Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he is a red herring too. Did they check him for blood splattering? Where is the hooker leaving his/her black outfit between killings? I love how Dex was all, I'm not saying anything without my lawyer!, but the minute Dante got him in the interrogation room, he started singing like a canary!! Jason would have sat there with his stone-cold stare!

Comment

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a very good point about blood splatter. I don't believe they did check for any.

• The hook. I think the hook is Ryan. I see a connection between his missing hand and the old hook type prosthetic ones they used many years ago. Is it a subtle or sly nod to his disabled hand? I think it might be just that! I haven't read the comments, so I am not sure if others have thought about this too. I keep looking for subtle connections.

Comment

• My guess is Willow. She is Nina's daughter and Nelle's twin, so she has the potential to be psychotic, and she just had a dream standing over michael and carly's dead bodies with blood on her hands standing , and Nelle says to her in her dream, "I didn't do this, you did". Could Willow's dream be tied into this and a possible hint? Not sure of the reason behind the victims selected, except that they were maybe just victims of opportunity, in the right place at the wrong time?

Comment

• tabbycat46
        tabbycat46 commented
        Editing a comment
        sundrop, I thought of Willow myself, but I think that she just too weak to do much of anything, sadly. She couldn't make herself a cup of tea without nearly passing out the other day while she was talking to Drew.
        Last edited by tabbycat46; September 30, 2022, 05:12 PM.

• I've been away from the show for a while (driven away by Esme) and just checked in this week. My totally off-the-wall guess: Rory. Of course, he probably has alibis, in which case, never mind.

Comment

• Is Brado's fake son still dead?

Comment

• wfreshie2130
          wfreshie2130 commented
          Editing a comment
          dev died from the explosion from the bomb that julian was coerced to leave in a backpack in that restaurant..Don't see have Dev could not be dead

• What if the killer is Brad's aunt.......Ms. Wu?

Comment

• tabbycat46
          tabbycat46 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ginuwine, her and Brad are on my list of possible suspects.

• Since soaps are famous for borrowing ideas from other soaps, I'm gonna say it is Rory dressing up to make himself look like a woman. Guiding Light did that with a serial killer story. About the time of the reveal we will see him use his left hand and realize he is ambidextrous. Though it has been established that you can kill someone in cold blood and stay on the show (looking at you Sonny, Ava), I don't think that would work for Esme so it's not her.

Comment

• Terri237
          Terri237 commented
          Editing a comment
          That Ben stuff was so awful. I absolutely refused to watch the show once he became everyone's favorite serial killer (and I didn't). The fact that he is forever linked to one of the shows super-couples made it that much worse.

• tabbycat46
          tabbycat46 commented
          Editing a comment
          Terri237, I understand because part of me resented what happened, especially their making Eve the villain in her own story.

• wfreshie2130
          wfreshie2130 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was looking at rory scenes and 4 of them he kept using both hands...like they purposely didn't want us to know if he is right or left handed so we can't just automatically rule him in or out.......the hooker is covered including the face, so I am not sure how they are dressing like a female........people are thinking female becuase we got a better look and they seem to be short with a small build

• This is based on nothing solid but the way they keep saying “ he” I am leaning towards the killer being a woman.

Comment

• How about Esme's nanny? Maybe she is seeking revenge for Esme by going after everyone who she thinks "tormented" her baby.

Comment

• What if Michael is the hook person. He hates Ava. It’s time for the annual Corinthos Funeral Reunion so he helped that along with Brando. He needs Diane out the way so he can frame Sonny. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

• It's clearly Spinelli. He's crazed with grief since his Stone Cold got buried beneath...stones, he blames Sonny for ruining everything, and he's in disguise. He's pretending to be an organ grinder whose monkey, instead of clapping cymbals, is (and this is just speculation) shaking a small set of wind chimes.

Comment

• jward1108
                jward1108 commented
                Editing a comment
                This is funny!

• I suspected Esme from the get-go, lurking in the shadows when she supposedly escaped to London to hide out with her pen pal! Ryan's always a great choice; I wish they'd show more of him! I don't trust Gregory for some reason, although I don't know how or why these attacks would fit into the newly connected pasts of Liz's father and Finn's deceased wife! Victor doesn't have an alibi, and many fans are speculating that Rory is the killer! I don't like or trust Austin and his "cousin" Mason either! Who knows? They might end up shocking us all!

Comment

• I think the hook killer is Assistant D.A Arden. I know it’s her job to prosecute but she seem to have a personal agenda in Trina’s trial.

So far Brando has been the only one killed but he wasn’t the original target. Going by intended victims, they are all connected to Trina.

We have Ava (Trina’s friend, boss, mentor), Joss ( Trina’s best friend) and Diane ( Trina’s lawyer).

If the killer is a woman as suspected by many, she has the motive and connection. And as a character, she’s easily disposable.​

Comment

• My mother-in-law now thinks the killer is channeling Norman Bates/Psycho.

Halloween is around the corner 🤔

Comment

• The Hook was the mo of Ryan when he first started killing people..

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X