Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

if Nina turns Carly in the future is dim (Speculation)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karissa
    Scriptwriter
    • Jul 2004

if Nina turns Carly in the future is dim (Speculation)

if Nina turns Carly into the SEC. They have future is so dim. She’s going to lose Sunny. She’s going to lose Willow and the kids. We will have to endure months of her whining and then eventually break down.
  • Soapaholic26
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2017

Absolutely! I hope Nina thinks about the long term consequences before she seeks revenge on Carly.

Comment

• FleurdiLisa
      FleurdiLisa commented
      Editing a comment
      It never stopped her before. Surely she knew that she risked losing Wiley if her secret in NF was ever discovered (she also risked winding up in the pine barrens when Sonny regained his memory had she not successfully brainwashed him). But then again, she gave up Wiley to be in NF with Sonny, so maybe it wasn't such a big deal to lose him anyway.
      Last edited by FleurdiLisa; March 13, 2023, 12:10 PM.
  • MrsValentine
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2009

It would be complete self sabotage if Nina reports Carly to the SEC. It doesn’t matter if Carly (M&D too) is guilty. Nina will come off as the villain. Taking such action will only alienate Willow more. I’m not sure if it would end things between her and Sonny but he will be angry and she’ll see how his true abusive side. Note to Nina: avoid the bar ware.

Comment

• Nativenewyorker
      Contract Poster
      • Feb 2010

One would think that Nina might take a moment to think about the consequences of turning in Carly. But Nina is so intent on revenge that it seems to block out all common sense. She thrives on revenge over everything else. She is obsessed with Carly and not in a good way.

Comment

• JJ1
        JJ1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mindflower What does Nina having the hotel have anything to do with anything? Drew talked Nina into buying it and she tried to give it back to Carly. Yes, I understand why Carly refused to accept it but what is done is done. The hotel is Nina's.

• Morgaine
        Morgaine commented
        Editing a comment
        JJ1 Drew did not talk Nina into buying the hotel, she did that all on her own. Drew tried to get Nina to buy Crimson.

• cocophilly
        cocophilly commented
        Editing a comment
        JJ1 Drew absolutely DID NOT talk Nina into buying the hotel or even suggest that she buy the hotel. This is false. Drew tried to get Nina to buy Crimson and she decided that she would rather have something to hold over Carly.
    • VixensVamp
      Soap Addict
      • Mar 2009

Thinking it through is not something Nina is known for when it comes to anything Carly.

If she does it, Willow is going to cut her out of her, and her children's lives.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2018

Why is the future Dim ?

Nina could come up with reasoning and an then apologize.

It certainly wouldn’t be the least genuine thing I’ve seen on the show

Comment

• Dixiencourtney
          Dixiencourtney commented
          Editing a comment
          Sonny isn’t going to forgive her if she sends the mother of his children off to jail. Regardless if they are together or not Carly will always come first to him and Nina will soon realize she is his rebound.

• FleurdiLisa
          FleurdiLisa commented
          Editing a comment
          Dixiencourtney Revenge will always come first for Nina. She will sacrifice her own happiness and torpedo her relationships if it means that Carly "pays the consequences." Sonny's already been collateral damage in Nina's war on Carly. Carly doesn't have to come first for him to finally see that for himself.
      • Harley
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2007

It's pathetic that Nina can't just be happy that she has a daughter and her aunt may be able to save her, she's got Carly's husband, and her hotel plays mama with Donna , no that's not enough she's just got to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. This character is one of most stupidest female characters, we have had in a long time. Just a month or so ago she was inferring that TJ and Willow were cheating. I wish I could I say I love to hate her but nope she's just annoying. I think it's because she knows deep down inside Sonny would be with Carly, if Carly had wanted him. She practically walked across the flowers laid out for Carly on the Haunted Star to get in Sonny's bed. 🌟

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          No practically about it.. That is exactly what Nina did. How dare Carly be late for Sonny's seduction as she was checking up on his son at GH. Nina slithered into the marital reunion bed he laid for his wife.

• somtinsimple23
          somtinsimple23 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love this post. Agree 100%.
      • CarnyQueen
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Mar 2006

After the Friday 3/10 episode I wondered if there might be some kind of misunderstanding and if Ned would be the one who called the SEC. The writers already threw him under the bus when they had him argue for more than a year that they absolutely had to get the company back from Valentin and then had him agree to be Valentin's toady. So I could see them backing the bus over him again.

Since Nina is obviously weighing turning in Carly and Drew, this is the point where Ava should give her friend some good advice. First of all, Ava should think of her daughter's interests and realize that if Mama Carly goes to prison, Avery is going to be very upset.

Ava tends to give in to her own impulses, but she should know Sonny well enough by now to realize that he can turn on a dime, so if Nina does something to deliberately hurt Carly, Sonny could turn on her. Especially if he got blowback for it.

And tis is when Ava should say, "Listen, I know you want revenge on Carly, but you did keep her husband from her and her children for six months, and if you go for another round of revenge it could end up backfiring. If uou hurt Carly, it will undo all the progress you have made with Willow. If you hurt Carly, Michael will never, ever, ever consider letting you near his children. When I was hurt, I wanted revenge and I plotted it against Kiki and Griffin. I didn't listen to my brother, who told me that my own behavior had inspired Kiki to take her actions. I didn't listen to Scott, I just listened to my hurt ego and my need for revenge. And I lost my daughter, who died thinking that I hated her. If you really love your daughter, do not make the same mistake I made."

Comment

• MrsValentine
          MrsValentine commented
          Editing a comment
          Poor Ned lol. Unfortunately, it would not surprise me if he is made the bad guy in this situation. IDK if Tracy knows what Carly, Drew and Michael did but I could see her doing it too so that Ned could be the permanent head honcho at ELQ. I would really dislike it if a Q turned Carly et al into the SEC; especially, while Willow is battling cancer.

And I would find it refreshing if Ava and Nina had the conversation you suggested. That’s what a real friend would do.
      • ZanneMarie
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2018

This is just my supposition. It is not a spoiler. I think what we are seeing is a total soap set up and misdirection. Everyone knows Nina and Carly are at odds. Everyone has seen her overhearing Carly, Drew, Olivia and Sonny. Everyone has seen her speculating about Carly and Drew. Now we see Ava putting it all together for her. Now there are obviously holes in this story, but it's a soap so they don't care. I think Nina either won't get to the point of turning them in or will decide not to do it. Meantime, Tracy will come back to town for the 60th anniversary and overhear what went down and how Michael and Drew tried to cut out Ned from CEO. She'll think there is going to be another takeover attempt and decide that the way to cut out Michael and Drew from taking CEO from her son is by taking them out of the picture. She will turn them in. Think about it. Everyone talks about things they shouldn't when people can overhear them. This is true at mansion Q. Tracy will be in mansion Q with Drew, Michael, Olivia and Ned. Drew is trying to entice Ned to go after Valentin's shares again. Ned will be suspicious. Olivia will stick her nose in. Drew and Michael will talk to catch each other up. Tracy has ample opportunity to overhear enough to put it together. Carly bought a ton of shares to try to drive the stock shares up, merger doesn't happen and Carly loses her hotel. Tracy is a business woman. So, she will pick up the phone and call the SEC or have someone else do it thinking that the fallout will protect Ned's position and everyone will think it was Nina. Tracy goes back to Amsterdam with no one the wiser. Nina faces nuclear fallout from Tracy's actions. Even Ava will think she did it after Friday's show. Eventually the truth will come out but in the meantime, there will be big time fallout in soap fashion.

I've had the feeling for a couple of weeks that we are heading toward a Sonny and Nina breakup and Carson rematch. We'll see but I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• MrsValentine
          MrsValentine commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a very soapy scenario. And in character with Tracy’s personality. You could be correct.

• Soapaholic26
          Soapaholic26 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! didn't think of that, but yes! That makes total sense. We shall see....
          Good call!
      • Shellyinphx
        Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
        • Mar 2004

Honestly I know it won't be nina but that so many, including her precious Sonny will believe it was her is quality entertainment for me. It's totally believable that she'd do it because putting her nose in everyone else's business is what she does and what she has done for years.
        Shelly, Moderator
        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2008

Based on Monday's previews, it looks like Ava is pushing Nina to report Carly for insider trading. Ava knows all too well about Carly’s obsession with other people's children. Carly took great pleasure having Avery call her "mommy" for a period of time while keeping Ava at bay. I'm sure Ava hasn't forgotten about that. This is something Ava has in common with Nina. Carly wants Willow, Wiley & Amelia all to herself. She's happy Nina is being kept at bay.
          Last edited by SAMLEXIS FAN; March 11, 2023, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Hartwick
            Hartwick commented
            Editing a comment
            When it comes to Ava I’m sure. Army has forgotten that Ava was sleeping with her son, then later messes with his meds which ended up sending him off the deep end (so to speak) and ultimately to his death, For me Ava and Carly were actually getting along when Sonny was in NF and Ava was gonna leave her precious Avery with Carly when she thought her life was in danger and she was going to leave the country. Then Sonny comes back and the truth about NF comes out and Ava is back to being the mean girl and encourages Nina to go after Sonny. So to bad this time Ava and Nina couldn’t think about Donna and how she would feel if Carly had to go to jail .
        • OLTL'69
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2011

I don't care if Nina hates Carly but dang I mean wouldn't she want Carly busy with another man so Sonny doesn't ever think to go back to her?

Comment

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            I would If I was Nins Carson has been married 8 times ?
        • SAMLEXIS FAN
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
          I don't care if Nina hates Carly but dang I mean wouldn't she want Carly busy with another man so Sonny doesn't ever think to go back to her?
          Sonny isn't thinking about Carly. He's happy with Nina.

Comment

• KateQ22003
            KateQ22003 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sonny will always think about Carly.

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            For now til they have hate sex
        • believeinme246
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2015

I think we're just being played and if there is any turning in, it will be because of the Q inter family power play and not at all because of Nina or of Ava.

Comment

• MrsValentine
            MrsValentine commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I agree. After thinking about it it seems that Nina and Ava are red herrings. Nina will be suspected because of her known grudge against Carly. Ava is suspicious because she’s Ava lol. But it’ll probably be a Q. Most likely Tracy.
        • ClaryJones97
          Day Player
          • Oct 2022

To be true to continuity, Sonny and Carly are always both deliriously happy with their current partner until they decide they can’t get over their addiction to each other and torpedo said current partner for a night of sex and their umpteenth wedding. It’s not love, it’s toxic, but it’s true to the characters. Nina (and Brenda, Alexis, Sam, Emily, Reese, Connie, Olivia) and Drew (and AJ, Jason, Alcazar, Jax, Franco) will always be in second place to their yucky obsession with each other.

Comment

• Dixiencourtney
            Dixiencourtney commented
            Editing a comment
            This!! Especially since Sonny only slept with Nina because he thought Carly ended things, and only decided to pursue something with Nina because Carly would not forgive him for cheating.

Their relationship is a toxic push and pull.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X