• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 3/9

Nina asking the MC bartender who goes to collegee for business about Insider training Sonny asks why she is asking

Ava on the phone wiht Austin leaving message.. Trina comes along

Selena meeting with Ciurtis in the elevator.

Cody in the stables. drops his files Sasha shows up

Lucy complaining about the coffee Valentin boo hoos that someone used the hot water in the shower. That would be Lucy. anna says stay away from the window.. Lucy says this is torture..

Eileen wakes up in bed as Victor is getting dressed she feels so rested.

Bobbie Felicia and Maxie talking Jessie Brewer. Bobbie has worked at GH 45 years but the hospital will be 60 years this year.
    Maxie says how are you gonna mark the occassion.
    Maxie says someone needs to plan something.

• OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Nina is doing MC paperwork at the MC bar - she talks to the bartender. And asks what would set off an insider trading look - right as Sonny walks up - she looks caught in the headlights.

Ava wants to speak with Austin about his cousin and his stranglehold....

Trina received an alert that an art shippment was arriving at the Gallery - she still receives some. She talks how special the Gallery is - a second hom.

cody looking for a feed bill - drops the paperwork - the horse watches - Sasha arrives and tells him he is good with people.

Lucy is driving VAnna nuts....

victor getting dressed - do not talk about last night. Eileen smiles.

At Charlie's - the three talk.

Comment

• Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Lucy looking at the stocks. the stock could be better. VAlentin misses Paris.. Lucy says another thing. Marty can;t be here he is visiting
      his mom.. You two love birds are annoying Lucy wants out of here.

Eileen says we were both tired and drinking and not at our best. Victor has busy day. Eileen says you don;t have to go it alone I am with you all the way. didn;t i prove that taking care of Anna. Victor let me in.. tell me what you need andwant. I will do whatever it takes.

Cody and Sasha pick up the papers. on remains on the floor. Sasha brings him something as thanks for what he did with Heather webber

Ava and Trina talk thier lives. Ava asks about Curtis and Portia Trina says they are not in great place ..what happened ..Trina says I happened.

Selena will overlook his oversite not sending thanks. Curtis walks away. Selena see Gladys.. who asked to meet. Gladys has the deed to her sons guard.

Nina says Jamie in business school I always ask questions. Sonny asks if Nina heard from Willow.. no she is taking it slow. Sonny says have you heard from Ava about Nik threatening to take Avery.

Bobbie agrees it would be nice to celebrate. Maxie is like need more that plaque town needs celebration. Bobbie says you ahve something in mind.. Maxie says this town need biggest and best Nurses Ball..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        the paper that Cody is looking for is on the floor of the stables under a table.

victor is perturbed. Eileen pratically throws herself at him ...

Curtis bruskly brushes off Selina, who finds Gladys - they had set up a meeting at the MC. The Deed to the garage is on the table.

Jaime walks away, Nina deflects and Sonny does not pay any more attention.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Maxie can pull it together. We cando it. Felicia says who is we.
      Maxie says us.

Victor says you want to help. Victor says only come when I call.
      He mentions when she thought she was being haunted. She requested file on Holly Sutton it contained useful info on the
      necklace. She has strings she can pull to get the file. He sasy do it now. Eileen leaves. In the hall she checks in as she should

Lucy and Valentin argue. Lucy says this is a you problem. Lucy says if Anna hadn;t blackmailed me to begin wiht I wouldn;t need rescue. Valentin says if we gond; get out soon I may Kill Lucy Coe my self.

Gladys says this will make us square. Selena says more than amply looks at the papers says debt paid. the rest can be deposited..

Cody says I knew Dante would look after you.. She says you sent him she is thanking him for not giving her up to desk sargent. The gift is Biscotti..

Ava says to Trina none of this your fault. Trina says if I hadn;t gone to see Stella none of this would have happened. Ava is like most secrets come to light. Trina is angry at her mom but misses her and wants to stay close to my dad but feel distance. I like Curtis but resent him. Ava says what do you need.

Nina says Nik threatened to take Avery. Curtis comes over. Nina wonders why he is;t in Italy.. she is reimbursing her for the room they paid for for the honeymoon.. Sonny says it was a gifr. Curtis says Portia may not be my wife much longer.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Maxie looks confident. Felicia looks giddy - Bobbie not so sure.

I am not sure if the gambling debt is paid as Selina is talking about deposits....

Sonny and NIna are shocked at Crutis's news.

• heddalee
        heddalee commented
        Editing a comment
        Deposits = Selena holding onto the excess value of the garage over Gladys' debt, and allowing Gladys to use it as a 'bank' to draw from as a gambler.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Sonny excuses himself Selena talks to him. She wonders why her shipment is rerouted. Sonny says we had arrangement you operate at my discrection..keep it that way. sonny see Gladys asks what she is doing with Ms. Wu.

Ava says with maturity nothing is absolute. Trina is like what my mom did was wrong. Ava says she was but I know from experiecne there is no telling what mother will do when afraid she could lose her child.

Sasha talks confronting Heather. She thought what Brando would want. Justice with out compromising my values. She asks how he feels. He isn;t liking himself lately. She says we just have to forgive our self.

Maxie lists the potential donors then Ned can cover the rest. Bobbie says you need a committee. Maxie says she needs co chair and looks at bobbie.

Felicia brings coffee to the gang.. Talks Ryan gone.. Lucy says thankfully.

Eileen by herself gets visit from Laura..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        How does Selina wu know about Pikeman??? Sonny is curt with Selina (is it the water in the MC) and sees Gladys.

Maxie says she has a co-chair in mind nad it is not Felicia.

Laura is not happy to see Eileen, who is stunned. they are at the coffee shop - the usual table.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Trina doesn;t know what to say to her parents and Curtis should she take the DNA test. Ava says do you want to know. will knowing change anything for you. Trina is like Marcus Taggert is my father no matter what. Ava syas I like looking in the mirror knowing who I am
      where I came from. Trina says O should get the test.

Nina is sorry not sure what to say how can she help. She won;t take the check. Curtis is like Portia lied to me. Nina says I can;t condeme her for that. She was afraid to lose you I withheld info for same reason.

Sonny says what business are you doing with Selan. She tells him she sold the garage to Selena.

Selena sitting at MC bar Victor comes along she says he looks liek he could use pick me up.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Ava - what can it hurt to learn the truth?

SMH at Nina....

sonny is surprised at gladys's news.

Victor snaps at Selina - what do you know about it! lol
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

sasha petting the horse. Cody is like did you grow up around horses. Sasha loves riding it been a while .. She says what do you charge.

Laura says what did you find out. Eileen is like we shared a room.. Laura doesn;t need the details. Eileen says she thought being together would loosen his lipe he had off night in the bedroom. Laura gets o face.

Selena mentions Victor manners.

Nina says not telling Sonny family he was alive I am still paying for it. I am always on your team. Nina is so angry so is Curtis she says remember the circumstances are not the same Portia is your wife and Trina mother. Nina says do not push.. Let Trina decde.

Trina says she wishes it didn;t matter either way. Ava is like you and I don;t share DNA but we forged a bond.. whatever you decide I will be beside you.. they hug..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        oops - it is bobbie she wants as a co chair. (I thought it was Sasha).

Cody welcomes Sasha coming to visit and ride the horse Comet - it will get Olivia off his back that he has no friends.

And we learn why victor is so out of sorts this morning....

Selena looks like she knows something - excuses herself and hopes his manners will inprove (something like that). She smiles.

curtis mentions what Carly did - he shakes his head. Nina mentions it is not the same thing.....
        Last edited by OLTLBoomer; March 9, 2023, 01:54 PM.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Bobbie agrees to co chair with MAxie. Maxie says best way to celebrate. Bobbie says I intend to do Lucy proud. And Lucy made it seem like biggest undertaking of time.

Felicia tells Lucy about the Nurses Ball.. Lucy is greatful it is no small feat I don;t see how Maxie cna do it. Felicia says plenty to help Bobbie will co chair.. Lucy says Bobbie Spencer.. Lucy goes on no Bobbie Spencer she won;t take what is mine again.

Nina says no matter what you will be part of Trina life with your connection to Portia..

Trina says unlike my mother you have never been dishonest what I see is what I get.

Cody thanks her for the Biscotti. Sasha will take him up on his offer to ride. Cody mentions he no longer having garage. Cody remembers hearing Gladys tell Selena the garage is her.

Sonny says sound like a sauvy buisness deal. He is good with it as long as Sasha is. Is she...

Valentin drinks coffee. Anna is like it willl all work out in the end.
      If we can prove Victor killed Luke and framed me for Lucy..

Victor is sorry to Selena he hasn;t been feeling himself lately she remember him drinking and her with a vile in her hand..

Eileen says Victor is usually robust.. Laura is like you cant get info by seducing him

Selena on the phone with Holly about Victor and his problem with the substance she paid her to slip him.

Eileen says his interest was peaked when I told him I could get the file of Holly file.. Laura says give him what he wants.

The End

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        cody lets it slip about the garage, as sonny pushes Gladys - is Sasha ok with the sale.

Selena smilies.
    • karmasita
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2013

•••PREVIEWS•••

-Joss to Dex…think we’ll still be doing this this summer?…

-Drew to Ned…I’ve got a proposal…

-Willow to Michael…before u rule it out, I think u should consider it…

-Nina to Ava…maybe this little thaw is a step in the right direction…

-Sasha to Cody…who did u hear discussing Brando’s garage?…

-Sonny to Gladys…u better know what u r doing…

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X