Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FleurdiLisa View Post
    Did Jeff not know that his other daughter was married to Finn? I would think if they had a HISTORY history something would have been said by now. Or maybe that's why Jeff has been trying to reach out to Liz.
    Then Jeff had to have an affair with a Asian woman cuz Reiko is I assume Japanese..
    Liz obviously knew her if she was telling her to stay away from Jeff so she wouldn;t know if Reiko was Jeff daughter. PLease lets not make
    this story that convoluted so he had an affair with Hayden mother then some Asian woman,
    Jeff was never much a ladies man when he was in PC so maybe he was making up for it after he left ?

Comment

• franron
      franron commented
      Editing a comment
      Worse yet, for some, making Finn the real creep that he sometimes appears to be, way older than Elizabeth, inserting himself into her life, via Violet, doing her talking for her... He was around back in Elizabeth's teen days, or, at least his future(?) wife was, and, he was following her around. All things lead to PC, eventually.

• savytabby
      savytabby commented
      Editing a comment
      Really Jackaled I always thought Jeff was a player.

• tabbycat46
      tabbycat46 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jackaled, Yes I looked up the name Reiko cause I was curious myself and the name Reiko is traditionally a girl's name and it is of Japanese origin. The meaning of Reiko is 'beautiful', 'wise', 'child'.
      Last edited by tabbycat46; September 22, 2022, 06:36 PM.

"Jackaled commented IF Finn was at the top of the stair then how is it that it seems that Liz and Finn didn;t know each other when he first came to town
    and why does Finn not really react like he know her parents (or at least her father) when Liz talks of her parents if he was standing at the top of the stairs??He would know Jeff...and Liz.."

Even MORE questions!

"Maybe it was Jeff maybe they hologramed a younger Jeff Webber standing at the top of the stair I notice the face was blurry..so you could tell I thought maybe they did some fancy Hologram of Jeff Webber..from RDA younger days.."

A hologram!!!

Comment

This new peice of the puzzel has made me lose interest in this story line. I just hope it hurries up and finishes so we can move on.

Comment

• savytabby
        savytabby commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually it’s done the opposite for me-/ it’s piqued my interest and I am glad to see Finn/ME getting more story. Both as a doctor and his character background explored. I just hope they don’t make him a bad guy.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s making me more interested in where this is going . It’s more than I dared to hope for.

• Ribbonette
        Ribbonette commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm kind of with you. The tie to Finn is a huge stretch, especially since Finn never mentioned working for Doctors without Borders before. The timing seems off for Finn to be working for DwoB at such a young age. I'd think he'd still be in his residency at that point.
        Last edited by Ribbonette; September 23, 2022, 06:26 AM.

Making the woman in Liz's repressed memories be Reiko is really asinine. She probably isn't really dead and now Finn will have to decide between her and Liz. Not a truangle I am interested in, just as I'm not interested in Finn and Liz as couple to begin with. I always thought we'd see Finn's "deceased" wife on the show eventually.

Comment

• savytabby
        savytabby commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe she was an intern, you know kinda like Meredith and Derek on Grey’s Anatomy? That would put her age much younger than Jeff, but suitably older than Elizabeth. I think it’s probably that Reiko knew Jeff and/or the Webbers prior to her meeting Finn.

• alice1228303
        alice1228303 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Jeff is old enough to be Finn's dad.
        Finn and Reiko have to be in the same age group both being born in the early 1970's.
        So in the late 1990's both would be in their late 20'sish.
        Elizabeth would have been a teenager because she made her debut in PC in 1997 as a teenager.

SORAS works in strange ways. Sometimes people stay one age while all around them others age faster. Other times they jump backwards in age. I never try to figure ages and relationships because stories get re-written so often.

Comment

• Francophile
        Francophile commented
        Editing a comment
        ICAM. I learned a long time ago to not sweat the details regarding Soap timelines. Let’s face it — it is whatever the writers deem it to be, whether it makes sense to the fans or not.

They are stretching so hard to include Finn in Liz's storyline and I hate it. They seem to be changing how Finn's first wife died to connect it to Liz and/or her father and I am over it.

let this be about Liz. Let this be for Liz. Finn can be a supportive player, but not directly involved.

I'm frankly sick of Liz's stories ending up being about her scene partners and not really about her.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
        Eve S Dropper commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, this is exactly what I came here to say. So instead of getting a compelling story that finally reveals why Liz is estranged from her parents, with maybe a reconciliation story involving Liz's entire family, we are going to get a story about Finn with Liz as a bit player!

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        So far, I think this story has been about Liz, no matter what the naysayers say. Even if Finn has gotten additional dialogue it's always about Liz and her situation. He has not gotten independent story from Liz until NOW...which is why I too am worried. I just don't think the writers can help themselves. I have enjoyed Fiz and am still rooting for them, but if this becomes about Finn and his dead wife and Liz's personal resolution to this trauma gets dropped, i will be ROYALLY pi$$ed.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Otter1 I agree that so far it's been about Liz (for the most part), but the story has also moved at a snail's pace. So it was about Liz, but we barely saw her. In those days that we didn't see Liz, what we saw was Finn worried about her. Finn having conversations with his father about Liz. And so on. Now it will only get worse.

If Elizabeth is remembering her teenage self and Reiko falling or being pushed down the stairs, then at least it means the woman didn't die on the stairs. Because Reiko went on to marry Finn.

I suppose that if Finn is about 10 years older than Elizabeth, and say Reiko was about 5-10 years older than her husband, than Reiko would have been 15-20 years older than Elizabeth -- a 14-year-old Elizabeth confronting a 29-year-old or 34-year-old Reiko who was not staying away from Dr. Jeff Webber.

Comment

• franron
        franron commented
        Editing a comment
        If Jackie Templeton first came on the show in 1982, and already had a job as a reporter, she'd have to be at least 60 years old, by now, since she was involved with both Luke and Robert, back in '82.

Did she sleep with a way, much younger Finn, in order for Finn to be worried that he might be Chase's dad? Or, Finn is way lotta older than Liz if he was close to the age of Jackie T. when she was gonna marry Finn's dad?
        Last edited by franron; September 22, 2022, 10:18 PM.

• CarnyQueen
        CarnyQueen commented
        Editing a comment
        Jackie should be around 60. I always thought that Anna, who seems to be frozen around 60 although Peter and Robin were/are in their mid-40s, was older than Finn. Not a huge amount, but sometimes men do date women who are about 10 years older. I also thought that Finn was somewhat younger than Jackie. Finn looks like he's in his 50s, although closer to 50 than 60. But he is old enough so that it was thought that Chase was his son, and wasn't his story that he met Jackie while she was doing a story on med students or young resident?

• Otter1
        Otter1 commented
        Editing a comment
        A younger man can sleep with an older woman. It happens. A 23 year old Finn could have had sex with a 30 year old Jackie.

I don’t think Finn knew Elizabeth’s father the person he had a picture of on his phone that died from the snake bite was not Jeff and they said there was a picture of Reko Finn’s wife and the doctor that died from a snake bite. I don’t think Finn knew Jeff but maybe his wife did.

Comment

What if Reikos another child of Jeff's

Comment

• Jackaled
          Jackaled commented
          Editing a comment
          I don;t remember Jeff being this big ladies man in PC back in the day.. I guess he made up for it after leaving PC? First Hayden mother, now Reiko's if she is his
          daughter or maybe he was getting it on with her..

• Ribbonette
          Ribbonette commented
          Editing a comment
          Jackaled I thought he was kind of a player but not a total womanizer.

Yes i am assuming she did not die from the fall if she died of a disease Talk about a fairy tale story... how is it even possible? What are the odds Finn wife fooling around with Liz father!

Comment

I would say that what Liz is remembering happened before Finn met Reiko. I would say that Reiko was in Med school and Jeff was one of her teachers. And whatever happen back then is the reason that Jeff and his wife went off to be missonary Doctors.

Comment

• Anna74
            Anna74 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is what I’m thinking, too. And I don’t think Jeff had affair with Reiko . I think the conflict was something else, something to do with a patient or a new treatment .

• barneysms
            barneysms commented
            Editing a comment
            Anna74 I agree, there was no affair. But knowing now that Jeff wasn't faithful tom his wife, he might of wanted to have one and Reiko told him no.

This is the most fascinating twist that the show has had. I prefer this type of drama over the silly mob stuff, or the serial killer nonsense, created just to downsize characters we love, and way better than Carly snarling at another person.

I love this type of drama. I wasn't expecting the drawing to be Reiko at all. For a moment, I thought it might be Hayden, with the obvious connection, but Reiko? I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Comment

• Francophile
            Francophile commented
            Editing a comment
            believeinme246 ICAM!! Reiko is a great twist, and this new flashback coming out connects a lot of dots. I’m guessing it started with a thread being pulled in her tightly woven memory when she and Finn moved Peter’s body. And now the mystery will slowly unfold! I just hope it unfolds in a timely manner, but I know that Finn and especially Elizabeth are far from front and center.

• Ribbonette
            Ribbonette commented
            Editing a comment
            This is definitely better than the mob crap. My issue with creating backstories that involve other characters is they don't make sense with timing and other things. I love that they are doing a Liz story, but now I'm afraid it's going to fall flat because it's they just have to make Finn involved in her past somehow.

• Otter1
            Otter1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree believeinme246. I think this is D&C's attempt at an umbrella storyline with the serial killer.

Not interested! This story is getting more and more convoluted.

Comment

I think that it could be possible that while Finn mentioned he and his wife were in doctors without borders and some friend he knew while there, may be getting mixed up as a diversion. What if the woman that Finn looked at in a picture with someone else who also happened to be the woman Liz saw fall is NOT Finn's wife but someone else he knew that also apparently had something to do with Liz's dad?

Comment

She likely saw a picture of Reiko and is jumbling stuff up since Finn pushed Peter. The ages would not match up for Jeff to be in a trio with Finn and his wife. Liz thoughts are jumbled. she must subconsciously not trust Finn since she knows he pushed Peter and hid the body making her an accomplice which probably happened before when the lady got pushed down the stairs.
              Last edited by MeTyme; September 22, 2022, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• CyndyG
                CyndyG commented
                Editing a comment
                Liz was the one that suggested they hide Peter's body.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X