Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selina Wu behind the hook attacks?

What if someone who works for Selina Wu is behind the hook attacks? The victims all have ties to Sonny maybe she wants him to be distracted. She did save Jason and Carly on their wedding day but I think she wants to be more of a force in the 5 families. Thoughts?

There is speculation that Rory is Hook. There was also speculation that he is part of the Wu family. Maybe he was ordered by Selina to attack people associated with Sonny.

Comment

I'm thinking it is Wu too. When she was talking to Sonny she had that look in her eyes and I think
      he picked up on it.

Comment

IDK, serial killing techniques just seem so OOC for a mob head. It's flashy. It's too pattern driven. I'd be disappointed if a mob head is that....messy. I could see Wu using Sonny's distraction with the killings as a chance to move in on his territory. But I'd be disappointed if she's that flashy and disorganized in going after him.

Comment

• wfreshie2130
          wfreshie2130 commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, wu would take advantage of this hooker slasher and the seeming sonny connection sonny is like a fish and selina wu is REELING him in!

• FleurdiLisa
          FleurdiLisa commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't the whole point of mob murder to send a message? She would blow up Sonny's coffee shop - with Sonny in it - if she wanted him out of the way.

I would think it would be someone more like Cyrus would send someone out to do the deed. The killing(s)/slashings and poison are a bit flashy and startling, which is why I think it is a combination of Ryan and Esme. Ryan likes to be flashy in his murders and Esme I think just delights in people's potential reactions. JMO.

Comment

I hope its not Esme, Wu or Rory as i like them all.. But as someone else said serial killing is too flashy for a mob boss. I hope its someone like Ryan.

Comment

• MeTyme
            MeTyme commented
            Editing a comment
            The hooker is to tiny to be Ryan. It is a small framed person very likely a female.

She was alluding to it, when she seemed to be shaking Sonny down for protection money. Oh how the tables are turning, and I love it.

Still, I don't think a mobster would risk exposure while getting on top of someone with a hook. They'd be hidden far away with a long range rifle or set up a car bomb or do something else with anonymity.

Comment

I definitely got the vibe on Friday that Selena, if not behind the attacks, is definitely positioning herself to take advantage of Sonny's diverted attention from the business. This is why I love, love, love Selena Wu. She comes off as a real mobster.

Comment

• Clementine15
              Clementine15 commented
              Editing a comment
              Reel away, M. WU!! You have my full support! l want to see Sonny stripped of everything. He can keep Nina, tho, and then go off somewhere far far away with her

• tabbycat46
              tabbycat46 commented
              Editing a comment
              wfreshie2130, You could say that Wu is reeling Sonny in with big ole "hook". LOL

• Wanda Wolek
              Wanda Wolek commented
              Editing a comment
              tabbycat46 不不不不不不不

I have been going back and forth between Dex and Esme being the hook attacker, but after seeing Selina Wu being to damn nice to Sonny and then trying to convince him to go to the card game, and just watching her facial expression, I believe that she could definitely be the one behind the hook attacker, keeping Sonny focused and busy protecting those around him while she's setting up her plans to execute her take over of his territories.

Comment

This is what I have been saying. The hooker is petite, small build between the shoulders. Selina would not trust anyone to do it for her and not get caught. She would do the job herself to make sure she did it right. She was probaby upset with herself when Ava survived so added the poison to the hook. Now that Finn will find an antidote she'll have to come up with a new strategy.

Comment

• heddalee
                heddalee commented
                Editing a comment
                She certainly was okay with asking incompetent Brad to carry out a murder for her.

• wfreshie2130
                wfreshie2130 commented
                Editing a comment
                agree...and I wouldn't put it past ms wu even if she is not involved with the hooker...she would use it to her advantage

I think it's Selena committing the attacks herself. It's either her or Esme. On one hand though, I hope it's not Selena because I like her and want her to stick around and that won't happen if she goes down for Brando's murder as well as the non-fatal hook attacks. But it's reasonable to assume it's her or Esme because the killer has a womanly body physique and walking gait. Plus Selena does seem to have an eerie, creepy, ominous vibe to her.

Also, the killer (after having stabbed Brando) had little dainty steps as she was walking away, walking away like a frail old lady and whatnot, and to all the people thinking it's Rory, he doesn't walk like that.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                Wanda Wolek commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope it's not Selena behind the attacks. I like to dislike her and don't want her going anywhere. So far, she's only tried to kill one (despicable) person and had another beat up. I don't think the character would survive being behind three attacks of well-liked characters, one of which resulted in a death. I'd rather she her just using Sonny's distraction to her advantage. That would be a very Selena Wu thing to do.

I'd like to think Selena Wu is behind the attacks but I think it's Esme with Ryan's help and encouragement. The attacks are exactly the way Ryan would go about killing people. He would love confusing and terrorizing everyone! Esme is as evil as Ryan.

Comment

I was just reading a few comments from another forum and they were saying that Rory is connected to Selina Wu and is the hook attacker. Also, that Curtis suppose to be the next victim and then Trina. If this is true, then it makes sense for Selena Wu to be behind this because first the attacker seem to be going after those connected to Sonny and if Curtis is next, then the attacker will be going after Curtis' friends and family too. Selena Wu wants Sonny's territory and Curtis' club, so she wants to keep them distracted while she puts her plans to work.

I noticed when Sonny was talking to Selena about Chase singing there at the Sevoy, she answered Sonny as if she own the club, but then corrected that by mentioning something about Curtis and his club. So thinking about this, and the comments I read, I now think Selena is the one behind this.

Comment

I think if it were Ms. Wu the targets would be people closer to Sonny. With Nic having gotten permission for Esme to visit Ryan, I think she has found a way to help him get in and out of the facility undetected and the two of them are working in tandem to get those who were friends with Trina (Joss was the target and not Brando). Ava and Joss were Trina's friends and Diane was her lawyer. I hope Cam is not the next target, and they may even go after Nicholas and possibly Spencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
                    I definitely got the vibe on Friday that Selena, if not behind the attacks, is definitely positioning herself to take advantage of Sonny's diverted attention from the business. This is why I love, love, love Selena Wu. She comes off as a real mobster.
                    Its interesting that she wants Sonny to enter a poker game now that Cody is doing her bidding at the table. She wants him to owe her or, not interfere as she muscles her way into Curtis's business. With the attitude Curtis and his father have towards Sonny, I don't think he will.

I think Selena is great, she is smart and thinks several steps ahead. Her and Sonny can co-exist, I don't know if she would want to knock him out of the box because you never know who would fill the void.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                      Wanda Wolek commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The writers won't allow Selena to knock Sonny out of the box. Sonny always has to come out on top. It's part of what makes the character so boring to me. Now, if Sonny lost everything and had to fight to get it back, that would make a great story. I remember AMC did that to Adam Chandler and Palmer Cortlandt, two business moguls who lost every now and then.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X