Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AVA talking so nice to Laura & Spencer knowing she just murdered Laura's son.[Merged]

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dari1987
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2022

AVA talking so nice to Laura & Spencer knowing she just murdered Laura's son.[Merged]

Ava now have killed Spencer's handsome albeit, a no good cheat lately, baby maker, a complete loser lately, yes, but still killed him while his "back was turned, is murder." Not self-defense imo. The way she can see LAURA face, and not say anything is mean.

Ava just standing there, being so nice, odd to me(at the hospital today.) Zero conscience. I don't like it.

Heck, I'm still mad, when i think about her murdering in cold blood, former fashionista,

the lovely Katie
    (Connie) Olivia and Dante cousin.

SMH Love Maura West, but Ava is so wrong. She really is. Poor Laura and Spencer.
    Last edited by Dari1987; February 24, 2023, 03:17 PM.
  • madluv4ya
    Senior Board Member
    • Jun 2011

She's just out and about running around all over town while Nikolas is stacked up in the hall closet.
    Gheesh!🤦‍♀️

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m the Chupacabra closet lol 😆
  • Y&ROn&Off
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2005

ETA: "Dead" or has Disappeared.
    This is low even for Ava honestly. This is why i was about Ava knocking Nik's butt out, because we had no build up and it was just an all around mess. She couldn't have just called the police on Nik?

Now...she is lying to Spencer, Laura etc etc and it's just really cringe to watch. I hate this angle they have taken. It's just wrong.
    Last edited by Y&ROn&Off; February 24, 2023, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• DayRose
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2020

I'm floored that ava is getting away with murder. She hasn't shown more that 2 minutes of remorse.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2010

Nicholas's body is in the closet of the tack room in the stables, not the Main House.
        Currently, Spoon Island is swarming with LEOs. There is no way she could move the body without being seen by someone..

Comment

• madluv4ya
          madluv4ya commented
          Editing a comment
          Ehhh potāto, potăto 😄
      • Gemini298979
        Recurring Poster
        • Jul 2015

No one but Austin and now dead Ryan knows Nikolas is dead. Laura, spencer,Liz, and everyone else don’t even get to have the closure that would come with knowing he’s dead. They all just think he ran off and disappeared after everything that happened. I feel bad for Laura the most because she has this hope that she will find her son and he will come home😔

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

Yep. crime of passion. She was trying to stop Nicholas from going after Avery so she clocked him. And it killed him. i do not believe for one minute that Ava intentionally meant to kill Nicholas. She is a kit man, we all know that. She could have easily gotten rid of Nichalas if she truly returned to vintage Ava Jerome.

Austin know - and I am wondering what he will want to keep quiet. That is what is so bizarre.

Comment

• Nicegurl
            Newcomer
            • May 2019

Yes it’s absolutely crazy.

Comment

• LBD12
              Scriptwriter
              • Jun 2013

A two day widow with a corpse in her backyard bustling around town with perfect hair, makeup and jewelry.

She really is kind of psychopath, huh? Can’t wait til Spencer and Laura find out the truth.

Comment

• stopthefall
                stopthefall commented
                Editing a comment
                Ava is not the definition of a psychopath. That word seems to be used far to easily around here. I think people missed a few scenes with her. she’s been a mess and is even more of a mess since she found out how Ryan had manipulated all of them - what she said to Spencer today.

• cali815
                cali815 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^I wouldn't say she is a mess. She is very well put together. She is affected by the news that Ryan manipulated them all to such a degree but she isn't a mess over it. Spencer will be a mess over it. Laura will be a mess over it. For Ava, it just sharpens her "cover her own ass" instincts. She becomes more shrewd and cutthroat about how to take care of herself.

I do agree that she is not a psychopath. People do throw that word (and the word sociopath) around and apply it to people that are not psychotic.
            • NS Plover
              Board Regular
              • Feb 2016

I don't get how the PCPD didn't check out the stables when they were searching for Ryan... Unless the good doctor got rid of it before he came back looking for Ava or Nik isn't dead...

Comment

• ZanneMarie
                Senior Board Member
                • Jul 2018

I think Nik is going to be gone and then we'll have a mystery. When Laura and Ava and Austin find out that Heather told the police she went after Nikolas with the hook, they are all going to assume she found him and got rid of him. That's what I think.

Comment

• thecourt99
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jun 2008

This is a failure of TPTB.

Ava hitting Nik was a crime of passion. Based on how the scene played out, it seemed as if Nik was going to get Avery right then. She had to act. Calling the police was a non starter because Nik would have been gone with Avery by the time the police got a boat and arrived on the scene. Ava wanted to keep Nick from getting her child and leaving.

Then it turns out that Avery wasn't even at her home (based on dialogue). So if Avery wasn't there, then where was Nik going? Why was Ava so frightened? It suddenly makes no sense.

Comment

• thecourt99
                    thecourt99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    c83gilles There was some dialogue after the fact about Avery having been with Sonny on screen the next day. It was also glaring that in the interests of protecting Avery, there was nothing seen about her going to check on Avery...even once Austin came.

• c83gilles
                    c83gilles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks. That’s what I thought - that’s what made me feel Ava hit him more out of anger than the imminent fear of him taking Avery.

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To me I can understand it. He threatened to take Avery and disappear with her and with Victor’s help. That’s the moment she grabbed whatever it was and hit him. I think she did it in the moment out of fear. Even in real life people do this sometimes. Calling the police would have been logical but when? Before or after he left or after she hit him. I don’t necessarily like all the mystery and uncertainty of what happened after but I get why Ava knocked him out she was intending to only stop him.
                • DayRose
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Oct 2020

Ava has outright killed 2 people and was responsible for 3 others that we have seen on the show. She's a great actress but a disgusting human. I hate the character!

Comment

• lovejomar
                    Contract Poster
                    • Apr 2013

I have loved Ava all this time but what she did to Nikolas of trying to kill him cut it for me. I don’t care about her anymore.

Comment

• DVX
                      DVX commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't understand why anyone thinks Ava was trying to kill Nik. She was trying to knock him out. And honestly, that is all we are sure that she did, until we see Nik decomposing. GH's best doctor and nurse both declared Peter dead, when he was just knocked out. Austin could be just as bad at knowing how to tell if someone is dead.

If the worst is true, that Nik is actually dead, it was not because Ava wanted him dead. She was trying to stop him from disappearing her daughter. Killing him would be accidental to wanting him knocked out. Still a crime, which is why she is scrambling to cover it up.

It's a truly badly written story if they make Nik actually dead.
                  • DayRose
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Oct 2020

Ava is a cold blooded killer and has killed before. She is disgusting even if MW is a great actress. She is not my favorite and I hate Ava. I feel so bad for Laura and Spencer. Even if Nik isn't dead Ava did hit him on the head and left him for dead.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X