Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is Curtis going to be Trina’s biological dad?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcwalk
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2004

Is Curtis going to be Trina’s biological dad?

I thought this was hinted at months ago. But it looks like this is coming up again. I’m not sure why, Portia wouldn’t have already cleared this up?
  • PinkDiamond
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2007

Hopefully Portia is wrong...and Taggert is really Trina's dad...I mean come on she was sleeping with both of them...so it's doubtful she really knows for sure

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2010

Portia has not shared her secret because she will loose Curtis with a second, more damning lie: for almost 20 years, she kept from him that he has a child.
      Remember - this is why he divorced Jordan: he could not handle all the lies in the name of "work related" aka the time she spent in the DEA with Taggert et al. Curtis expected full disclosure on anything that came up in Conversation. Jordan admitted that there would be times in the future when she as Commissioner would have things that she could not share with him. So he made a life change in his marital status and his work status.
      Curtis has said to Portia that they had no more secrets. Portia is on thin ice - Jordan remembers the convo in the basement when they thought they were dying from the gas leak. Now that Marshall has come clean about his absence from Curtis's life, Portia is panicky that Trina may have the schizo tendency and is on the phone in public spaces discussing her daughter's mental state.

Most likely - this will all come out at the wedding. Stella has apparently remembered that curtis and jordan are still married, so that little matter of importance is being taken care of with no harm no foul.
      But this secret will explode badly - the victim will be Trina.

Comment

• BlindLiberty
        BlindLiberty commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not actually sure Portia knew Trina was not Taggert's. I had the impression she did not know and did not try to find out. I think with Marshall's diagnosis and Trina's trial she freaked and is in panic mode. Why get genetic testing done when she can get their DNA and run a paternity test quicker and with no chance of anyone knowing what she is up to? I mean I get the blah blah blah drama must involve Jordan but still the amount of people averse to DNA testing in this town is astounding. Is Carly the only person in the world who believes in DNA testing? She seems to be the only one to know when to use it!

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        BlindLiberty - according to what has played out on the canvas - Portia knows. Those scenes in the basement with the gas leak when she and Jordan thought they were dying - Portia confessed her regret at not telling Trina the truth as to her real father.

• BlindLiberty
        BlindLiberty commented
        Editing a comment
        OLTLBoomer ah, my bad then. I thought she just had doubts which is bad enough but to know for 19/20? years and not say? Jeeze. Poor Trina and Taggert. Even if it turns out not to be true the immediate damage is already done.
    • DayRose
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2020

I'm continuing to hope that Portia is wrong and Taggert will be Trina's father in the end.

Comment

• Anna74
        Contract Poster
        • Mar 2014

I really really don't want Curtis to be Trina's bio father. Until there is some kind of reveal I am going to hope he's not.

Comment

• Carerra
          Senior Board Member
          • Nov 2018

I hope she is Taggarts, but I also want to see this blow up in Portia"s face...can't stand her.

Comment

• the wizard
            Day Player
            • Aug 2022

leave Taggart as her dad

Comment

• wfreshie2130
              Executive Poster
              • Aug 2016

tj brought up how when aunt stella had her geneology dna thing done that it showed she had a relative here in port charles and how weird it was that a reputable co like that could make a mistake ( meaning that the relative related to aunt stella is trina) so certainly looks like it is going in the curtis is trinas dad direction

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                That one scene came out stupid. OH it was a mistake my relative is in England not here. Like you couldn't have both. And we never really heard how this person is related but it is just to explain why Auntie Stella is not about when the actress is busy on her other show

• AngelOfSoap
                AngelOfSoap commented
                Editing a comment
                Is it possible that the relative in PC is Curtis?
            • cali815
              Senior Board Member
              • Feb 2015

I would prefer that Taggart remain Trina's father. He has such a good relationship with her. I am hoping in some way that all of this ends up being about Taggart. Maybe there is something in Taggart's past that is making Portia worried about Trina.

Or maybe Portia had convinced herself that Curtis was not Trina's father and then the info about Curtis's father is making her wonder again. But the way she is going about all of this makes it seem like she is sure who Trina's father is.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2011

I never had one of these done. Do they really say "a relative in PC,NY?" And just "A"

Comment

• Bkes Mom
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by wfreshie2130 View Post
                  tj brought up how when aunt stella had her geneology dna thing done that it showed she had a relative here in port charles and how weird it was that a reputable co like that could make a mistake ( meaning that the relative related to aunt stella is trina) so certainly looks like it is going in the curtis is trinas dad direction
                  Right. And at the same time Trina also had a geneology test that said she had a close relative in Port Charles.

Comment

• jcwalk
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2004

Also when is Portia getting the results, it’s been awhile now. Not that Portia will share the results, probably walk around with the piece of paper in her pocket (like Carly).

Comment

• wfreshie2130
                      Executive Poster
                      • Aug 2016

I thought Portia tried to get a test for her daughter trina to see if she has the gene for bi polar but they told portia her daughter had to come in and submit it herself....even tho portia is her mom and a dr...I missed fri show did something come up in this story that I did not see yet??
                      Last edited by wfreshie2130; September 10, 2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                        OLTL'69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        THis makes sense but of course Carly was able to test two people that are not her or even adult kids
                    • believeinme246
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jan 2015

I love Taggert as Trina's father, and I don't see any long term benefit of making it Curtis.

As for Curtis, he might want to leave Portia as well, because of her keeping a secret, but Curtis himself is keeping a secret with Mrs. Wu. I hope he reflects on that.

Comment

• Fightcrab
                        Board Regular
                        • Apr 2020

I see the benefit of making Curtis the father. Will be dramatic!

Comment

• cali815
                          cali815 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The key phrase is that there is no "long term" benefit of making Curtis Trina's father. It will be dramatic in the short term, but it will ruin the Trina-Taggart dynamic. It will only delay Curtis and Portia getting together (I don't seem Curtis going back to Jordan). Trina won't get closer to Curtis than she already is. She already sees him as a sort of father figure and now she is an adult, so she is not going to suddenly pivot and forget Taggart is her father and embrace Curtis.

• Anna74
                          Anna74 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don’t see it as dramatic at all. There is not going to be a battle for custody of a twenty year old. Taggert will always be father . She and Curtis have a relationship already . Trina be hurt and mad at Portia for a few weeks and that’s about it.

• Fightcrab
                          Fightcrab commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Curtis will be mad at Portia. And Trina and Taggert. Too many people will be hurt.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X