Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So BLQ cleans out Chase’s fridge & leaves the bag rotting on the floor?!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So BLQ cleans out Chase’s fridge & leaves the bag rotting on the floor?!

I can’t believe BLQ cleans out Chase’s entire fridge and puts his oranges, milk, eggs, soy milk etc in a bag on the floor. And then BLQ and Chase walk out of his apartment leaving the food to rot in a blue plastic bag!

That didn't bother me. What bothered me was Brooky stopping them from having sex! COME ON! I don't buy that writers.. He is in his underwear for crying out loud! And Chase was all HUH?! Yes me too Chase me too!

Comment

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Her comment about putting his “passion” into his singing had me RME 🙄

I was thinking alpha dog, much? I did chuckle, though, when she said that milk would give him phlegm.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      But she says phlegm for soy milk and not real milk. Soy milk doesn’t give you phlegm. 🙄

And oranges and eggs are both healthy to eat!

It was bizarre.

But leaving it all in a bag on the floor?!

The milk and soy milk will go sour.

And the eggs will go rotten.

Really pathetic.

I really dislike 👎 this storyline for Chase.

#FreeChase

BLQ thought Chase was 'all that', the other day when she hatched this 'pop singer' scheme. Now she goes over to his house, the guy with no job and and no income, goes through his kitchen, and, throws out what he's been feeding himself his whole life.
    Last edited by franron; September 30, 2022, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      And what exactly was wrong with all that healthy food Chase had in his fridge? I mean, look at the guy. He takes care of himself. This is just another example of Brook Lynn trying to control his life. #FreeChase!

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! BLQ threw out all of Chase’s healthy food and he just lets her. 🙄

I love Chase.

I tolerate BLQ.

But together they’re toxic.

Chase acts so silly around her. I find it demeaning that the writers have him walking around his apartment like a “boy candy”. And him begging for more than kisses. While she tells him to put it into his singing?! And he allows her to boss him around about the food in his apartment?!

The writing for Chase really sucks. They write him looking so foolish for the women in his life.

I don’t find him at all appealing around BLQ.

Is that on the actors or directors? Is that what they would do at their own house? Gotta do better. That's the difference between day time and primetime, I find. How many times do people forget to close the door when they come in a house on GH? It's the little thingls like this that the fans notice that remind you it's a soap and people don't seem to care to put in the effort to make it look realistic.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      It's the writing and the direction. We just aren't supposed to notice that Brook Lynn left that bag on the floor of Chase's apartment.

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I pretty much figured that the bag would stay on the floor while they left the apartment.

All that food she talked about just spoiling in his apartment as they walked away.

Sometimes I do wonder about the dailogue and staging - Chase is not an athlete, he is a singer. Good grief - is she not on BC? is it that time of the month? All for his craft? Woman - do you have ice water in your veins,LOL?
    Emptying the frig and pantry and Chase leaving it in the trash bag by the door was silly. Seriously - why didn't he hand her the bag and remind her the dumpster was out back?

Comment

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah the entire scene looked ridiculous for both BLQ and Chase.

Did anyone enjoy that scene? 🥹

• Ribbonette
      Ribbonette commented
      Editing a comment
      Why didn't he say "put it back"? She had no right to do that and so far, his singing has been fine so she needs to leave it alone.

I wasn't watching closely and thought BLQ took the trash when she left. Yuck! Can't believe they left the trash in the apartment!

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      It wasn't trash. It was perfectly good food. Hopefully, Chase will return after breakfast and put it all back in the fridge before it spoils.

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Perfectly good food. In a bye plastic bag. On the floor of his apartment.

I watched carefully because I couldn’t believe how the scene was orchestrated.

The dumbest thing is that no pop star doesn't eat all that stuff just because of their voice. Half of them use auto tune and don't sound anything like their actual voice anyway. Hell, her own father when he was Eddie Maine didn't not eat all that stuff when HE was a pop star. They're trying so hard to make them quirky and cute (like when she "squirted" her drink all over the floor when he opened the door in his underwear), but they just come off looking juvenile and stupid. I hate hate HAAAATE this pairing.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I’ve never ever heard of singers not being able to sing because they ate oranges or eggs. And that soy milk gave them phlegm. 🙄

I hate this silly stupid storyline for Chase. 🥹

• Ribbonette
      Ribbonette commented
      Editing a comment
      This is almost as bad as when they had Willow & Michael circling each other. Why can't they write for them as adults instead of jr. high kids?

Think of how much better the great singers of the past, such as Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, and, Tony Bennett, etc, would have been if only they had followed the BLQ diet for singers...

Comment

• Maxiegirl
      Maxiegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Best comment ever! 😆

• Ribbonette
      Ribbonette commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL!! Good one!

"Maxiegirl commented Her comment about putting his “passion” into his singing had me RME 🙄"

Yeah it was so ridiculous!!!

"Did anyone enjoy that scene?"

Well, I did enjoy seeing Chase in his underwear, and I thought they were going to have sex, but other than that, no! I didn't enjoy the scene.

Originally posted by NavaChilmore View Post
    (like when she "squirted" her drink all over the floor when he opened the door in his underwear)
    But it wasn't all of the drink!!! She squirted some.. She could have drank the rest of it! Oy!
    Last edited by sonyab1974; September 30, 2022, 10:08 PM.

Comment

There was also yogurt in Chase’s fridge. BLQ threw out his yogurt which is healthy for him. So the yogurt will go bad.

I really can’t forgive BLQ for taking Chase’s yogurt out of the fridge putting it into a plastic bag with the eggs, milk, and oranges and leaving it on the floor of his apartment!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X