Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Supposition about Esme's baby (no spoilers)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • believeinme246
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2015

Supposition about Esme's baby (no spoilers)

My mother gave me a good thought. We originally suspected that there would be a baby switch between Esme and Willow's babes, but Willow's baby looked 3-4 months old at birth. It will look 6 months old by the end of this arc (just some humor between us).

But what if Esme's baby's cord blood could help to save Willow? I know they're not a biological match, but embryonic stem cells can turn into the type of cells that you train it to. Willow's own cord blood didn't pan out, but will Esme's baby's?
  • CaminoMom
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2021

But why would traumatized amnesiac Esme want to donate her babies stem cells to Willow? Does she even know Willow? That will be a huge WTF if they go this route.

Comment

• soapgirl9
      Scriptwriter
      • Aug 2009

Since yesterday I've thought Ryan will take the baby. Probably not, but I do agree there won't be a switch. Since Amelia is so big, it would be easy to notice if she was given to Esme. I could see something happening and maybe baby doesn't make it. Not that I want a dead baby storyline.

Comment

• ZanneMarie
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2018

So the cord blood would work if Nelle was still alive and Ryan convinced her to donate an embryo to Esme for money and had it implanted in Esme to make Nik think he got her pregnant. That's the kind of twisted thing Dr. Ryan Chamberlin would do.

Comment

• franron
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2005

Wouldn't Esme's cord blood be a non-issue if she gives birth, out on the island?

Comment

• wfreshie2130
            Executive Poster
            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
            My mother gave me a good thought. We originally suspected that there would be a baby switch between Esme and Willow's babes, but Willow's baby looked 3-4 months old at birth. It will look 6 months old by the end of this arc (just some humor between us).

But what if Esme's baby's cord blood could help to save Willow? I know they're not a biological match, but embryonic stem cells can turn into the type of cells that you train it to. Willow's own cord blood didn't pan out, but will Esme's baby's?
            the only reason that they couldn't use the cord blood from willows baby is there were not enough stem cells to harvest...did they keep it? could they add cells from another babys umbilical cord?????

Comment

• franron
              franron commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't they have to think of that, be prepared, a way to collect, and, preserve it? They weren't even prepared for an unexpected birth to happen, right then and there...
          • OLTL'69
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2011

I don't know about cord blood but THANK GOODNESS it is a Boy so no baby switch (I know it is too far apart too but we have watched soaps long enough to not be sure

Comment

• mauimama11
              mauimama11 commented
              Editing a comment
              Guess it'd be hard to do a baby switch now, since Willow had a GIRL and Esme had a BOY? LOL
          • DayRose
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Oct 2020

I want someone to do a DNA test on the baby. I still believe that the baby isn't a Cassadine.

Comment

• wfreshie2130
              wfreshie2130 commented
              Editing a comment
              yes...the cassadines are a very rich powerful family and esme being the lyingest liar in port charles, a dna test would have been DEMANDED .....that it didn't happen is preposterous

• Troy43
              Troy43 commented
              Editing a comment
              I want them to do a dna test on Esme to prove she’s not heather and Ryan’s daughter, Maybe the cord blood will be a match if Willow and Esme share a half sister.
          • OLTLBoomer
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2010

No switch - Willow and amelia have been released from GH already.

Willow and Esme are not related at all. It would be a true miracle if they are.

Comment

• nykarenb
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Nov 2009

I just think Heather will escape again and steal the baby and kidnap Esme. They are really trying to make Esme sympathetic so I see them going this route. It won’t work on me but I can see them doing it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X