Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved Cody being welcomed into the fami!y

Mac, Felicia and maxi were so sweet welcoming Cody into their family. Cody seemed over whelmed at being apart of their family.

Yes, he was. But if he does turn out to be Mac's son, I can see him going all big brother, and not liking Maxie with Austin. Because when he heard Austin's last name there was something he didn't like.

Comment

Yes, when he was introduced to Austin, he repeated "Gatlin?", and Austin corrected him, "Gatlin-Holt". I wonder who the Gatlins are.

Comment

Felicia and Maxie were terrific, and I especially loved Maxie talking about what a great dad Mac is.

It's too bad that Cody is such a stinky character. Entitled, boorish, whiny, self-centered, can't accept that a woman might not be interested in him, extortionist.... I can't see how turning him into a Scorpio will give him a personality transplant.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
          Eve S Dropper commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. I do not want these people turning themselves inside out to "prove" themselves to this snot-nosed little asshat.

Yeah I loved the scene! You can do worse Cody! Mac daddy is great!!!! Then you can meet your unkie Robby!

Comment

Originally posted by CarnyQueen View Post
          It's too bad that Cody is such a stinky character. Entitled, boorish, whiny, self-centered, can't accept that a woman might not be interested in him, extortionist.... I can't see how turning him into a Scorpio will give him a personality transplant.
          Any character can be redeemed. Cody must know about Fasion or wants something from him. It seems like their is a story there.

Comment

Originally posted by Friz4ever View Post
            Mac, Felicia and maxi were so sweet welcoming Cody into their family. Cody seemed over whelmed at being apart of their family.
            It’s refreshing seeing open conversations about Mac possibly being his dad. Usually these paternity storylines involve secrecy and drag on for months. I’m not too fond of Cody but being Mac’s son could make him more likable.

Comment

I haven't seen that show yet but I just want to say I actually like Cody. He may have some idiosyncrasies but big deal. In fact, I prefer this character over some of the long time ones.

Comment

God, I hope Cody is Mac & Dominique's long-lost son! That would be the icing on the cake for the Scorpio family, especially with Holly and possibly Emma Drake returning!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X