• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JRCarter
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2004

I say no, nein, nyet, iie, to Marshall and Stella

We already have two quasi-incestuous couples in Dante/Sam and Finn/Elizabeth.
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

I agree! I'm not interested.

Comment

• Kristabell
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2021

It wouldn't surprise me if they're Curtis's parents?

Comment

• reygirl1
        reygirl1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe they are, and Curtis was Stella's DNA match, not Trina, and I think this will come out when Curtis get his surgery, he may end up needing a blood transfusion, and Trina won't be a match.
    • AnnB627
      Board Regular
      • Oct 2015

Nah, that's a yucky match. I think Stella's old flame, Curtis, should come back and be paired with her.

Comment

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you mean Marcus. Curtis is her nephew. That's actually incestuous.
    • msdilly
      Day Player
      • Nov 2017

No. Give them somebody else.

Comment

• Lil Fey
        Board Regular
        • Oct 2019

I am ok with it personally, in my opinion none of the couples mentioned are incestuous because none share DNA…

Comment

• JRCarter
          JRCarter commented
          Editing a comment
          Hence, why I said QUASI-incestuous. Since Dante and Sam share siblings, and Finn had a child with Elizabeth's sister, I'd say it's close enough,

• Lil Fey
          Lil Fey commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s fine, I don’t feel any ick with them as couples. Hence me saying my opinion
      • PinkDiamond
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2007

Marshall & Stella are bad enough separately...so pairing them together will be even worse

Comment

• mauimama11
          mauimama11 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pair em up ASAP and let them both ride off into the sunset- never to be seen again! I don't like either one of these 2 characters and could hardly believe the Daytime Emmy awards--- if you get my meaning re: Marshall....

• Catog
          Catog commented
          Editing a comment
          So true PinkDiamond. Stella and Marshall are Boring to the max!
      • 24Kasie76
        Executive Poster
        • Apr 2023

Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post
        Marshall & Stella are bad enough separately...so pairing them together will be even worse
        you're so funny at times, pink diamond, had to lol at this today ROFL. yep. I am just not sure about them, I was nodding my head like lordy, no no , just no lol so I agree with you,
        but you said, they are "Bad enough separately" lol too funny. I like em though, but still lol

Comment

• VixensVamp
          Soap Addict
          • Mar 2009

It does look like they're gonna be a couple in 2024. It doesn't bother me.

Comment

• littleliz
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Nov 2016

So agree (pinkdiamond) they are bad separately let alone together. Keep them friends please.

Comment

• 24Kasie76
              Executive Poster
              • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Kristabell View Post
              It wouldn't surprise me if they're Curtis's parents?

nothing would bother me more. so no Krista.

then again, who cares. at this point? I am not even caring when it comes down to it, the whole Curtis stuff on the show has bored me! (and i love the actor)but tired of the character for a minute

since he pulled the whole "passionately kissing his ex stuff" and then lied and kept it from his WIFE. no thanks. lol tired of him. But, I love Auntie Stella, since being an actress on the classic blk show called, "What's Happenin', and other hit shows, back then, throughout Fresh Prince, so I can deal with Aunt Stella." lol

Comment

• momof3_angels
                Soap Addict
                • Feb 2008

Eh... I can take them or leave them. I don't see other romantic partners for them - so they may as well be together. At least there have been decades between Irene and Stella - in terms of moving from one sister to the next.

Comment

• wfreshie2130
                  Executive Poster
                  • Aug 2016

Originally posted by 24Kasie76 View Post

nothing would bother me more. so no Krista.

then again, who cares. at this point? I am not even caring when it comes down to it, the whole Curtis stuff on the show has bored me! (and i love the actor)but tired of the character for a minute

since he pulled the whole "passionately kissing his ex stuff" and then lied and kept it from his WIFE. no thanks. lol tired of him. But, I love Auntie Stella, since being an actress on the classic blk show called, "What's Happenin', and other hit shows, back then, throughout Fresh Prince, so I can deal with Aunt Stella." lol
                  vernee watson was only in 1 episode of whats happening ( and 1 episode of good times) I remember her as a regular on welcome back kotter!!!

she sure was in a lot of shows she has 182 acting listings on IMDB

Comment

• Ginuwine
                    Executive Poster
                    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by JRCarter View Post
                    We already have two quasi-incestuous couples in Dante/Sam and Finn/Elizabeth.
                    You forget about Jordan and Curtis.

However, I like Marshall and Stella. I have no problem with it. In fact, I love them together.

Comment

• Francophile
                      Francophile commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ginuwine I very much like the idea f Marshall and Stella, too!! 🥰
                  • Noslo
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Jun 2021

Please no! These two syrupy characters as a couple is too much for me! But, if it is to be, let them run off together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X