Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is the letter Cody dropped the DNA results?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oakie
    Recurring Poster
    • Aug 2007

Is the letter Cody dropped the DNA results?

I'm guessing the paper Cody dropped and fell underneath the chair is his and Mac's DNA results. How many days, weeks, months will it be before Felicia finds it? Or will it be someone else?
  • xoregonian
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2014

Oh thanks, I thought it was just his invoice for the horse hay.

I know he said he wasn't a paperwork kind of guy, but why would his DNA papers be anywhere near the stables' operating expenses folder? Must be because he IS as dumb as I think he is.

Comment

• MrsValentine
      MrsValentine commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol xoregonian- I always enjoy your wit.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      I always enjoy your posts too MrsValentine! We've been doing this for some years, haven't we?
  • Wanda Wolek
    Contract Poster
    • May 2013

I thought Sasha was going to find it, but I was wrong. Maybe Olivia will find it. Or possibly Leo? I can't see why Felicia would go to the Quartermaine stables to see Cody, but if the writers want her to discover the letter they will come up with some lame excuse for her to be there.

Comment

• heddalee
      heddalee commented
      Editing a comment
      She accidentally left her original manuscript of Lila's memoirs in the stables, and she wants to find out if a horse has eaten it.

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      That's as good of an excuse as any. 😊
  • Laura Luke
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2019

I thought the dropped paper maybe was Gladys poker debt so Sasha could see it

Comment

• DayRose
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2020

I thought it was the DNA results.

Comment

• wfreshie2130
        Executive Poster
        • Aug 2016

I rewatched yesterdays episode and froze in that spot but not clear enough to tell what that was on the envelope....I also went back to see when cody originally got his test result....but he held up the BACK of the envelope , but that was no help......I thought we saw the result but it just showed he looked at his result....unless it was later...I did go to the end of that episode

thanks ,somtinsimple23
        Last edited by wfreshie2130; March 10, 2023, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• somtinsimple23
          somtinsimple23 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was later. Originally they only showed it from the back...then later in the show, they showed the result that said it was like a 99.9999% match or something like that.
      • priscillakenned
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2012

Didn't watch today's episode, but why would Cody be carrying around DNA results? Especially ones he doesn't want people to know about?

Comment

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          It fell out of a folder he keeps in the horse barn. He said he was looking for an invoice for some feed, then he dropped the whole folder and the DNA paper was in there. He said he's not a "paperwork guy". Um ya, that's painfully obvious if he couldn't even keep his top secret DNA results report in a safer place.
      • franron
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2005

xoregonian That stupid DNA test results paper seems to be equivalent to a pregnancy test in a purse, trashcan, shopping bag on a table, or, supplements in a purse, and now, in a file folder, which he could hand over to the boss, or, dump on the floor, to be easily discovered by someone else.

Did he put it in there so that he could fondle, and, stare at it often, while he checks what the price of feed was the last time he had to order some, put away his hay receipt, look over the vet bill?​

Comment

• emilydaze
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2018

Originally posted by franron View Post
          [USER="218772"] That stupid DNA test results paper seems to be equivalent to a pregnancy test in a purse, trashcan, shopping bag on a table, or, supplements in a purse, and now, in a file folder, which he could hand over to the boss, or, dump on the floor, to be easily discovered by someone else.
          This is SO true, ha. I seem to remember another example when Harmony was trying to burn Neil's files (in the fireplace at Alexis' house of all places) when Carly walks in and digs in the ashes to read the papers. Always something silly to promote the plot, no matter how ridiculous.

Since Cody lied to everyone about the results, you would think a smart person would have destroyed the results by now.

But in this case I'm glad the truth is going to come out. Looking forward to how this plays out.

Comment

• CaminoMom
            CaminoMom commented
            Editing a comment
            He hasn't destroyed the results because he really does want Mac as a father. He just realizes he was stupid and choose inheriting a necklace over his father and he now wishes he hadn't. I really hope Mac sees the results on Monday's episode. He was starting to open the paper - but unfortunately he will most likely not actually open it and hand it back to Cody without seeing the results. But I am ready for Mac to discover the truth.

• emilydaze
            emilydaze commented
            Editing a comment
            CaminoMom I think Cody regrets not telling Mac the truth, too. I really like Mac's friendship with Cody and hope Mac finds out soon. They already have a growing father/son type relationship. Can't wait for Monday!

• franron
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            Who opens up a paper at someone else's house, and reads it before saying, '...here, I think you dropped this...I found it on the floor...'? They already know that it isn't their paper... Oh, that's right, people who live in Soap Town...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X