Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PCPD Doesn't Know about the Poison on the Hook?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CashierJudy
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2008

PCPD Doesn't Know about the Poison on the Hook?

I thought Jordan knew about it. Why isn't it being mentioned?
    Dex doesn't seem like a person who would have easy access to that rare poison.
    Shouldn't they be questioning Finn a lot more about how someone would get access to it?
    I'm confused.
  • Emerald Greens
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Jordan does know. I don’t know why she didn’t tell Dante.

Comment

• Skbond
      Board Regular
      • Feb 2012

Also I noticed that Dante had a picture of a hook as evidence, but the hook was never left in anyone.

Comment

• BlindLiberty
        BlindLiberty commented
        Editing a comment
        Jordan bought the hook at a marina shop. She bought at the docks when she was meeting Anna there. In the previews it looked like Anna was going to be the next victim but it was just Jordan.
    • AnnB627
      Board Regular
      • Oct 2015

They're keeping it on the down low because Finn knows how to treat the poison, and if that info gets out, then the killer could change their M.O. to a poison for which Finn has no cure. I think they are going to claim that Diane has died and will keep her recovery a secret.

Comment

• CashierJudy
        Contract Poster
        • Jul 2008

But I found it odd that Dex was such a "hot" suspect yesterday....the m.o. for the hooker does not fit Dex. Why hasn't Jordan and Mac or whoever is supposed to be investigating this, sat down with Finn to discuss how and where that poison could be obtained, how it could be stored, how could a person discover how it works etc?. I mean it's pretty obvious that makes the difference here.
        Not just anyone even with the intent to kill, could know about that poison and obtain it.
        Instead they are all interesting in a jingling noise and a clean tee shirt.
        The writers really like to make the PCPD look stupid.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X