• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

SPOILER! GH Promo of the week!!!

From ABC's Official General Hospital Account:

"The fallout is going to be glorious."THIS WEEK ON #GH... Ava and Austin race against the clock to clean up their mess. Plus, the PCPD hunt for Nikolas and E...
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

Wow....Laura or is that Obrecht slapping Elizabeth?

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's Lisel .I watched it about five time because I can't be sure .It's one of the two.

• jodyb22
      jodyb22 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's Liesel. Nina and Scotty are standing there as she slaps her.

• c83gilles
      c83gilles commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh for sure Dr O. Laura would throw herself off a cliff before hitting Liz.
  • Soapaholic26
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2017

Freeze framed that slap. It is definitely Lisel slapping Elizabeth in front of Nina and Scott. Does she possibly blame Liz for Britt's death? I can't quit figure that out?

Comment

• c83gilles
      Senior Board Member
      • Jan 2008

Oh. Heck’s. Naw. I know it isn’t going to happen but too bad Liz won’t remove her shoes and earrings and lay Dr O’s butt OUT.

Dr O has a lot of nerve getting upset with anyone over a little crime when she’s been a psychopath who’s gotten off on torturing people.

scott needs to tell Dr O that if she ever lays a hand on Elizabeth ever again he will dump her with a quickness.

Comment

• rosamaira
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2017

It is Lisel. As to why she slapped Liz, we'll have to wactch to find out.

Comment

• PigPen
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2022

Liesl should slap Josslyn even harder.

Comment

• Rogue
            Rogue commented
            Editing a comment
            Joss didn’t do anything wrong. Not to Britt and certainly not to Liesl. Joss didn’t intentionally mislead anyone into believing the Hook was captured, on the run or anyone else other than Esme. Liesl has every right to be upset, but she should be throwing hands at Heather, who happens to be at the hospital. Heather & Heather alone made the choice to commit murder. Heathers attempt at mothering, has gone horribly wrong, how many psychopaths can one woman give birth too.

• regalbeagle
            regalbeagle commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't bet on Joss in a fight with Liesl.

• KateQ22003
            KateQ22003 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would. She's 40+ years younger and is an athlete. Liesl wouldn't stand a chance.
        • DayRose
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2020

I can't imagine why Leisl would slap Elizabeth? I hope Elizabeth slaps her back!

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2008

After taking a closer look, I noticed it was Liesl who slapped Liz. I guess she blames her for keeping quiet about Esme not being the hook killer which allowed the hook killer to strike again...killing Britt. Liz also blamed herself for Britt's death since she didn't speak up sooner.

Comment

• tollyfan35
              tollyfan35 commented
              Editing a comment
              only person responsible for britt death is heather

• c83gilles
              c83gilles commented
              Editing a comment
              Liz is blaming herself for any little thing right now because Of this Reiko disaster. Her guilt really makes no sense. Ot was nasty Esme that this was done to. And if Liz and Nik wouldn’t of taken this action - she never would of jumped - never would of gotten amnesia and would still be the gross sexual predator she came on this show as. . I feel this was all a win win right now.
          • tollyfan35
            Senior Board Member
            • May 2018

i hope scott dumps lisel for hitting liz

Comment

• CarnyQueen
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by tollyfan35 View Post
              i hope scott dumps lisel for hitting liz
              I'm hoping the same thing.

I'm fine with Liesl having it out with Heather, the actual murderer. But I'm tired of her getting on her high horse when it comes to blaming people for the crimes she has committed herself.

Elizabeth, thinking Esme was the Hook, helped Nikolas keep her prisoner. LIesl, ignoring her own role in her son's death, decided to blame Peter and held him prisoner and tortured him.

Liesl also just yelled at Carly for not telling Nina that Nina had a child she didn't know existed, but Liesl is fine with Nina keeping Sonny from an entire family who was missing him, and she was fine with keeping Robin from her parents, husband and daughter while Liesl held her prisoner and tortured her.

I think it's time for Scott to walk away and fine someone saner. Or at least someone who owns a mirror.

Comment

• regalbeagle
                Contract Poster
                • Dec 2018

Scott's not going to dump Liesl for slapping Liz. He knows Liesl is wracked with grief from Britt's death.

Comment

• c83gilles
                  c83gilles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are a million things that could of gone differently that could of meant Britt not dying. Dr O has zero reason to put her hands on ANYBODY else. Did anyone attack her that was the victim of all her BS? I hate Dr O and while her moments with Britt were touching she could of been hooked along with her daughter.
              • JJ1
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by c83gilles View Post
                Oh. Heck’s. Naw. I know it isn’t going to happen but too bad Liz won’t remove her shoes and earrings and lay Dr O’s butt OUT.

Dr O has a lot of nerve getting upset with anyone over a little crime when she’s been a psychopath who’s gotten off on torturing people.

scott needs to tell Dr O that if she ever lays a hand on Elizabeth ever again he will dump her with a quickness.
                It's not over a little crime. It's that Liz didn't tell that the hook wasn't Esme. She didn't tell the police that they had the wrong person for the hook and the real Hook was still out there. It's because of the pain of Britt being murdered and she feels it could have been prevented.

Comment

• c83gilles
                  c83gilles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is a little crime - in soap world - and especially in comparison to all of Dr O’s psycho crimes. Dr O needs
                  To sit down somewhere and reflect on her own crap.
              • JJ1
                • Mar 2009

I'm pretty sure that Scotty defending Liz in court breaks up he and Dr. O.

Comment

• KateQ22003
                  KateQ22003 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What court? Elizabeth was granted immunity.
              • CeciliaChase
                Board Regular
                • Jul 2021

I honestly don't like to see any of the women on this show being slapped. Liz is so slight, it makes me cringe. Now, if someone slapped the taste out of Carly's mouth...anyway, it's just not my cup of tea. I don't like it. That said, IMO Liesl has every reason to be furious at Liz. Of course, it's Heather she should really be gunning for.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                  • Mar 2006

Liesl was going to smother pregnant Esme in the hospital because she assumed that Esme was the Hook. When she realized Esme was pregnant, she was going to deliver the baby (by inducing labor? by cutting it out?) and then kill Esme.

And she's mad that Nikolas with Elizabeth's help also assumed Esme was the Hook and decided to keep her prisoner?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X