Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! GH Spoilers for the week of 03 October 2022 from SoapCentral.com

https://www.soapcentral.com/general-...022/221003.php

Thank you OLTLBoomer for posting these. I'm wondering who the next victim will be and I'm dreading Brando's funeral. TOO SAD!

Comment

Thank you for the spoilers!

Comment

I am wondering who the next vicitm of Capt Hook is too! Diane was still in surgery as of the end of Friday's eppy.
        So does Diane succumb to her injuries, or is it someone else?
        Could it be Rory for turning her down?
        What about Cam - who stood up to her?
        What about a second attempt on Ava or Joss?
        What about the burner phone guy?
        What about......Kevin? (gasp)
        What about Alexis - she admited she poked the bear.....

Comment

• tabbycat46
          tabbycat46 commented
          Editing a comment
          OLTLBoomer, I was wondering about Oz Haggerty myself. I'm pretty sure that if Esme is Hook, that she would want him deader than dead.

• BlindLiberty
          BlindLiberty commented
          Editing a comment
          tabbycat46 I thought of Kristina mainly because it was either her or Joss that was the target instead of Brando. That and the actress like Diane isn't on much in fact we've seen more of Diane than Kristina. I would feel bad for Alexis but not for Sonny. His attitude toward his children is very negligent anyway. He uses them like human shields.

• AMichelle
          AMichelle commented
          Editing a comment
          Sonny protects his family? - I guess he has Nina and Kristina in mind, in this order. It's understandable that he is upset and wants to catch the attacker for what happened to Brando and Ava, and this is the right situation to show he also wants to protect his family from the attacker, most likely, to prove to everyone he didn't betray his family which really wouldn't matter as long as Nina is not the attacker. No matter how serious Sonny seems to be about protecting his family, if Nina was the attacker, I believe he would defend her against everyone. To me, Sonny seems too anxious to be the one to get the attacker, and I think that's because of his guilt - he's stubborn and won't admit that he lead his family down although he knows it's true. Sorry for being so suspicious of Sonny but to me, he seemed a just a little upset about Brando and more anxious to show his concern to everyone about protecting his family.

Thank you for the spoilers. Selena said today are you convinced you can keep Nina safe. I wonder if that’s foreshadowing Nina getting attacked

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          Remember - Nina has that funky knife / letter opener that Liesl gave her....

• louisesnell96
          louisesnell96 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes she does there has to be reason why Liesl gave her that knife I think she might have to use it to defend herself OLTLBoomer

Ryan sees something SHOCKING! knowing his EXTREME violent history...it must be something REALLY SHOCKING to effect him

Comment

I sure hope Diane is able to recover.

Comment

OLTLBoomer Thanks as always for sharing...wonder if The Hook attacks someone else...or if it means Diane doesn't make it...plus Ryan sees something shocking could just be Ava coming to visit him...I'm sure she would be the last person he would expect to see
            Last edited by PinkDiamond; September 30, 2022, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this! I'm very worried about Diane!

Comment

Head's up, Friday October 7 is preempted for MLB Wild Card game.

Comment

So The Hook killer is claiming another victim next week? Hope she's after a character I don't really care for (Cody for instance) and that it's not a fatality of someone I really like.

Comment

I don't know why but I all of a sudden have a very bad feeling about Taggart. The way the writers are forcing this whole Curtis storyline makes me feel that Taggart is disposable. I hope I'm very very wrong. I don't want Trina to lose the only Dad she's known.

Comment

• believeinme246
                      believeinme246 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would hate for this to be true. I'd so hate it. Nooooooo! Not my Taggert!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X