X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCmojoe81
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 2/24/2023 [MERGED]

Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 2/24/2023 Have a great week!
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81
  • DayRose
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2020

I've been loving Laura's beautiful long, straight hair! She's as beautiful now as she was as a teenager! It looks like she found the perfect conditioner to have full and shiny hair.

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Laura's hair too
  • shoresense
    Contract Poster
    • Oct 2011

Why didn’t the wardrobe department put a bustle on Portia’s wedding dress or made her wear a wedding gown without a train.? It’s a beautiful dress, but The whole episode of her crying with Curtis while holding her train in a loop was distracting

Comment

• taramartin
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2013

Marshall looks better without his hat
      - I know those undersized hats were popular on young men about 15 years ago but I never liked them. Wonder if he should lose that skinny mustache or grow it thicker.

Comment

• Clementine15
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        He does look a lot better! l hope this will be his choice going forward. l just hate that hat!

• taramartin
        taramartin commented
        Editing a comment
        TY Clementine it has driven me crazy since his arrival.
    • franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

I thought that it was funny, that when they were all there, interrogating Spencer, all three of the elder men in Trina's life, have bald heads. I don't know if they all had thinning hair, or, if it's a fashion statement, and, that they have to shave their heads, every day....

Comment

• FanFromWayBack
        FanFromWayBack commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed that too! Portia definitely goes for bald men!! It would have been funny if her father had been bald too!
    • tollyfan35
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2018

when N'neka was on the phone with marshall i she had angela bassett arms going on she can definitely take care of herself

Comment

• ghgc
        Day Player
        • Apr 2009

Right?! I couldn't look at anything else... so nice!

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
          Board Regular
          • Dec 2020

I couldn't stop looking at that that either. Wow she must work out religiously. What a great perfectly toned body. I wish they would bring her into a story and connect her to the people in town more.

Comment

• channyfan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Aug 2011

I was impressed. I wish we could see more of her tbh. I really wished the show had moved forward with a Teri/ N'neeka pairing because i thought N'neeka was flirting heavily...

Comment

• FanFromWayBack
              FanFromWayBack commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd rather see N'neeka with Curtis. She could take away some of his pain! Since they made Terri a doctor and chief of staff, it isn't realistic for someone in that position to date a bartender. I don't like her with Yuri either. She needs a partner with a comparable career. Of course she acts like a giddy teenager, so I don't really see her as a chief of staff...

• channyfan
              channyfan commented
              Editing a comment
              @FanFronWayBack. Teri isnt one of my faves tbh but i dont think she would look down on people because of their professional occupation. What she dislikes is lack of ambition and we know so Little about N'neeka That the writers could easily write something for her to feel ambituous abbout. Yuri is a henchman for some business Tycoon which wouldnt Scream go-getter but obviously she looked past It

As for Curtis, well i am under the impression N'neeka is into women not rudes. Maybe she is bi though
          • mauimama11
            Board Regular
            • Jul 2020

For the 1st time in a long time-- I love Liz' short hair-do---

Comment

• SPFF
              Board Regular
              • May 2022

Marriage must agree with her or maybe it's having the world lifted off your shoulder. It's amazing how not having secrets make you feel so calm and centered. She was positively glowing

Comment

• Anna74
                Contract Poster
                • Mar 2014

She is always beautiful. The actress is absolutely stunning .

Comment

• xoregonian
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2014

Did anyone notice the pillow on Portia's hotel wedding night bed with all the rose petals? The abstract pattern on it looks like a pair of men's underwear. In fact, I think I bought my hub a pair of dark blue Hilfiger briefs with white waistband and trim just like on the pillow. Maybe that's why I noticed it. LOL

Comment

• FanFromWayBack
                    Board Regular
                    • Oct 2013

Trina's dress is so stunning, and she looks great in it, but the black furry coat with the dress detracts from it so much! I wish the wardrobe dept. had given her a dressy coat that matched the pink dress. She was on screen so much in a coat that you'd wear with jeans and sneakers!

Comment

• mauimama11
                      mauimama11 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ITA - she should've had a pink coat (or even a WHITE coat) to match that dress -- that black furry thing was ugly with that pretty frilly dress.
                  • bubsmom
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jul 2004

I love the solarium at the Q's. The view of the paddocks, skylights, the fireplace... love it all.

Comment

• LittlePea
                      LittlePea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great new set!

• jpa777
                      jpa777 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is awesome! Other soaps can’t even compare in the least. The Q house is beautiful…even the background looks realistic…the skylights…everything.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X