• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don castlemaine
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2013

Where the hell is Brennan??

For the last 2-3 years we've been hearing the word Pikeman. Then late last year we get introduced to the man behind the name. Had a big article on this site to delve into the actor.

He was presented as the next big bad, sucessor to Cyrus if you will. The new "balkan" for anyone that remembers and then nothing.

As someone that is a casual viewer does anyone know what has happened to this character. Or if tptb had plans but dropped it.

It all just seems odd how there was years of set up for it to end before beginning.
  • returningfan
    Recurring Poster
    • Jul 2004

Right? We finally get this sexy actor that disappeared with nothing else from him. Such a disappointment.

Comment

• LoveandLight
      LoveandLight commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree. I loved the actor and poof - gone. Really annoying.
  • Laura Luke
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2019

Too many blonde men the same age ? Bad writing? No consistency is all I got . The actor should have been Jax what a waste

Comment

• returningfan
      returningfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha, you're not wrong. What could've been. The Brennan actor as Jax could've been pretty amazing.
  • PinkDiamond
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2007

I don't know if it's true or not...but I thought it was mentioned when the writer's strike was over... they didn't like the direction they took the Pikeman story so decided to end it...so apparently that's why Brennan was shipped off to Pentonville

Comment

• Texa-Cali Girl
      Day Player
      • Jan 2023

He is in Pentonville. Anna and Jordan recently visited him right after Anna became Police Commissioner. They tried to get him to give up information in exchange for a deal. He wouldn't budge. So they turned to Cyrus. I'm not so sure Pikeman storyline is done. I think it's just kind of in a semi holding pattern so the new writers can come in and see where they want to take it. Also, Pikeman is tied to the hits on the mob bosses so it's not going anywhere yet...

Comment

• littleliz
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Nov 2016

The show is overloaded with characters. They
        swapped out Brennan for Jagger. Makes no
        sense.

Comment

• CincyLady
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by returningfan View Post
          Right? We finally get this sexy actor that disappeared with nothing else from him. Such a disappointment.
          The writers made Brennen a bad guy so he should be in prison.

Comment

• regalbeagle
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2018

Brennan is in Pentonville teaching inmates impeccable hair and beard grooming. It's the prison's most popular class.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
              CarnyQueen commented
              Editing a comment
              Much to the chagrin of Cyrus, who wonders why all the inmates are skipping his services when he come to visit. It's because they're all learning hair and beard grooming from Brennan. Which explains why Heather is a little more groomed these days.

• regalbeagle
              regalbeagle commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha! Adding insult to injury, Cyrus no longer has the long hair and beard ripe for Brenannization.

Brennan could've worked such wonders that by the time he was done, people would've told Cyrus "you should've been a Jax recast!"
              Last edited by regalbeagle; February 27, 2024, 12:23 PM.

• Laura Luke
              Laura Luke commented
              Editing a comment
              😂 😂 mts mts mts
          • momof3_angels
            Soap Addict
            • Feb 2008

Um - in jail. That is where.

BTW - no one has said Brennan IS Pikeman - but he clearly has ties TO Pikeman. I never got the feeling he was that Pikeman employee's boss - just that they had a shared interest and Brennan was using the guy for his benefit.

Comment

• regalbeagle
              Contract Poster
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by momof3_angels View Post
              BTW - no one has said Brennan IS Pikeman - but he clearly has ties TO Pikeman. I never got the feeling he was that Pikeman employee's boss - just that they had a shared interest and Brennan was using the guy for his benefit.
              When Brennan showed up it gave me the impression that Pikeman isn't a person, it's just the name of a private military/mercenary group like the real-life Blackwater.

Pikeman i.e. "man with a pike" is the kind of warlike imagery those businesses go far.

And if Pikeman is a company it seemed like Brennan was running it until he got caught way too easily.

Comment

• momof3_angels
                momof3_angels commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree - it is a company - but many people presume that Brennan is in charge of the company - therefore - people think Brennan IS Pikeman. (Just as Sonny IS the Corinthos Organization). I don't think Brennan is either - Pikeman the man OR Pikeman the head of the company.

And no - it didn't seem to me like Brennan was running Pikeman. It seemed to me like he and Pikeman had a shared interest and he was working with Pikeman's man in PC, and he was able to get Pikeman's man in PC to take care of some business for him. Brennan was the head of the WSB - as the head of the WSB - he was a powerful connection for Pikeman and likewise - he could use Pikeman for his gains.
            • maggiebh
              Scriptwriter
              • Aug 2015

Last seen, he was in Pentonville. No reason to believe he will stay there since no one ever does. He is probably behind all of the nefarious goings on of the last two years. I suspect we have not seen the last of him.

Comment

• MrAxe
                Contract Poster
                • Dec 2016

After decades of watching GH, my now cautious self rarely starts really liking a newbie fresh out of the gate. Especially if I'm not instantly remembering them as an actor I've watched b4 ... and really like (yes I still miss u RoHo). Brennan was a welcome exception and now he's gone???

My sister says the instant attraction is tied too Brennan's sexy accent, lol.

I'm hanging on to hope that his future story is connected to Jason & Morgan & John 😁.

Comment

• Clementine15
                  Scriptwriter
                  • May 2015

Brennan is a keeper, and GH needs to start up his story, pdq! l agree with MrAxe, really really "liking the newbie fresh out of the gate".

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X