• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

WTF??? Mon, 5/13 --- Fri, 5/17

Tracy wears her dress, horse-riding outfit just to go ride her horse around the property.

I hardly had anything to say about the show, last week...
  • CarnyQueen
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2006

WTF with everyone acting like Trina was Heather the Happy Hooker's principal target.

Yes, on New Year's Eve Heather started creeping up on Spencer and Trina on the Haunted Star, but they never noticed.

On the other hand, Heather twice targeted Joss -- killing Brando the first time and Britt the second time.

If Trina was talking about how Heather killed Rory, I would get it. Trina did date him, even if she wasn't in love with him. But she's all "Spencer Spencer Spencer" -- what did Heather do to Spencer?

Comment

• believeinme246
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2015

Every time I see that filthy coffee warehouse, it makes me want to quit drinking my beloved drink. That warehouse looks like it has rats. It's dirty, no one sweeps, and must have piles of dust. I'm amazed no one sneezes when going to visit Jason there. It's an utterly horrible set.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
        CarnyQueen commented
        Editing a comment
        It used to be a busier place. Michael was shot there. Morgan had sex there with what's her name. Brando was shot there saving Carly and Gladys from Cyrus's goons.

• Eve S Dropper
        Eve S Dropper commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't believe that anyone can just waltz in to find Jason and his clipboard. Why isn't there any security, or why doesn't he at least, you know, lock the door?

• believeinme246
        believeinme246 commented
        Editing a comment
        Eve S Dropper Locking doors has always been a pet peeve of mine on this show. I still remember the day when Robert would simply walking into Laura and Luke's bedroom while they were together. Apparently back then the ship had an entrance into the master bedroom. My grandmother always laughed at how people were intimate without locking the door.
    • franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

I guess that Cody isn't responsible for feeding himself, with his own paycheck, at his own home, in the stable? The hired hand is free to go up to the Big House, and, raid the refrigerator? Does Sasha have to cook enough to feed all the family, plus staff at the Q's? Does Michael's family walk up to the Big House every evening for supper? Is Wiley a school-ager now, and, Sasha has to get his school lunch lined up for him, too?

Comment

• chickadee_42us
        chickadee_42us commented
        Editing a comment
        he uses the back door like a good servant should does that not provide an out to him coming to the Big House? All that is at the barn is apples, carrots and beer.

• Clementine15
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        l am a firm believer in people feeding themselves! l guess raiding someone's frig qualifies. Or does he eat at the table with the family? Does Sasha snarf the leftovers after the Qs are finished? l still don't like this situation-- even if Sasha says she loves it
    • franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

I can't remember.... was Heather in Court trouble, way back, and that's why she was sentenced, or, Court ordered to be in all the various Crazy prisons(?) which she was always escaping from? Were those days previous to skiing accident/hip replacement, which started to disintegrate, years after the surgery occurred? I presume that the metal poisoning only starts after disintegration begins, not immediately after insertion...

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
        Eve S Dropper commented
        Editing a comment
        When I first started watching GH in 1979, one of the first episodes I watched, Heather was already in a mental hospital but sneaking out to wreak havoc on people in Port Charles. So yah she has been a dangerous fruitcake long before the imaginary ski accident and subsequent leaky hip replacement.
    • december baby
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2007

Nina comes into the MC restaurant, sits down. I think she even looks at the menu.

Val comes over and says he has to talk to her.

Nina says, not now, I have a meeting.

He keeps asking her questions as she gets up and leaves,

What was the point here?

Comment

• chickadee_42us
        chickadee_42us commented
        Editing a comment
        The point was to allude to Ava being the 'wife' who asked the pharmacist questions.

• december baby
        december baby commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard the dialogue.

But the execution of the scene was poor. She walks in, sits down, oh No I can't talk to you. I have a meeting?

Why did they have her walk into the restaurant? Valentin could have seen her standing at the elevator and walked over to talk to her
    • franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

Did Danny say that Monica has pneumonia? If so, not good for old folks...

Comment

• Paradise87
        Lurking in the Shadows
        • Sep 2020

Yes, Danny did. My first thought is, didn't they use that excuse, a while back? After the fall excuse. Has she had pneumonia all this time?

Next, why is Danny calling his grandmother by her first name???

Next, I thought Monica adopted Drew when he was played by BM, so he should already be Quartermaine. Or, Cain-Quartermaine. Am I imagining that? And he called her "Mom".

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
          Eve S Dropper commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought he said "gramma-monica", but maybe I was wrong. And yes Drew had a close relationship with Monica before he "died", but I don't know about adoption. Poor Monica. All these funerals for not-dead children have to be expensive. Maybe she can get a volume discount?
      • Paradise87
        Lurking in the Shadows
        • Sep 2020

Ava's blouse is hideous.

Comment

• NolaAnn
          NolaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought it was beautiful 😄

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought it was lovely on her.
      • NolaAnn
        Contract Poster
        • Jul 2011

Why is Jason going to Brooklyn & Chase's wedding? He wasn't invited by the bride nor the groom! As a stand in for Monica is lame. He will literally be crashing their wedding!

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
          Eve S Dropper commented
          Editing a comment
          In place of your beloved great-aunt, Q family matriarch, here is the family thug to whom you have never spoken more than a few words. Congratulations!

• victorialord
          victorialord commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG you made me laugh out loud!
      • believeinme246
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2015

I realized something that isn't really a WTF, but I wanted to mention it.

When I watch shows like Blue Bloods, people coming in to speak to the police commish salute him and he salutes back. The military-type rank, bureaucracy, and demonstrations of respect like the salute are prominent.

We don't have anything like that on GH. I know that they are the gummy bear police on that show, but it made me wonder whether the salutations were NYC but not NY State. There is a very different dynamic and the PCPD seems to be friends who work together without the military-type rank or ritual.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
          Eve S Dropper commented
          Editing a comment
          You may be right, but honestly the PCPD Keystone Kops scenes would be even more cringe if they were saluting each other. Just picturing Dex saluting Anna makes me want to laugh and run away at the same time!
      • FanFromWayBack
        Board Regular
        • Oct 2013

Is the wedding being held at Coney Island? If not, why is the rehearsal dinner there? Should they rehearse in the location where the wedding is being held? They are treating the rehearsal dinner like a pre-wedding party. In real life, you rehearse at the church (or wherever) with the minister there. The wedding attendants practice walking down the aisle, maybe the musicians practice. The the wedding party and the parents have dinner.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          @xoeregonian Coney Island is in Brooklyn, New York and it's an iconic location. 🎢

• Dru73
          Dru73 commented
          Editing a comment
          McShirls - Thank you from a native Sheepshead Bay'er. Coney Island is iconic.

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Dru73 I was a Bronx child who moved out to Long Island so my parents could give me a lawn. 😊
      • franron
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2005

The other day, did Drew offer to buy Sonny's gym, and Sonny refused? Does that mean that there will be a bright, shiny, airy, clean-looking gym, and we won't have to always be seeing Sonny's dark, dank, gym, in order for Curtis to have his story?

Comment

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate that set. It seems to be a relic from the movie Rocky. I wish we could have a Planet Fitness like gym with machines and lots of classes in the studio rooms, like the gyms that real people go to. That dark dirty gym looks like it smells and there is bacteria all over the walls and floor.
      • xoregonian
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2014

Such a short WTF thread this week!

The wedding editing was off the charts bizarre. Sam in one frame standing next to Dante. Next frame, no commercial, Sam is outside standing next to Michael. Weird af. WTF?

Comment

• believeinme246
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2015

I just don't get that creepy Gothic-looking church. It looks like something out of a Dracula move where you see vampire coffins all around and the lead goes to stake them. Its construct actually looks like a hidden room within the Windemere walls.

I expect a church for a wedding to be majestic and beautiful, not dark and creepy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X