• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlyforeva
    Recurring Poster
    • Jan 2023

Ava and Nina’s one sided “friendship “

All during Ava and Nina’s conversation I was thinking Ava had Nina telling her everything but I noticed Ava wasn’t telling her what was going on with her. And truly I wouldn’t be concerned with what’s going on with someone else with all going on in my life. That’s just me lol
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

I'm sure Ava would rather discuss what is going on with Nina & not think about what she did to Nikolas.

Comment

• DayRose
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2020

They both made me sick today scheming against Carly. Ava just has to stir the pot. Ava should be grateful that Carly and Sonny didn't kill her after she killed Morgan and threw a lit lantern at them. Carly has stepped in to help Ava with Avery when needed. I really hate mean girl behavior.

Comment

• divamagenta
        divamagenta commented
        Editing a comment
        This. Ava has made great headway with forging a lovely, amicable relationship with both Carly and Sonny. Yet she turns around and cackles with glee over Nina destroying their marriage, and her plotting against Carly. Makes no sense.

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        When ava was venting to Nina about her husband cheating on her with Esme, how did Nina keep a straight face? Wasn't ava praising Nina not long before that for sleeping with a married man? Do they see themselves at all?

• Lkell1586
        Lkell1586 commented
        Editing a comment
        To this day, I font understand Ava's new attitude about Carly. They were getting along.

How can she be friends with Nina after what she did to her. Sonny also seems to have forgotten Nina taking Avery.
        Lunatics
    • Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
      I'm sure Ava would rather discuss what is going on with Nina & not think about what she did to Nikolas.
      I agree it’s not one sided but Ava wants to keep this under wraps. It was Nina that helped Ava expose Nik when he was tormenting her with Kiki’s ghost.

Comment

• parker joe
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Feb 2005

C'mon...there's a difference between gossiping over Carly and Drew or even updating Ava about Willow, and Ava telling her she believes she killed Nik and is on the verge of being blackmailed over it. Not to mention, Ava knows Nina can't keep a secret, and the second she'd find out, Nina would run to Sonny with it.

Comment

• SPFF
          Board Regular
          • May 2022

Originally posted by Carlyforeva View Post
          All during Ava and Nina’s conversation I was thinking Ava had Nina telling her everything but I noticed Ava wasn’t telling her what was going on with her. And truly I wouldn’t be concerned with what’s going on with someone else with all going on in my life. That’s just me lol
          Nope it's not just you. I love Ava but their friendship is all about Nina. I cringe when they have scenes together because I'm not that bug a Nina fan. Ironically Curtis/Nina is more balance which is why I like that friendship better. But yeah keep Nina away from Ava please

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice that someone else sees Nina for how she is around people. I have always said that she asked Ava to join forces with her (when Nik was gaslighting her) because Nina wanted to get back at Valentin and realized that two women taking on the Cassadine men would work to Nina's advantage. It is always about Nina.
            As for Curtis - he feels sorry for Nina because of what Madelaine did to her. Curtis also feels guilty (IMHO) for his part of not realizing Valentin's Sasha set up as her daughter. Curtis knows he was used by Val. So Curtis is Nina's friend for life. He over looks Nina's treatment of certain people and fawns over her. That is why their friendship exists - Curtis tells her what she wants to hear.
        • SAMLEXIS FAN
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post

I agree it’s not one sided but Ava wants to keep this under wraps. It was Nina that helped Ava expose Nik when he was tormenting her with Kiki’s ghost.
          It's definitely not one-sided. There's not much going on right now in Ava's life. I'm sure she doesn't want to share the info about bashing Nik in the head. So she's perfectly fine with listening to what is going on in Nina's life.

Exactly! Nina was there to help Ava when she needed it the most.

Comment

• JJ1
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DayRose View Post
            They both made me sick today scheming against Carly. Ava just has to stir the pot. Ava should be grateful that Carly and Sonny didn't kill her after she killed Morgan and threw a lit lantern at them. Carly has stepped in to help Ava with Avery when needed. I really hate mean girl behavior.
            The two of them just figured out what Carly and Drew were being so secretive about. It wasn't scheming against her. Insider trading sure isn't something to be proud of and Carly drug Drew into this mess. Both Michael and Drew told her not to risk her money and invest. But she went right ahead like a bull in a china shop. Then Drew talked Nina into buying Carly's half of the hotel. One mess right after another.

Comment

• KateQ22003
              KateQ22003 commented
              Editing a comment
              This never happened. Nina bought the hotel on her own as a way to stick it to Carly.

• JJ1
              JJ1 commented
              Editing a comment
              KateQ22003 I assure you it did happen. Nina actually tried to give the hotel back to Carly who I can understand dud not want charity.
          • DayRose
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Oct 2020

Originally posted by JJ1 View Post

The two of them just figured out what Carly and Drew were being so secretive about. It wasn't scheming against her. Insider trading sure isn't something to be proud of and Carly drug Drew into this mess. Both Michael and Drew told her not to risk her money and invest. But she went right ahead like a bull in a china shop. Then Drew talked Nina into buying Carly's half of the hotel. One mess right after another.
            Drew asked nina to buy Crimson not the Metro Court.

Comment

• Mariko
              Mariko commented
              Editing a comment
              Drew doesn't own Crimson, Jax does. He asked her to help out Carly by buying her half of the MC.

• DayRose
              DayRose commented
              Editing a comment
              It was not the Metro Court, it was Crimson, digital or online, not sure what's it's called but it was Crimson. Jax only owns the print part of Crimson.
          • FranklinMandela
            Board Regular
            • Apr 2021

Ava at her finest! She thrives on misery loves company!....Gosh...when will she learn...lol...🤹🤹

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2018

Ava and Nina should do something shady together ? Is that a real friendship ?

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                Contract Poster
                • May 2013

What is Ava supposed to say to Nina? "Well, my life stinks right now. I clubbed Nikolas over the head. I thought I'd killed him so I hid him in the stables, but after Ryan was killed and Heather arrested (which I'm sure Nina already knows), Austin and I went to move him, and he was gone. Oh, and Austin's creepy cousin is blackmailing us over it."

Yeah, that would go over really well.

Besides, if Nina didn't turn all that information over to the police, she would be an accessory after the fact. It was pretty obvious to me that Ava was changing the subject back to Nina whenever possible. She doesn't want to talk about her situation.

Comment

• parker joe
                  parker joe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And wouldn't we all love to see either a) Nina cutting a deal with the cops to avoid those accessory charges, or b) Willow find out that Nina had said nothing, and have another reason to deny her access to her grandchildren?

• Wanda Wolek
                  Wanda Wolek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  One word. No. 😁
              • Carlyforeva
                Recurring Poster
                • Jan 2023

Originally posted by parker joe View Post
                C'mon...there's a difference between gossiping over Carly and Drew or even updating Ava about Willow, and Ava telling her she believes she killed Nik and is on the verge of being blackmailed over it. Not to mention, Ava knows Nina can't keep a secret, and the second she'd find out, Nina would run to Sonny with it.
                You basically did just confirm to me that their friendship is one sided. She doesn’t trust Nina! And don’t tell me she doesn’t think about Nina did to her!

Comment

• parker joe
                  parker joe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ava isn't going put Nina in legal jeopardy and make her an accessory after the fact. And Ava and Nina have each put the past behind them. And while I hate what Nina did, it pales in comparison to what Ryan's done to her.

• c83gilles
                  c83gilles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don’t think most people are going to admit to even their good friends that they almost killed a man and stuffed his “corpse” in a room to dispose of later.
              • Carlyforeva
                Recurring Poster
                • Jan 2023

Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
                What is Ava supposed to say to Nina? "Well, my life stinks right now. I clubbed Nikolas over the head. I thought I'd killed him so I hid him in the stables, but after Ryan was killed and Heather arrested (which I'm sure Nina already knows), Austin and I went to move him, and he was gone. Oh, and Austin's creepy cousin is blackmailing us over it."

Yeah, that would go over really well.

Besides, if Nina didn't turn all that information over to the police, she would be an accessory after the fact. It was pretty obvious to me that Ava was changing the subject back to Nina whenever possible. She doesn't want to talk about her situation.
                Ohhh so Ava is protecting Nina by keeping her in the dark? Yes I see that now?

Comment

• Mariko
                  Mariko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, because if she told her, that would be making her an accessory after the fact to Nicholas' "murder". Yeah, she would be a GREAT friend then.

• december rose
                  december rose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ava is protecting HERSELF, not Ava

• Wanda Wolek
                  Wanda Wolek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course, Ava is protecting herself. I never said her motive in not telling Nina was to protect Ava. But it doesn't negate what I said about Nina and accessory to the crime after the fact just because that is Ava's reason for keeping silent.
              • Gemini298979
                Recurring Poster
                • Jul 2015

Just another reason why their friendship is absolutely ridiculous. You can forgive someone without suddenly becoming besties🤮 Ava can forgive Nina, be besties, and have girl chat like they are teens after she induced her labor and stole her baby. And Ava never truly went after her for that, didn’t even try to kill her. But after Ava was helping Spencer take Nikolas baby from him and Nikolas gave Ava a taste of her own medicine by making a threat to take Avery (a threat that that had no merit and anyone with a brain could see that) he gets bashed in the head and put in a tact closet like a dead animal not a human being, but hey nik’s the monster right?🙄 Ava isn’t keeping the Nikolas secret from Nina because she doesn’t want to make her an accessory after the fact, she’s doing it only because she’s trying to protect herself. But this isn’t even the first situation where their friendship has been one sided so spare me with the Ava’s trying to keep Nina out of legal trouble.All Ava has done is be Nina’s talk to and now they have this weird throuple with Ava/Nina/sonny. Both women deserve what ever misery comes their way.
                Last edited by Gemini298979; March 11, 2023, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X