Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dex- What would be a GREAT backstory

Dex- What would be a GREAT backstory

Who does he remind you of physically? A lot like Michael, right?

What if Dex turned out to be another son of A.J's? A half brother to Michael?

It would explain why he wanted to help Michael take Sonny down and infiltrate the organization.

Carly we would lose her mind knowing her daughter is falling for him. All the drama is there. I think it'd be interesting but the writers won't go that way.

Thoughts?

Now THAT would be a fabulous story.

Comment

That is actually a very good story, tbh. It'd be soapy and would create lots of tensions. I am not familair enough with AJ to know just who could be the mother. But the character seems to have had enough time offscreen to make virtually anything plausible. I think this would be a great option. It would make Joss/Dex a soapy couple and it would make the Sonny/Dex/Michael dynamic juicy too.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Would they have to find another 5% of the ELQ legacy to spread out to him?

• FleurdiLisa
        FleurdiLisa commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't start watching until 2001 - was A.J. off the canvas after Michael was born other than when he "died" the first time? Michael was at least 10-years-old then. I don't think Dex is ten years younger than Michael.

That WOULD be an awesome story! I hope the writers did plan that or change to that!

Comment

I wondered about that because of the way Dex was tied up. It reminded me of AJ and the meat hook.

Comment

• rosamaira
          rosamaira commented
          Editing a comment
          Going along with Dex as AJ son and Michael's half broher theroy, -even though Dex said he is not the person with the hook doing all the damage, it could be the reason of the "hook" weapon because of how Sonny used a meat hook to hang up AJ.

Love the idea of AJ's son but now that Sonny attacked him, I wish he'd be Nina's son, lol.

Comment

I still wonder if he is undercover - like a Fed.

Comment

I agree that would be a great backstory! My big wish is for SK's AJ to come back from the dead one day. On his last run I was interested in him having a relationship with Carly and Liz. Killing him off was a very big mistake. I would love for AJ to have another son on the show to go after Sonny.

Comment

• Anna74
              Anna74 commented
              Editing a comment
              AJ coming back is at the top of my GH wish list. I don't even care how they do it.

• DayRose
              DayRose commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't care how they do it either!

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would love for AJ to come back again. He was cheated on his last return. They should not have killed him off again. AJ was an interesting character and so much could have been done with him. I would love for Dex to be connected to AJ and also to that whole Gatlin-Holt mystery. What if Jimmy Lee hid AJ for many years and AJ had another family that he kept secret from the rest of the family. It would be interesting to explore.

I could totally get behind this idea!!! Of all the characters past and present with a long lost kid, I always believed AJ had at least one other child besides Michael. Plus I am all for more Qs!!!! The only thing I'm unsure about: Does Michael know of this connection? If Michael sought out Dex because he knew Dex is his half-brother through AJ and is secretly twisting the knife with Sonny because of that fact, then I have really underestimated just how low Michael would go. It would be genius and classic Q behavior though!!

Comment

The thing i really wanna know is HOW MUCH is Michael paying Dex for him to be willing to risk his life ?

Comment

• heddalee
                heddalee commented
                Editing a comment
                How much do people in real life get paid to risk their lives for someone else's agenda?

And why would Dex be risking it for that money. And why would Dex beat up another person, if he is such an innocent person (even if Felty deserved it).

Comment

I'm hoping Dex is Morgan like another post commented on. That would sock it to Sonny and Michael.

Comment

• VixensVamp
                  VixensVamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Has he been taking pills? (Genuinely asking, since I haven't been watching in a while.) I ask this because Morgan's Bipolar.

• Carablue
                  Carablue commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought for a while he might be Morgan, but that would kill any romance with Joss. They'd have the same Mother.

AJ had a fling with Julia Barrett. Dex could be a product of that meeting, making him Brenda's nephew and another Q.

Comment

• jarly4ever
                  jarly4ever commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sonny wouldn't touch him then. That'd be interesting

• Francophile
                  Francophile commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oooh, I like that! Very soapy!!

So do we need to reshuffle the ELQ shares again? Let’s take another vote.

Comment

From the moment I noticed his resemblance to Michael, I have wanted Dex to be AJ's son. This would set up a lot of story possibilities for his romance with Josslyn., his connection to the Qs and ELQ and his relationship with Michael. They might become close , might be rivals, or both. That is the Quartermaine way.Then there is the question- does Michael know Dex is his brother? If Lydia is his mother it could even set up some conflict with Cassidines.
                  Please writers, make this happen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X