Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glad to see some wedding planning for Michael and Willow, but who's doing what?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosamaira
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2017

Glad to see some wedding planning for Michael and Willow, but who's doing what?

Carly and Olivia were suppose to plan Willow and Michael's wedding, but today Sasha is there and they are talking about Sasha getting the flower for it? I am glad it is moving forward, but confused as to who is doing what.

Sorry..... Sh/be Glad to see some wedding planning.
    Also glad to see some movement in the story.
    Last edited by rosamaira; February 28, 2023, 04:42 PM. Reason: title correction
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

I think they will all work together. Olivia will take care of the food I'm sure, Carly can arrange who will marry them and invitations.

Comment

• rosamaira
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2017

I would rather see Sasha doing the planning for Willow. It just gives off a warm glow that Sasha steps up to help her (and Michael) yet again and do enjoy the interaction between these two. I am also glad Maxie is not planning this one

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh thank you for typing your last statement. I totally agree.
    • Soapaholic26
      Senior Board Member
      • Jan 2017

I thought it was in poor taste to ask Sasha to help with this given her and Michael's history and everything Sasha has been through. I imagine it's been written this way to have Sasha bridge the gap between Nina and Willow.

Comment

• believeinme246
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2015

I personally love Sasha and Willow's friendship, regardless of the fact that Michael used to date Sasha. They've had a long time to come to terms with that and may exes do stay friends. Sasha's moved on. She's hardly pining for Michael.

For a moment there, I thought that she was going to be the one to offer Michael dance lessons, and feelings might be rekindled for after Willow dies, and am so glad they're not going there. If Willow wants to dance, she can be the one to teach Michael.

I've never been a fan of grown children who are self-sufficient relying on their parents to throw the wedding for them or pay for it, and it would reinforce my feelings about Michael if Mommy does plan the wedding. I much prefer the thought of Sasha helping out. It's not as though Michael can't afford a wedding planner. I also can't imagine more than a low key wedding with a woman who is dying.

Comment

• OLTL'69
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2011

If no one could be friends with someone who had dated an ex there not only would be no on e to date on a soap there hardly could be any friends. Sasha had moved on and found love. (Now when Curtis tried to sound all wonderful for stooping to invite Jordan to his wedding I thought that was tasteless since Jordan hasn't moved on romantically and did not want the divorce)
          I do not see the big deal of Sasha taking care of flowers when Carly and Olivia are planning it. People like to be invovled and help a friend.
          Now as for not needing parents to plan I don't really care but dang WIllow likely doesn't have much strength to do it all and Carly and Olivia have the connections

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X