Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Heather should blame the Hook Killings On....

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jake24
    Day Player
    • Jan 2023

Heather should blame the Hook Killings On....

We all know Heather is devious and conniving. Any chance she would "confess" that she had knowledge of the Hook Killings but it wasn't her. Maybe she says that she knew about the Hook killings because Ryan told her HE was doing it to protect Esme. After all, he did have a missing hand, so a Hook might be a perfect accessory for him. I know it is far fetched but with Jeather you just never know.

Also, I can't decide if this Is Heather's swan song for this run in GH or if there is more to come. They've mentioned she will go on trial for her misdeeds. Anyone have any thoughts on what is next for Heather's character?

• FranklinMandela
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2021

I would have said "Ava," but oh no....

I despise. Heather...but apparently She is the lesser Evil...........EvilAva is 🕳️🕳️🕳️🎃🎃🎃 more...
    Last edited by Moore ideas; February 24, 2023, 10:26 AM. Reason: Inappropriate assumptions

Comment

• lovejomar
      lovejomar commented
      Editing a comment
      His new favorite Esme. Look how many groups of people she has been the central character on first the teens, then the Cassadines by Nikolas, now she will go after Spencer. . I despise her.

• FranklinMandela
      FranklinMandela commented
      Editing a comment
      Time is the ultimate decision maker.....Soon enought we shall learn what Esme's demise is..
  • 1sbkmcfan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2006

I thought Heather had already confessed to being the killer.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      She did. And today talking to Sasha she said it was because Ryan was exerting mind control on her, possibly hypnotizing Heather to kill people.

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      She tried to blame Ryan, LOL when she thought Sasha was her attorney.
      Heather was great in that scene. Sasha wasn't buying it, Dante walked in just in time and Sasha knew she was caught. Dante covered for her and got her out.
      Heather apparently trusts Dante, so she wants to confess.
  • JJ1
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Jake24 View Post
    We all know Heather is devious and conniving. Any chance she would "confess" that she had knowledge of the Hook Killings but it wasn't her. Maybe she says that she knew about the Hook killings because Ryan told her HE was doing it to protect Esme. After all, he did have a missing hand, so a Hook might be a perfect accessory for him. I know it is far fetched but with Jeather you just never know.

Also, I can't decide if this Is Heather's swan song for this run in GH or if there is more to come. They've mentioned she will go on trial for her misdeeds. Anyone have any thoughts on what is next for Heather's character?
    Esme witnessed Heather, mommy dearest. hooking Austin Gatlin Holt so the "hook" is out of the bag!

Comment

• David Lives
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2010

I think Heather's confession will be about hooking Austin and trying to hook Britt that night on the pier. When Sasha mentioned Brando, she said she didn't know the name. I kinda don't think she's lying, maybe the real hook killer is still out there.

Comment

• heddalee
        heddalee commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the original hookster is Ava. Just because I hate her.

• CaminoMom
        CaminoMom commented
        Editing a comment
        IF Heather confesses - it will be to all or nothing. The thing is - she was trying to protect Esme from being the lead suspect in the killings - And if she only confesses to killing Britt and attempting to kill Franco - then Esme becomes a suspect again.

Ava was the first victim. It isn't Ava lol.
    • ABDT
      Day Player
      • Feb 2023

Heather is the only hook killer. There is no duplicate or multiple killers!! It all makes perfect sense!!! Geez!!!!!!!!😡😡💯💯💯💯💯

Comment

• ghgc
        ghgc commented
        Editing a comment
        EXCEPT, if you rewatch all the hook attacks - there are left-handed attacks and right-handed attacks suggesting there are two hook killers, or one ambidextrous hook killer, or writers who think the viewers aren't paying attention.
    • Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

Good grief! Ava was the first victim hooked. SMH .

Comment

• CarnyQueen
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Mar 2006

Isn't Heather already serving a life or very long sentence for throwing Danny Morgan off a building and killing other people and a whole bunch of other things?

What does she have to lose now? She has already admitted to Felicia and Ava that she is the Hook, Austin knows Heather hooked him, Esme also witnessed it, Felicia and Ava saw the bloody hook and bloody Austin.

Heather has escaped from various institutions myriad time and she always goes back. If she really wanted to be free, she would have run at some point.

I guess her motive for trying to stay free right now is to spend time with Esme and the baby. But even if Heather was acquitted of the Hook killings by reason of insanity, she'd still be going back to prison/asylum for the criminally insane to serve the rest of her previous sentence.

Comment

• MrsValentine
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2009

I’m so ready for the hook storyline to be over. Heather is the hook and she be put away forever. Her heinous crimes are beyond insane. She killed Rory, a police officer! That alone makes her forever ruined in my eyes.

Comment

• Troy43
            Recurring Poster
            • Jan 2021

Actually Heather didn’t say anything that was already public knowledge. Dante and Jordan shouldn’t believe she’s the real hook because she’s a liar, she’s crazy, and cannot be trusted.

Comment

• ghgc
              Day Player
              • Apr 2009

I have said it before, but I hope everyone in Port Charles thinks the Hook Killer has been caught (Heather) and then another attack takes place. It is possible for Heather to say she killed all the victims, but only attacked some of them - especially when she is right handed and there are victims attacked by a left-handed killer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X