• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackaled
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2007

Live Thread 2/15

Heather says we have one chance for escape. This is about your precious Ava. Heather says the more you dilly dally the more Dect.
    Falconeri and girlfriend get closer to us.

Dante and Sam talking finding Maggie. Sam thinks Dante should go to the pub and push the barmaid for more info. They kiss.

barmaid with her box of pain she grabs the letters stuffs them in her purse as some guy comes in for his usual.. She asks when the next train to London is.

Drew and everyone toast Curtis and Portia. Drew says Maid of honor turn calls for Trina.. Portia is like where is Trina.. where could she be. Molly bangs her glass says kiss kiss. everyone chants.
    Portia and Curtis kiss.

Stella wonder if everything is alright. Trina is like the wedding is beautiful I was worried about you. you must be really sick to miss the wedding. Spencer asks if she is feeling better. Stella says I kjust needed a quiet evening. Trina is like instead of major family celebration what would keep you from the wedding.

• OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Sam wants Dante to go alone back to the bar to push the waitress. Dante has jet lag on his mind among other things.

Train to London leave within the hour. The bar is closed.

Comment

• Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Curtis says we will pick up speeches later. Liz offers a toast

Sam asks Dante if he is trying to distract him( He is)

Barmaid takes her phone and calls someone calls out sick for tomorrow.

Heather takes back Ryan valentine. He calls her jealous. Ryan says if you hadn;t talk to Dante they wouldn;t be looking Heather says I am the one doing all the work.. He says looking for his violin.. Heather boo hoos you never thanked me I even let that princess Felicia cozy up to me.. Ryan gets angry you WHAT..

Marshall talks to Portia and Curtis.

Joss comes to Ava recording wedding tributes for Portia. Ava sasy get everything in writing.. Nina and Sonny come along Nina goes off to get food. Sonny talks to Ava. Sonny says to Ava keep Nina distarcted Sonny appreciates Ava being good friend to Ava. Sonny excuses himself to go see Laura.. Nina talks to Ava about Drew speech

Sonny sits with Laura. Laura sasy nice ceremony... Sonny says the officiant was top rate. Laura feels sorry for Stella. Sonny wanted to see her.. hope she isok.

Molly mentions to Portia the beautiful wedding cake is waiting to
      be eaten.

Stella says it is true I lied. I didn;t make Portia day about me. Trina is like my mom was worried about you. why would she know why you are absent,

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        We do not hear Liz's toast (off screen) and everyone talks of how great it was.

ryan yells at heather at the mention of Felicia's name.

Nina flitters about slightly nervous - Ava notices. Sonny and Ava talk.
        Ava was snarky when Joss was recording best wishes for the couple "get it in writing".
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Trina says she doesn;t understand. Stella sasy not for you to understand. I know how difficult it is to plan wedding. Trina is like
      what are you not telling me.. Spencer sasy the longer secrets kept the more danger they do. Stella reminds Spencer this is family matter and you are not family... He apologizes. Trina says I am family Stella wanted to be there but couldn;t but not in good concscious.

Curtis and Portia cut the cake.. Portia warns Curtis against smearing cake in her face. He feeds her some cake with a fork.

Marshall talking with TJ. who asks if Marshall ok.. Marshall wishes he could do more. for Curtis. Joss comes along to borrow TJ.. TJ amnd Marshall hug ILY's..

Joss records Molly and TJ welcoming Portia and Trina to family.

Ava tells Nina her speech was nice. Nina talks Drew and Carly involved and they are trying to hide it.

sonny says did you see the smile on Spencer face when he saw Trina. Laura says she brings out best in him..

Ava says who knows why I have nothing to say on the matter no expert on relationship.

Ryan gets out of his chair and tell HEather she is idiot to get involved with Felicia. Heather hasn;t seen her since but the brothers Scorpio ganged up on me..Ryan says what did you tell them nothing useful. Ryan says you know what I am capable of. She says maybe back in the day. he jacks her up against the wall holds the knife to her neck Heather says and he is back the Ryan we know and need he laughs.. She says get ready to act I feel it in my bones. She puts gun in his doorlock before sheleves. Ryan looks at his knife

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Marshall is flustered - he pulls a reed from his inside jacket pocket.

Nina is convinced Carly and Drew are up to something; Ava' blows it off.

Looks like something is going to happen soon at Spring Ridge.... ( Heather had pulled out a stick of gum during their convo, and before she leaves, pleaces the gum in the door lock to Ryan's cell.).
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Esme reading baby book. Heather says you know more than you do.
      Dr. Spock was wise man. Esme rubs her belly. Heahter is like you don;t have to worry everything will be taken care of.. Esme is like what does the mean.

Dante is like who is that barmaid. Dante says you won;t let tjos gp/

Barmaid pouring herself a drink. she take money from the register.

Finn tells Liz her toast was beautiful.

Joss asks Marshall if he wants to say anything for the wedding video Marshall waves hello Curtis and Portia been my honor.. I am sorry dearie.. Drew comes along..

Laura says it means the world to me Spencer has you in his life.
      Sonny sasy he is all I have left of my sister I love him..

Nina sorry for going on at the wedding when Ava and Nik are getting divorce.

Portia and Curtis start worrying about Trina. Portia asks Joss is she saw Trina. Joss is like she texted me that she and SPencer needed air.

Trina is like what does my mom marriage have to do with your conscience. Stella says there are things you don;t say so you don;t hurt people.. Trina is like are you upset my mom had affair with Curtis. that was 20 years ago...or are you worreid she cheated on my dad she cheat on Curtis.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Esme's bump literally bounced when she hopped out of that chair, lol.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Drew ask MArshall if he is ready to play. Marshall is nervous. Drew is like you are pro.. you got this.. Drew introduces Marshall. Drew introduces the fahter of the groom Marshall Ashford. Curtis and Portia are surprised. he dedicates this song to his son and his wife.
      Marshall plays his clarinet.

Dante asks Sam if she wants to come back to the pub with him.
      Sam is like yeah but the barmaid would likely talk to you alone.
      Sam is cyber sluething ..Dante respects her diligence kisses her and he leaves.

Esme says what do you mean it will be taken care of. Heahter says it will all work out. Esme says how do you know that. HEather is like you baby daddy. is rich he won't let you rot in here. Guard announces lights out. Heather offers to take Esme back to her room.

Everyone claps for Marshall.. Curtis is teary eyed.

Stella is like you know I kept a secret from Curtis and it almost ruined us .. That experience changed me Spencer says maybe I should leave.. Trina says no.. Trina is like is there something my mom doesn;t know about Curtis.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Spencer realizes that this in involves a family secret - he tries to excuse himself.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Portia thanks Zeke and Sterling for coming. Zeke is wondering why he didn;t see more of his niece. Portia hugs them both..

Stella says something Portia needs to tell Curtis and you. Trina is like why can;t you tell. Stella says not my place but truth will be hard to hear. and says to SPencer you will look after your friend.
      Stella hugs Trina you will make it thru. Trina and Spencer leave. Spencer wonder waht that was about. Trina has no idea but will find out.

Sam looking at info..on her Ipad. knock on door Some lady comes in. the owner of the place they are staying. She says Mr. Falconeri went out it is late the village is closed.. Sam says he like to take long walks at night. Sam says you must know everyone can I ask you a few questions.

Esme wonders where Heather is taking her as a guard comes along wonder what they are doing here. Esme is like what have you gotten me into.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Stella does everything but spell it out....

Esme and Heather are in cooridors with no cell blocks - and a guard appears.
    • Jackaled
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2007

Stella wonder if she did right thing.

The landlady sasy she will help. Sam asks about Maggie Fitzgerald.
      She is not good with names.. Sam is like anyone who worked as Nanny. She says the barmaid.. she worked as Nanny in America her name is margaret.

Margaret about to leave as she opens the door Dante is there.

Joss reassures Portia Trina will be back soon. Portia says lets throw the bouquet.. Sonny see Ava not going for bouquet. Sonny tells Ava that Laura is worried that Nik isn;t taking her calls.

Heather says we got turned around the guard grabs heather she drops keys the guard says he is taking her back as Ryan comes for the save with his knife. Ryan says to Esme road trup.

Portia throws the bouquest as Trina and Spencer walk in. Portia says we have been trying to find you. Trina is like I am trying to find answeres.

The End.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        and we are set up for three chlinghangers!!

• Old Boot
        Old Boot commented
        Editing a comment
        I could easily have skipped the Sam/Dante story line. They just bore me, and I feel they were thrown into this in order to try to make them relevant. Dante, I could understand. Sam, not so much.
    • karmasita
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2013

•••PREVIEWS•••

-Sonny is on the phone…who is buying what (shady guy that he made business deal with), is selling?…

-Joss to Drew…we both know u shouldn’t be…

-Terri to Elizabeth…then your feelings for each other aren’t completely gone…

-Dante…will u help us?…

-Heather to Esme,( H is cradling E’s face with her hands)…and I’ll make sure that we’re ok…

-Ava…no more putting this off…

-Curtis…I’m going to get some answers…

-Trina to Portia…what r u keeping from me?…

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X