in the wind and never let Reva know he was still alive, just to force the unnatural reunion for Jeva. Reva loved Jeffrey heart and soul, and it was equal to and certainly a much healthier relationship than she ever had with Josh.

Jeffrey made Reva mature and grow up and think about her choices, and to not think she always automatically had to go back to Josh. He challenged her, but also respected that she was a free spirit. Those are things that Josh could never give Reva. Jeffrey was the first pairing I ever loved Reva in.

Comment

• kayg
        kayg commented
        Editing a comment
        While I was always a diehard Jeva fan, this is why I LOVED Reva with Jeffery! I was so glad that she picked him over Josh (who I always loved her with). Jeffery was the first man to love Reva for all of Reva and she finally had the love that she deserved. For the sake of the show ending, I was fine with her ending up with Josh, but their ending was so rushed and cheapened, not to mention it took Jeffery being presumed dead for it to happen.

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
      Jeffrey was the first man to finally break the Jeva curse! The way it ended, Bud only got Reva by default because the writers chickened out and left Jeffrey hanging in the wind and never let Reva know he was still alive, just to force the unnatural reunion for Jeva. Reva loved Jeffrey heart and soul, and it was equal to and certainly a much healthier relationship than she ever had with Josh.

Jeffrey made Reva mature and grow up and think about her choices, and to not think she always automatically had to go back to Josh. He challenged her, but also respected that she was a free spirit. Those are things that Josh could never give Reva. Jeffrey was the first pairing I ever loved Reva in.
      This right here. Yep... .Always Josh(bud) Reva fan for life, but you're right insofar as Jeffrey goes.

~Greta~

Comment

Imo the only thing I didn't like about reva was when she got hot and sassy with joshuah like umm this the end of us and u need to move on . I know she was doing her job, hey she's was an actress? But the director and all was tearing up the always & forever? I was mad that they made her do her bud like that ? See they know they was wrong for tryin to tear down something that will never stop longing? The very next couple of weeks reva was reva when talking to joshua. She wasn't snapin at him like she hated him anymore.

Comment

Josh and Reva both helped contribute to Annie's mental illness and alcoholism. Both of them should've paid for that in my opinion.

Comment

• GuidingLite
            GuidingLite commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, to be fair - Annie was obviously off her rocker before she met Josh....before she met Rick, for that matter.....while Josh going back to Reva may have triggered Annie....they didn't cause her issues.....

For me, I just feel as if I outgrew Reva. I absolutely loved her at first. She was loud and flashy and could cry on cue, but the more time went on the more I began to appreciate the other actresses. Holly, for instance, could project more pain with a look than Reva could with a whole set of chewed scenery. Alex and Vanessa could express rage just as well as Reva but did so with a controlled, dignified anger. After a while I even began to tire of Jeva being a foregone conclusion. IMHO, Alan and Reva had great chemistry, as did Josh and Harley. I thought Josh and Jenna could have worked well, too, if ever put together. Reva with Warren could have been interesting. I never hated Reva, I guess I just really liked the nuance of some of the other characters.

Comment

• GuidingLite
            GuidingLite commented
            Editing a comment
            Toward the end of the show it felt like they were testing the waters with Josh and Blake....and I was on board for that....but then the cancellation notice came and the put Reva and Josh back together at 'the end'....otherwise, I think Josh and Blake would have worked...perhaps Josh would finally have moved on from Reva as well.

I thought she was a low class big mouth bully..

Comment

I think Josh and Reva are like a lot of the so called soulmates. You may or may not like them but even if you do it gets to be a annoying pattern. Too many characters are used and thrown away because the chosen ones have to reunite. It’s obnoxious after a while.
            I did like Josh and Reva but after a while not so much in part because they had that attitude they could have whoever they wanted and yet still get back together.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I felt that way about Reva too . I liked her but sometimes she was too much.
              Kyle came on shook things up was an interesting character. Not an automatic hero but not a villain. Then Josh is returning and they vilified Kyle. Sonni was thrown under the bus too.
              I just grew tired of so many sacrifices for Josh and Reva.

• GuidingLite
              GuidingLite commented
              Editing a comment
              Most soaps break up their most popular couples with the thought that people will watch to see if they get back together....but then after thirty years of it, it holds far less interest.....because you know they will get back together....Reva and Josh, Victor and Nikki on Y&R, John and Marlena on Days, Brooke and Ridge on B&B - all these couples split so many times and every time they get back together eventually.....that's just standard soap story telling.....but after a while I just start thinking the pairings SHOULD break up because they've become so toxic to each other over time it just doesn't make sense for them to be together any longer.

With Reva - the only other man I rooted for her to remain with was Kyle Sampson....and with Josh the only other woman I would have wanted him with (that he actually was with) long term was Olivia....

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes some long time couples just need to end although overall Brooke and Ridge have not been together much of the time. But yes the pairings are toxic, stale worn out .

I had moments where I liked her and others where I didn't. I think my favorite Reva was when she was with Buzz. I think she was okay until about the time Sandy/Jonathan showed up and then she was insufferable to me again.

Comment

When the show made Dylan Reva and Billy's son I absolutely HATED Reva for having called it a rape at first before the truth came out......how she could do that to Billy was beyond me!!!!

Reva was given some CRAP to play over the years....the time travel story...the clone story....they were both crap.....

Comment

• chandon1
                chandon1 commented
                Editing a comment
                IDK, maybe I am remembering wrong but wasn't Reva 15 when she got preggers by Billy?

If, THAT is the case then technically she was RAPED as she couldn't give actual "consent" being underage!

I used to like Reva, but I didn't like Reva and Josh. The "always Bud, always Reva" stuff got old, real fast, just like their constant breaking up and making up. I loved Josh with Sonni.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X