• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

scott didn't lie to you lisel

that fact that lisel acting like scott helping his family and liz his family is betrayal i hope scott never takes her back
  • Emerald Greens
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

I hope they get back together. I think she needs someone to be angry with and Heather is already gone. Heather also isn’t the most satisfactory person to vent your anger at .

Comment

• heddalee
      heddalee commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said! I'd argue that that's exactly the reason Jeff left Port Charles.

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Heather is most frustrating!
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

Liesl has the same irrational thinking that Nell and nina have, psycho.

Comment

• FleurdiLisa
      FleurdiLisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at Madeline's unconscionable behavior, and Britt before she was reformed. The whole Westborne family is messed up. The apples didn't fall far from the tree.

• DayRose
      DayRose commented
      Editing a comment
      FleurdiLisa You are correct! ! ! ! !

• FranklinMandela
      FranklinMandela commented
      Editing a comment
      Now...I would like to see Liesl and Madeline's Parents......since the Women are such a brand of mental breakdowns...lol...

Nina seems to be the most rational of the bunch and she was in a coma for years!! Lol....
  • Ginuwine
    Executive Poster
    • Oct 2017

Scotty is too good for Lisel. I would love to see Scotty with Laura, Lucy or Bobbie.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ummmm- Laura is very happily married - and Lucy is with Martin.
  • MrsValentine
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2009

DrO is lashing out because of her grief. She wants someone to blame and punish for Britt’s death. She can’t get to Heather so she slapped Elizabeth and is punishing Scott for illogical reasons. She has always been irrational and nuts. She has moments of humanity but the crazy never went away.

Scotty did nothing wrong. He stood by his daughter ( Elizabeth loves him like a father). He was also doing his job. Scotty protected Elizabeth because she’s his family. It’s the same thing DrO has done for her family. She knows he loves her but to expect him to abandon everyone else he loves is insane and selfish. Hopefully, she’ll come to her senses because I do think they love each other very much.

Comment

• NolaAnn
      NolaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said! He was protecting his family just as Liesel would and have protected her family! Liesel needs to snap out of it or she'll loose Scotty for good!

• Mariko
      Mariko commented
      Editing a comment
      You're exactly right. She's operating on pure grief. Her nerves and emotions are totally raw right now. I suspect after she cools down eventually they will sort things out.
  • victorialord
    Executive Poster
    • Jan 2013

Liesel does not remember her best friend, Franco. If she did, she might remember how much he loved Elizabeth and that Scott was his father.

Comment

• regalbeagle
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2018

Liesl had one good reason and one bad reason to be enraged at Scott.

The good reason: He should have told her right away that he was representing Elizabeth and seeking leniency. She shouldn't have found out the way she did.

The bad: He shouldn't be expected to stop loving and helping his daughter-in-law and his grandchildren, even if it's hard for Liesl because Liz's actions might have delayed the Hook killer being identified and caught.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
        CarnyQueen commented
        Editing a comment
        Elizabeth would very much have cared if Scott had told Liesl something that caused Liesl to dig for more info and ended up messing up Elizabeth's deal. The slapping occurred AFTER the deal was sealed.

• regalbeagle
        regalbeagle commented
        Editing a comment
        True, but Scott got the deal faster than Drew forgave Carly. So it's not likely even hypothetically that Liesl could've thrown a spanner in the works.

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Considering that Dr.O shot Liz in her own home - and held her hostage - with ZERO remorse, regret, or apologies - she can STFU with her attitude and judgements.

Liz SHOULD have hauled off and slapped her right back.
    • Jenn216
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2015

It makes no sense that Liesl is angry at Scott. Scott's career as a lawyer means he can't tell Liesl anything about Liz or her case. There also a disconnection between Liz hiding Esme affect on the investigation. If the police knew that Esme was locked up yes they would look else where for the hook but the flaw in the logic is that Heather was locked up too. So I very much doubt that they would abandon one locked up suspect to look up another locked up one.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Mar 2006

Liesl has always been a crazy criminal and she has never shown much logic.

She needs to blame someone for Britt's death and since she can't lash out at Heather she's lashing out at Elizabeth and Scott. And part of her reason for attacking Scott may be that on some level she knows he is going to take it and not stop loving her. When she's ready to come around, he'll still be there (or so she thinks).

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
          Board Regular
          • Dec 2020

Even if Scott didn't have a personal loving relationship with Elizabeth, he would simply have been doing his job as her lawyer and been bound by confidentiality. Liesel is grasping at straws first by blaming Elizabeth and then by being mad at Scott for representing her. It is ludicrous but consistent with her need to assign blame and seek revenge...just like her niece and great-niece.

Comment

• McShirls
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2017

Leisl wants willow to forgive Nina, but she can't forgive Scott for doing his job? She owes Liz after shooting her all of those years ago.

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              Did she ever apologize to Liz for shooting her? Or for any of her other crimes?

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              No - she did not apologize to Liz or her kids, to Robin, Partick, Emma, Robert, or Dante and Lulu.

And since we're supposed to forget she ever committed those crimes - none of her victims will get the apology that they deserve.

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              No - she did not apologize to Liz or her kids, to Robin, Partick, Emma, Robert, or Dante and Lulu.

And since we're supposed to forget she ever committed those crimes - none of her victims will get the apology that they deserve.
          • Francophile
            Board Regular
            • Nov 2015

She is responding the way she is due to raw grief. I think they will get through this. I’m happy anytime Scotty gets a decent storyline, so I like the two of them together. They kinda soften each other a bit, and we get to see more sides to each of them!

Comment

• FranklinMandela
              Editing a comment
              I agree..but if she doesn't change this act of hers....she might end up losing him to Bobbie!!
          • peak_a_bu
            Senior Board Member
            • May 2009

Being a Dr she should understand attorney client privilege. she would not be happy if he asked about a patient.

Comment

• FranklinMandela
              Editing a comment
              Her Pain mixed Irrational rage is blinding her vision. Right now, she is in her own zone...and this is coming from a person who has hardly ever liked Liesl but who likes Sliesl dynamic!!
          • tarheel715
            Scriptwriter
            • Jan 2010

Yeah when she said he lied to her and put someone else's interest first, I was like what the hell is she talking about. For starters, Britt was already dead by the time Liz came to Scott. There was nothing Scott could do at that point to bring Liesl's daughter back. Secondly, it's more than a stretch to claim Liz was responsible for Britt's death considering the police had already started to look past the theory Esme was their suspect and yet still didn't have a clue about Heather being involved.

Meanwhile, Scott has a relationship with Liz through his own dead child. Liesl expecting him to abandon Liz would be like him expecting her to abandon Maxie or even Nina. Liz and her children represent Scott's family and Liesl know this. Her suddenly expecting him to not care about Liz, or not help her when she needs an attorney is just selfish.

I get that Liesl is grieving and ready to blame Mondays for Britt's death, but her behavior toward both Liz and Scott have been totally ridiculous to me.

I really wish she wasn't Willow's donor. I don't like the idea of Willow having to be grateful to anyone remotely connected to Nina for saving her life. We all know Liesl is going to hold that transplant over Willow's head for the rest of her life when it comes to giving Nina a chance no matter how many times Nina proves she can't be trusted.

Comment

• JJ1
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Mar 2009

Liesl is over reacting due to her Daughter's sudden death. Grief is talking loudly right now. I don't need Scott and Liesl back together though.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X