Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Hofer as Dex was a great find by casting

Dex or Evan Hofer was a great find by the casting department. I was kinda iffy on him at first, but he’s quickly becoming one of my favorites. He’s got a great soap opera leading man quality about him. I think he could play a big role on GH moving forward. Love his chemistry with Joss too. They’ve been having great scenes together. I hope we’ll be seeing a lot more of them.

Also, Evan seems like a really nice guy. I watched his State of Mind interview with Maurice Benard. I also read a few interview articles. He said he got into acting to spend more time with his sister, which I thought was sweet. Seems incredibly humble and appreciative to work on GH.

I also was iffy at first but now I like him too! When I see Dex and Joss together I get Luke and Laura vibes, not the rape, but their attraction and chemistry. I can't wait to see what happens between them!

Comment

I think him and the kid that plays Spencer are great finds. They both compliment the kids who play Cam, Trina and Joss too. I really like the young adult class on the show. I would say GH has always had great casting too.

Comment

l agree with everything you say here! l wonder how long this horror in the freezer will last. l don't want to watch it. l wish Dante would show up and see his father this way. He tends to give him a pass. Nice if Nina showed up, too

Comment

• cole'sgal
          cole'sgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I fully expected today that Joss would come barging in there and hurl herself in front of Dex while screeching his innocence to Sonny. Honest, I'm truly surprised that didn't happen. Tomorrow's another day tho ...

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          I really wanted Nina to walk in and see this monster that she is so infatuated with, in his full glory. I want her to run and to find a much healthier life.

we had a local breaking story so I can't watch until it is on hulu ;later

Comment

I agree. I really enjoy Dex and the actor is a great find. He fits the role perfectly.

Comment

I love his voice..................

Comment

I haven't wanted the miserable grown up Morgan to return (loved him as a child, but he was a whiny conniving malevolent adult), but I love the poetry that Dex is really Morgan with amnesia and a reconstructed face, and Sonny tortures and kills him, and Michael is the one who put him in the spot that got him tortured and killed.

The scenes of realization, for this family to see the monsters that they are. It could be so powerful. It would be the perfect exit story for when MB chooses to retire, as well.

Comment

• LizWebberFan
                LizWebberFan commented
                Editing a comment
                I wouldn't want Dex to be Morgan just because I don't want him and Joss to be siblings. I'd like to see a romantic relationship explored between the two. I'd be happy to see Morgan return though.

• PigPen
                PigPen commented
                Editing a comment
                So let's make the scenario of how that would have came to be. Victor hates Sonny enough to reconstruct "Morgan"s face and send him to both Sonny & Michael to do his damage giving him the identity of someone in the war complete with implanted memories (like they did with Drew) and dog tags to make it look real. This would all be interesting to see all what the character goes through emotionally when he starts to realize that he has absolutely no memory of his family from the past. Just odd that all Brick dug up was that one single thing about his being in the military and nothing else at all.

Liking Dex a lot as well. Think he has oodles of chemistry with Joss. And the only thing he hiding is that he works for Michael. There is no way this guy is The Hook.

Comment

Dex is a great find for GH. But, he's not the killer. No way. It's someone we would never think of.

Comment

I agree, I think he is a great addition. I was interested in his character way quicker than it usually takes me to warm to a new character. I'm more interested in him then Cody, Rory, and any of the other new characters that have come in recent months. Sometimes characters (like Spencer or Esme) grew more interesting to me over time, but Dex I was interested in pretty quickly in comparison
                  JC
                  SOC Moderator
                  soapcentral.com
                  Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

• shoresense
                    shoresense commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes I agree Cody has no appeal. Dex does

It's always interesting to see how viewers re-act to new characters. I'm going to take the opposite view of the majority. The character of Dex didn't appeal to me from the start. He seemed colorless, with no personality.

Comment

• soapfan6
                    soapfan6 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yea he doesn't appeal to me and he walks very stiff and robotic. I dont buy him as any mob boss right hand man/enforcer and dont believe Sonny would have either!! He's just a pretty boy to me!

• bubsmom
                    bubsmom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, it is very subjective. I find Dex to be very blah.

I agree with most of this. Dex has grown on me lately and I'm intrigued to see where his story goes.

Comment

I wasn't a big fan of Dex at first, but that has changed since I've gotten to know the character better, and I'm really enjoying his scenes and rooting for him now. The actor is doing a great job.

Comment

I primarily see Dex as Joss’s next love interest so I’m not a fan. That said, I don’t hate him either. I’m indifferent to Dex.

I definitely don’t care about his current troubles because he signed up for it. The torture scenes are not troubling for me (I watch way too much horror to be triggered) and don’t make me sympathize w/him. He’ll be fine. I hate Josslyn so Dex is mostly FF/mute material for me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X