X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Austin going to kill??

What is Austin going to do?

Is this poor man a drug mule?
    That was the first thing I thought of when Mason said "showtime" - a patient arrived, and then Mason walked into the exam room when Austin started to work.

Comment

• barneysms
      barneysms commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking the man is a drug mule for Ms. Wu. And that's who Austin is working for, because he's indebted to her some how.

Does Austin know this guy.. Gordon and if
    so why would Gordan go with Austin if he knew
    what would happen. Gordon didnt; seem scared or anything..to be with Austin and Mason or when Austin had the syringe..

Comment

• franron
      franron commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is that syringe already loaded, and, ready to go with whatever is in it, in the exam room, on the table, under the towel, with the other instruments? Austin wasn't even supposed to be there, according to the nurses.

And, a nurse didn't even go in, to assist the doctor, when supposedly they didn't even know what was wrong with the new, walk-in patient.

• Francophile
      Francophile commented
      Editing a comment
      franron You are being WAY too logical for soap opera, lol!!

• Soapaholic26
      Soapaholic26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think Gordon wants to die? Could this be an illegal assisted suicide operation?

I don't know what is going on! What kind of family business is this?! I'm interested in this mystery!

Comment

Oh, I hope not. Cyrus tried to sell drugs thru the hospital I think, and poor Steven Lars went to prison for some kind of illegal organ-selling scheme. What a shame that the writers use the hospital for crime while the local mob boss is a "coffee importer" who seems to have absolutely no other business activity at all. These writers really, really need to go

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        What has happened to our ♥General Hospital?
        I sure do miss Dr. Hardy..

• CarnyQueen
        CarnyQueen commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Steven Lars went to prison because it was revealed that he either let a convicted pedophile die or finished off the guy, who wasn't going to make it, so that his organs could be used to save a little girl. It was unethical and illegal, but it wasn't like he was selling organs as some kind of ongoing scheme.

Austin is going to administer a poison that is the same as what was on the hook

Comment

Originally posted by Endo2 View Post
        Austin is going to administer a poison that is the same as what was on the hook
        Now that, is an interesting theory!

Comment

Why get rid of Franco if they're going to make Austin a killer??

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s my thinking as well . I am intrigued though.

I found Austin about to inject Gordon with the syringe more disturbing than the torture scenes with Dex, since I knew Dex wasn't going to be killed.

Comment

I’m am so disgusted with the writing for Austin. It’s all over the place.

They kill off Franco
            bring Roho back as a doctor and a long lost Q. (I was thrilled about this at first I could not wait to see Roho in this type role )
            But Austin is some quirky doctor with a man bun that delivers Maxie’s baby and figures out Leo might have Autism so he is good. but then he is a jerk to Chase.and wants a part if the Q family.
            Then he has great chemistry with Britt but they romantically link him with Maxie where there isn’t even the slightest hint of chemistry whatsoever between these two. I tried to like them I can’t.
            Then we hardly see Austin. Even at the hospital. He shows up once a month if we are lucky Okay I know Roho was filming a movie but the lack of storyline and character development for Austin was problematic
            Then this creep Mason shows up who is supposed to be his cousin. And there is some sinister family business going on that Austin wants no part of but use to be involved in.
            Austin acts completely different then he used to. No more quirky country doctor. No more interaction with Quartermaines. He is still with Maxie but that is a disaster
            Please fix this mess. My favorite actor is being wasted on this dribble.

Comment

Maybe he's administering some sort of controversial treatment?

Comment

LOL - Knowing this show, wouldn't be surprised if Austin is about to inject "Drew's memories" into the patient or some other nonsense.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                  soapgirl9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds like a DAYS story. If the writers read this board, I wouldn't be surprised if they do pull that on GH.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X