• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 3/2

Maxie and Brook talking

Chase and Dante in the sauna..Chase wants to be cop again.

Gregory reading an article to Alexis he congrats her on scoop of the year.

TJ asks Molly if she is up to this. She is visiting her sisters
    at Sam with Molly and Krissy.

Robert and Diane having breakfast together. he talks the elevator incident.this is his gratitude..

Laura meets Eileen at GH Laura says I have a task you are the best person to help.

• OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Sasha at the cemetery talking to Brando's tombstone - lays a red rose on the stone.
    maxie and BLQ at Kelly's
    Molly has an upset stomach - she thinks it is just a bug. The door opens - Sam and Krissy have breakfast bread "anniversary" cake with a cnadle - smiles all around.
    Robert and Diane have a breakfast meeting - slightly awkward on robert's part

Comment

• Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Sam and Krissy fooled them this is a celebration of TJ and <olly one year domestic anniversary.

Alexis got the tip from Smoltz. Gregory says you got the hook.

Chase says they caught the hook.. Where was I. Dante missed on it too. Dante says we went to England to find Esme nanny.. Chase talks if he get reinstated. Dante says have some faith. Chase says another bad guy I can take down.

Brook says soon Chase and I will not have any relationship.
      he loves police work he probably will be reinstate. Brook says it makes him happy. Maxie is like how do you really feel. Brook is really happy.

Laura says to Eileen you look tired. Eileen says haven;t been sleeping well. Anna DeVane body has been recovered or what the authorites believe are her remains. Eileen offers condolences.
      Laura sasy the body is in the morgue (and pretends to get upset)

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        They blow out the candle together - look at each other and giggle.

Blq looks miserable and Maxie picks up on it.

Laura wants the dep. Mayor (who is having nightmares) to ID Anna's body in the morgue downstairs.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Alexis doesn;t understand why PCU won;t let him work
      at the paper. Gregory says let it go.

Chase tells Dante he is taking Linc down. Chase says linc
      get handsy with his clients. Dante is like that is no good
      let me have a talk. Chase is like no

Brook says Chase and I are over I think he has moved on I think he has moved on wiht Sasha. Maxie is like they are friends. Brook tells of the NDA she signed. Maxie says there is the "speak out act" any contract that tried to prevent you from talking about misconduct isnt allowed anymore Sasha shows up

Robert tries the charm.. then they talk Heather Webber being the
      hook. Diane is glad she is not having to testify and relive it. Robert gets it.

Eileen says shouldn;t one of Anna relatives make the ID. What about her daughter or DA Scorpio. Laura says there has been some decomposition don;t want the family to have to see that wants Eileen to do it.

Comment

• Jackaled
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Nov 2007

Dante says bad idea for Chase to get involved. Dante says you take him down he takes you with him. There goes your chances of
        reinstatement.. Chase isn;t comfortable leaving these women to deal with that..Dante says admirable is this many women or one.

Sasha sits with Maie and Brook. Maxie makes an excuse to leave.

Alexis says why are you willing to let you go. Alexis says you should quit PCU. Gregory says you find journalism gratifying when you practices law if someone told you to quit. Alexis is like I wouldn;t do it.. Gregory says cuz law was your first love. Alexis says and teaching is your. He feels the knowledge he imparts is his bequest to another world. She gets it

Krissy brings out win.. Sam says I want sparkling water got food poisoning in England.. TJ doesnt want wine cuz of work.. Molly will have a little bit.. Sam makes a toast to the people we love. Krissy says to TJ and Molly.

Eileen says you don;t trust me you rarely call on me for assitance and you are dismissive. Laura sasy I was short with you Laura admits she has been keeping her at arms length.

Comment

• Jackaled
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Nov 2007

Laura sorry you are a strong administrative and will be great when I don;t seek reelection I need to know I can count on you when it matters. Eileen will do it.. Laura is greatful for this she will never forget it.. Eileen gets in the elevator.. Laura calls she is on her way.

Diane should not have brought up sore subject he says Holly played me.. Holly has some challenges ahead of her. I wish her well. Diane says she know this second chance meant al ot I am sorry. Diane and Robert quote Tenneson..

Sasha says tough to make moves with this guardianship but thinking of my future.. MAxie overhears and comes back. as Brook asked Sasha if there was anyone.

Dante says answer truthfully are you worried about your feeling for Brook coming back. Chase is like maybe but I have to do this.

Gregory suggests they interview Kevin and Alexis thinks they can interview Esme. Alexis brings up the job again If PCU hadn;t gotten in the way would you have accepted it.. Gregory would have liked nothing more.

TJ thanks Sam and Krissy for this surprise thanks for making me
          feel like family.. TJ tells Molly see you tonight and he leaves. Molly sasy TJ is traditional I am not I do appreciate this celebration. Krissy says my sisters are in love. Sam says when you find someone they won;t know what hit them.. Krissy says I am wreaking ball. Molly says only good things for the Davis girls.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            Sasha looks at BLQ - what...are you asking me? (with a smile)
        • Jackaled
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Nov 2007

Robert says glad to have old friends and new. Alexis shows up
          Robert has to go.Alexis sits. She asks is that business or pleasure
          Alexis asks how Diane is feeling.. good. Alexis talks PCU is being
          obstructionist. They won;t allow Gregory to join the editorial board.
          Diane says how... Alexis says he is accepting it. Diane says you are not.. Alexis says you know how I am.

Tj see Laura he thanks her stepping in to officate the wedding. Laura asks how Stella is doing.. On the mend.

Gregory at GH she asks the nurse where exam room three it. TJ shows him..TJ says did you catch the bug gong around.. Gregory says if only

Eileen in the morgue.. Remembers Anna voice haunting her. The Coroner shows her the body.. He says he has to step out will be right back for you to sign the form.. Eileen looks at the table with the body.

Dante says to chase if you get in trouble call me..Dante says who you gonna get checked down. Dante says his mom said Willow got discharged .. Dante says my mom has baby fever she tries to find out if Sam and I are having kdis.

Sam says to Molly you sritched to sparkling water. Molly says she is just feeling under the weather. she could use something sweet like desert. Molly asks Sam about England Krissy finds a pregnancy test in the dessert bag..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            seriously - a pregnancy test in one of the dessert bags.

Dante has just mentioned how baby crazy Olivia is and is questioning, and Molly looks like death warmed over (spouse even commmented on the make up crew - bring in the sick people).
        • Jackaled
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Nov 2007

Brook says she has to go. Sasha says there is tension between
          us. Sasha says does it have to do with chase.

Gregory says Just that I haven;t picked it up from one of my
          students. and Chase shows up.. wonder what he is doing here.

Robert gets off the elvator talks to Laura if Eileen fell for it.

Eileen remember Laura praising her. Eileen walks to the table.
          a md uncovers the body it does look like Anna as the lights go out.
          they come back on as ghost Anna is there..(looking like a zombie)
          she walks towards Eileen..

The End

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh dang it - this was getting good!
        • karmasita
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2013

•••PREVIEWS•••

-BLQ…what’s going on here?…

-Chase to Gregory…the reason you won’t tell me why ur here?…

-Sasha…u admit that there is something…

-Molly, as she is watching Sam and Dante kiss…I just found out that you have been holding out on us…

-Molly…I’m not sure how he’ll react…

-Alexis, on the phone…can u repeat that?…

-Laura to Victor…u have no one to blame for that but yourself…

-Eileen is terrified…please, I’ll do anything…

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X