• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dari1987
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2022

Esme, isn't working, is un-employed, so I have 1 question:

I am wondering if Nicholas gave her a big juicy cash pay-off $ or what,
    or did her crazy father Ryan, leave her a big wad of cash $ thousands et.al.,
    or does she have a nice savings/checking account, to hire a great law firm,
    that charming dashing, intelligent, quite handsome, with the Southern accent lawyer, Martin.

She definitely has a great lawyer at least, in Port Chuck.
  • RoslynFae
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Feb 2023

Nik is the one that roped Martin into being Esme's legal defense.

Comment

• rosamaira
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2017

Emse has said several times in the past that she has a trust fund that she couldn't access. I don't remember why. Perphaps another can help us out here and tell us why.

Comment

• Cocopuff@20
        Day Player
        • Mar 2023

I bwt she remembered she has that money lol she got selected memory lose

Comment

• ltfive0
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Oct 2019

Martin was her court-appointed lawyer and Nik paid him to stay on and keep her out of jail. Do you think Ryan had a will?

Comment

• CarnyQueen
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by rosamaira View Post
            Emse has said several times in the past that she has a trust fund that she couldn't access. I don't remember why. Perphaps another can help us out here and tell us why.
            Esme did indeed say that about her trust fund, which was supposedly from her adoptive parents. It was never clear if the trust fund actually existed, or whether it simply didn't pay enough for her needs. But if the trust fund does exist, Esme's lawyer (Martin) should see about getting her some income from it.

Comment

• varnish7
              varnish7 commented
              Editing a comment
              The trust fund does exist because Esme and Ryan talked about it in one scene. I'm not sure about the terms of the trust fund.

The problem is that Esme doesn't remember that she has a trust fund. Hopefully it will occur to Esme that if she had a nanny and went to a fancy boarding school, then she must have money. It would be smart of her to ask Sam or another P.I. to look into her background and see exactly what her financial situation is.
          • Phrynie
            Board Regular
            • May 2017

I was under the impression that the trust fund would not be available to her until she reached a certain age.
            Spencer might know the terms unless she was just spinning him a yarn.

Comment

• JJ1
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Mar 2009

People who don't have money do have the right to legal representation. She doesn't deserve to lose her child because the Cassadines are rich.

Comment

• KateQ22003
                KateQ22003 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, they deserve the right to legal representation, but they certainly aren't going to get someone of Diane's caliber. It would be more likely they would get someone like Molly.
            • PigPen
              Board Regular
              • Sep 2022

Wasn't Esme an intern at Spring Ridge when she first began?

So she has something to build a career on.

Might be fun seeing Amy try and boss Esme around as nurses at GH, https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/smilies/0/0/3/9/9/4/laugh.gif

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X