Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Temp recast alert

Soap Opera Digest is reporting that Briana Lane will return to fill in as Brook Lynn for one episode next week. They had an interview with her about it. Looking forward to seeing what she does!

Oh, yay. I really liked her. I also thought her chemistry with Chase was better. I do how AS is okay, though.

Comment

I wish they would keep her find a different character for her to play.

Comment

Looks like Brook Lynn and Chase will have chemistry again for at least one episode. Too bad. She needs to be made permanent. Or at least bring her back as another character.

Comment

I am so glad to have her back if only for a day. I loved the chemistry between her and Chase. I really wanted her to come back as a new character when AS returned to the role because she was that good as a BrookLynn replacement. Silly me; I forgot they only do that for the guys.

Comment

One of the best rescasts ever! So glad to have her back.

Comment

I am glad that they are now using the same
              temp recasts when necessary they did it with '
              Sam both time was LH. Now The Temp Brook
              is back as Brook and Temp Michael was back both times he was needed at least you know who they are when they appear on screen.

Comment

• wfreshie2130
                wfreshie2130 commented
                Editing a comment
                one day I blanked I saw sonny talking to some guy and was sitting thinking "who is sonny talking to"?? then I remembered it was temp Michael!!!

• Kristabell
                Kristabell commented
                Editing a comment
                And Asante Jones filling in for Re'al Andrew's as Taggert 😀

Originally posted by Jackaled View Post
              I am glad that they are now using the same
              temp recasts when necessary they did it with '
              Sam both time was LH. Now The Temp Brook
              is back as Brook and Temp Michael was back both times he was needed at least you know who they are when they appear on screen.
              And temp Taggart when they need him. I think the temp was there twice.

Comment

• Kristabell
                Kristabell commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually he's been on about 4 times in nearly 2 yrs...I really like him 😊

Didn't she get an Emmy nom for her stint? It's rare for a temp recast to get such acclaim. Well deserved too.

Comment

• ToS
                ToS commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, for Guest Performer. Cady McClain won it as a temp recast but I thought Briana should have got it.

I actually liked Brooke Lynn when Brianna was filling in. She gave Brooke Lynn a more realistic and mature nuance which I prefer to the comic book middle school Brooke Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Forgiveness_Man View Post
                Didn't she get an Emmy nom for her stint? It's rare for a temp recast to get such acclaim. Well deserved too.
                Yep. Maybe if she had actually won, they would’ve brought her back.

Comment

I mean that'd have been a shame for Amanda Setton. She's not bad. It just feels like her character is vastly different. And I agree, less mature.

And not to knock Cady, but I suspect (without seeing her scenes at all) that her winning may have as much to do with name recognition than anything. I would say 90% of the Daytime Emmys is merely rewarding old favorites.

Comment

"Kristabell commented Actually he's been on about 4 times in nearly 2 yrs...I really like him 😊"

Yeah I really like him too!!!!! I wonder what other things he has been on. I forgot his name.

​

Comment

Loved her as Brooklyn. I look forward to seeing her again. I actually liked the character when she was the actress portraying her. Huge talent.

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread, I was a bit nervous they'd recast someone I didn't want a recast for. But I think this was an actress who portrayed Brook Lynn before, so I'm good with this! I'm looking forward to see how she does with the role the short time she's on.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X