• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxiegirl
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2008

BLQ thinks Chase & Sasha are more than friends, here’s hoping 🤞

BLQ told Maxie she thinks Chase and Sasha are more than friends. I sure hope she’s right that they are eventually more than friends in the future. Not a fan of BLQ. I love Chase and I love Sasha.
  • Anna74
    Contract Poster
    • Mar 2014

Yes! I would love to see things take a romantic turn for Chase and Sasha. Sasha needs some happiness in her life again and Chase deserves better than Brooklyn

Comment

• Nativenewyorker
      Nativenewyorker commented
      Editing a comment
      I am in complete agreement with you. If anyone deserves something good in her life it’s Sascha. I think there is an easy chemistry with these two. Chase can certainly do better than Brooklyn.
  • lovejomar
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2013

I would love for Sasha and Chase to become a couple. So sick of the Brook Lynn and Chase pairing. She does not deserve him. Sasha and Chase have a real hot spark. Please keep Cody away from her.
    Last edited by lovejomar; March 3, 2023, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• CincyLady
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Anna74 View Post
      Yes! I would love to see things take a romantic turn for Chase and Sasha. Sasha needs some happiness in her life again and Chase deserves better than Brooklyn
      I can't improve on this post. It would be so nice to see a pleasant, happy couple - Chase and Sasha.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
        Contract Poster
        • May 2013

I felt that Brook Lynn thinking that was the death knell for any hope that the writers will pair Chase and Sasha. When does Brook Lynn get anything right?

I would love Chase and Sasha to build on their friendship and somewhere down the line realize they are falling in love. But I'm sure the writers are going to pair Sasha with Cody and stick Chase back with Brook Lynn once this "comic" misunderstanding is cleared up.

Ugh.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
          Maxiegirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t know why they insist on putting Chase with Brook Lynn. It’s definitely NOT working. Yuck.

For once though I hope she’s right and Chase and Sasha end up together.

Stick Cody with Brook Lynn. They’re both schemers. They’re perfect together.

Brook Lynn and Chase together = bad news.
      • slater1961
        Board Regular
        • Nov 2008

Chase and BrookLynn's chance has come and gone. BrookLynn continues to approach the relationship like a moody teenager and I'm really tired of her with him. She has shown such maturity in other areas but when it comes to Chase, she loses some brain cells.

Comment

• c83gilles
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2008

I softened towards BLQ during the Bailey storyline but I haven’t liked her in years. (I did like her as a teen when Adrienne Leon played her). Otherwise - the ship has sunk regarding her and chase. The time for them has come and gone. 🤷🏾‍♀️ And although I don’t like her OR Cody, I think they could be entertaining and good for each other. Kind of a Tracy and Luke redux. I think many of us have wanted Chase and Sasha for a long time - I’m not sure why the writers haven’t gone there.

Comment

• Jenn216
            Board Regular
            • Jul 2015

I think Sasha and Chase work better. BLQ I can see more with someone like Cody. Chase is too goodie good for BLQ

Comment

• tamlvsabc76
              Senior Board Member
              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by c83gilles View Post
              I softened towards BLQ during the Bailey storyline but I haven’t liked her in years. (I did like her as a teen when Adrienne Leon played her). Otherwise - the ship has sunk regarding her and chase. The time for them has come and gone. 🤷🏾‍♀️ And although I don’t like her OR Cody, I think they could be entertaining and good for each other. Kind of a Tracy and Luke redux. I think many of us have wanted Chase and Sasha for a long time - I’m not sure why the writers haven’t gone there.
              I just think Chase and Sasha would be boring. When Sasha first came on and she was a little bit of a bad girl, for five seconds at least, I would say, that was the perfect girl for Chase. This Sasha is too whinny and all over the place for me. And I say that knowing the character has gone through a lot but still. Him with Brooklynn is forced. Kristian or Valerie. Knowing these writers, they will probably give him to Maxie. The way they write Chase is bland, so they need someone who can keep him on his toes. They thought they had that with Brooklyn but it was indeed a miss.

Comment

• c83gilles
                c83gilles commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that’s what the writers are scared of as well - that they’d be too boring. I would enjoy them but I can see where the writers would be nervous to have them fall into domesticated bliss.

They waited soooo long to do anything with Chase and BLQ that I think they missed their window of opportunity.

They took slow burn to a whole new level. Lol
            • tamlvsabc76
              Senior Board Member
              • Aug 2015

You are definitely right about that but I never saw Chase and Brooklynn as a good match. Seeing Kristina today with Sonny, why not take a chance there. I think they just miss out on so many storylines with Kristina being the only adult daughter of the big mob boss in town.

Comment

• Laura Luke
                Board Regular
                • Feb 2019

I hope Chase & Sasha realize they are more then friends too

Comment

• RealBrenda4evr
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Mar 2007

It would serve Brook Lynn right if there were more going on with Chase and Sasha. I liked Brook Lynn and Chase's chemistry, but this pathetic, juvenile writing for them completely turned me off the pairing. Sasha's going through real things while Brook Lynn wants to play rockstar with Chase. She couldn't be any more unserious. Chase sinks to her childish level when he's with her.

I'd rather see Chase in an adult relationship. I can't believe this is what's become of ChaLynn.
                  Last edited by RealBrenda4evr; March 17, 2023, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2008

I’d much rather see Chase with Sasha or Kristina.

Chase and Brook Lynn are at a high school kids maturity level.

Comment

• Laura Luke
                      Laura Luke commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree either Sasha or Krissy would be great back when Amy was on more I would have liked them too
                  • Dixiencourtney
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jun 2008

With all the flirting Brooklyn and Chase were doing I’m sure they will be getting back together by the next Nurses Ball.

Comment

• Laura Luke
                      Laura Luke commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Probably NB 2025 more then likely 😊

• Maxiegirl
                      Maxiegirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The snore 💤 couple will be back on and then what they bore us to death.

• Dixiencourtney
                      Dixiencourtney commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well let’s not speak for everyone. Just because some dislike them doesn’t mean everyone does. SOD ran a poll asking if you want them to reunite a large majority voted yes.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X